Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (479/614) > >>

TeamTeacup:
I downloaded the same file and they both have the same SHA-1 checksum to them, I'm not sure if it'll be the same for anyone else but the files I'm receiving are at least consistent.

I'm using the ST-LINK Utility, though its with a reprogrammed STM32 development board that behaves like an ST-LINK. That's about the only rogue element I can think of, but given it could program the original firmware just fine I'm not so sure.

DavidAlfa:
I don't think so... Try this file.
It's a display test I made a while ago when adjusting i2c timings.
No pwm, ADC, flash settings..everything is disabled and unused except the display.
Another way to check what's going on is to install stm32 cube ide, import the project and start a debugging session, if anything crashes (hard fault, whatever) you'll be able to see it.
I think it's possible to use a st-link remotely, ex. connect to your stlink from here, but I've never tried.
I wonder why it's not working, if you want to try just send me a pm :-+

ricktendo:
I also use the old stlink utility to flash mine, only difference from yours is I updated the STLinkUSBDriver.dll (v6.0.0.0) file and flashed the latest firmware V2.J39.S7 on my stilink

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-link007.html

illiac4:

--- Quote from: ygi on November 30, 2021, 04:48:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: wickated on November 30, 2021, 11:01:16 am ---
--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on November 30, 2021, 07:13:19 am ---I guess a 4-pin connector joins earth and gnd, like this:
- Power
- NTC
- Shake
- Ground from power supply
+ chassis earth

--- End quote ---
this

--- End quote ---

Yep, I just finished rewiring the handle and that's what I have (that's why I asked in the first place). Anyway, the Handskit 5 pins handle turned out to be a 4 wires cable with a 5 pins connector so there isn't even a NTC inside to worry about. :-//

Thanks for your input guys.

--- End quote ---

Did you rewire it? Andy why have you rewire it? I know that it is not compatible with Ksger handle wiring.

TeamTeacup:

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on November 30, 2021, 10:17:22 pm ---I don't think so... Try this file.
It's a display test I made a while ago when adjusting i2c timings.
No pwm, ADC, flash settings..everything is disabled and unused except the display.
Another way to check what's going on is to install stm32 cube ide, import the project and start a debugging session, if anything crashes (hard fault, whatever) you'll be able to see it.
I think it's possible to use a st-link remotely, ex. connect to your stlink from here, but I've never tried.
I wonder why it's not working, if you want to try just send me a pm :-+

--- End quote ---

The I2C timings firmware file seems to have the same outcome for me, nothing appears on the display. Perhaps the particular I2C OLED module thats in this station needs compensating for.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version