Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (484/614) > >>

TeamTeacup:
Switching out the HAL_RCC_OscConfig code for the one you provided doesn't seem to have made a difference, the system still does nothing. p is nulled and the value from RCC_OscInitStruct is copied over like it should be but it still halts on 'if (HAL_RCC_OscConfig(&RCC_OscInitStruct) != HAL_OK)' in main.c

I made sure to check malloc_fragmentation_fix as well and sure enough the value for try was 4256.

DavidAlfa:
I'll make a specific build for the 103R8, but as far as I know everything is the same for 48 and 64 pin versions expect more pins exposed.
What I don't understand is why an initialized pointer fails at the null check, it's simply ridiculous.

p was assigned with the same value, 0x200027c0, right?

mastershake:
is this only on v2.1? i have a v3.1 with the 103r8 chip on one of them and it loads up fine

DavidAlfa:
I have absolutely no idea, to this date nobody has complained about this.
I've checked the memory mapping, peripherals, startup script, linker script... everything seems identical between 103R and 103C models.
I attached a project made for the 103RB. It runs perfecty in the 103C8... give it a try, although I'm pretty sure it'll fail in the same way.

TeamTeacup:

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on December 02, 2021, 08:25:49 pm ---I'll make a specific build for the 103R8, but as far as I know everything is the same for 48 and 64 pin versions expect more pins exposed.
What I don't understand is why an initialized pointer fails at the null check, it's simply ridiculous.

p was assigned with the same value, 0x200027c0, right?

--- End quote ---

Yup, it was 0x200027c0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version