Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (475/519) > >>

wickated:

--- Quote from: ygi on November 09, 2021, 10:56:56 pm ---Anyone tried this handle? : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000130747937.html
On paper it checks all the right boxes. I mean, it's made of aluminium, has a usable shape, short tip to grip distance, a large silicon sleeve and is suspiciously cheap (compared to all the "nice" T12 handles). So, is it as good as advertised or yet another piece of garbage that burn user's hand or doesn't fit the tip properly?

--- End quote ---
its actually a default fx9501 handle

mastershake:
i have one of those handles note it did not work properly with the ksger stations i had to modify the wiring to get it to heat. so it depends what seller you get it from and how its wired ive seen a few different ones.

DavidAlfa:
I just say because I've received few reports of the controller going nuts randomly, magically fixed after lowering the screen brightness.
So it must be the LDO, might be overheating, defective, a broken solder joint... there's no way I could know unless the owner works on it, which almost never happens.

An it's not a personal war against ksger devices. It against their inflated prices. They charge almost twice in some cases!

Tugo:

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on November 09, 2021, 11:35:41 pm ---I just say because I've received few reports of the controller going nuts randomly, magically fixed after lowering the screen brightness.
So it must be the LDO, might be overheating, defective, a broken solder joint... there's no way I could know unless the owner works on it, which almost never happens.

--- End quote ---

It didn't happen to mine yet but I hope to remember that if it happen. Thanks.

M-Reimer:
I would like to try to run a real Hakko handle on this station. But I don't want to modify the handle in any way so it can still be used on its original station.

The NTC seems to have a different value but is connected the same way as on chinese handles. So no problem there as the value can be configured in your firmware.

BUT: The original handle has a small capacitor of 100 nF in parallel to the tip contacts. You can see it here: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170812/a70044c1d56aa37c3955395497c75ae1.jpg

I wonder if this causes any trouble with your firmware as the chinese handles don't have this capacitor. Is it possible to run the handle with this capacitor at all?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version