Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (488/809) > >>

DavidAlfa:
I know that, although much better than before, it still has some issues with cheap encoders, as they bounce so much that can cause instant returning to normal mode.
Adding delays is even more annoying because it blocks the whole input, it's very noticeable and frustrating.
Something I'd like to try fixing, but these things are the fine tweaking stuff that require a lot of time to tune and fix.
If a serious bug appears I might try my best, but I can no longer spend so much in these little details, at least for a while.
After very long two years, my efforts are going into physical rehabilitation and fixing/doing things I couldn't for all this time.
Everything's going great so far, I'm starting to feel again like a strong 34yr old guy instead a WW1 living fossil.
While I read everything and take in consideration every suggestion, understand that I have very clear priorities here! :-+

sevgiduvari_7:
The software is nice, but there are a few missing, for example, the boost does not work. I do +50 manually, but it doesn't return to stable operation. The warm-up time of the handle has been extended compared to the previous software. I am waiting for a new arrangement, please. If you turn the button on the main screen, the degree does not change, if you turn the button to the right as before, if the boost works, when you turn it to the left, if there is standby and sleep, that is, it will be very good if it is like the original software. can you also add the bin file of the original software? I can't revert to original software?

ricktendo:

--- Quote from: sevgiduvari_7 on December 08, 2021, 06:24:19 pm ---The software is nice, but there are a few missing, for example, the boost does not work. I do +50 manually, but it doesn't return to stable operation. The warm-up time of the handle has been extended compared to the previous software. I am waiting for a new arrangement, please. If you turn the button on the main screen, the degree does not change, if you turn the button to the right as before, if the boost works, when you turn it to the left, if there is standby and sleep, that is, it will be very good if it is like the original software. can you also add the bin file of the original software? I can't revert to original software?

--- End quote ---
You need to read the operation instructions |O
Boost mode shortcut has changed: turn encoder (this enters temperature set) and press the encoder button before 1 second is up (to return to normal mode turn encoder or press button)
For Sleep and Standby press encoder button while you rotate left (once/twice)
The original bin files are on the github repo under Original_FW

Edit: Version 3.x ksger board firmware is not on github, maybe David can add it.

mastershake:
here is the 3.1 firmware if you want to revert back flash the same as the custom firmware. i like to erase the chip first if i have to revert back

DavidAlfa:
Added, thanks.
Meanwhile I had some free time to make a little update.
Setting the station in sleep/standby/boost modes became a little annoying, often the station instantly returned to run mode after releasing the encoder.
This was not due any bug, the contacts in these cheap encoders fail, probably caused by tired springs, oxidation or contamination, then any slight movement causes noise in the connections, leading to unwanted rotation detection.
I fixed it few times with contact cleaner spray, but it always came back after a while.

So I made a very simple yet effective workaround: Block only the rotation input for 250ms after setting these modes.
Seems to greatly reduce the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version