Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (599/624) > >>

Polf:
I'll add a photo.

soldermarc:
What is the preferred method to build the firmware atm?
I installed CubeIDE and followed the video instructions on github, but IDE 1.9.0 looks different and doesn't seem to load files as expected/explained.

After that I tried to use the Building_script.bat (java had to be installed first) but got an

--- Code: ---Running CubeMX...
CubeMX error!
--- End code ---
:-//

KocsisV:

--- Quote ---TIP_DETECT_TIME
--- End quote ---
Probably you left it out from the commit or something.
I noticed this too, I thought that it was because of the failure of git to correctly resolve conflicts in the merge of 40+ commits. It is already fixed in the PR.
Btw feel free to leave comments in the PR itself, even better if make the comments on the specific changed lines itself.

--- Quote from: soldermarc on May 25, 2022, 01:59:34 pm ---I installed CubeIDE and followed the video instructions on github, but IDE 1.9.0 looks different and doesn't seem to load files as expected/explained.

--- End quote ---
I also use 1.9.0, followed the guide and it worked.

DavidAlfa:
Yep, I left out that commit! Fixed. I had removed the main project to try KocsisV's and forgot about it...

soldermarc, it should build now. Thanks ygi for reporting!

KocsisV, reviewing some commits it seems we did the some work twice, like the screen pixel for bicolor OLEDs and cleaning of some old, unused parts(iron debug ,etc), flash erase IWDG (I detected it because it was resetting in a debug build)...
Are you sure about making the display variables as a packed bitfield?
I mean, it's ok, but saves only 3 bytes, makes access by the cpu harder, and you might want to change it in the future to whatever?
Otherwise, there're a lot more of variables that could be modified to bitfields to save space.

soldermarc:
So I've managed to get a CFW on my pcb.  :)

But I'm unsure if it is the right one...  :-// Flashed the STM32F101_SSD1306 because of the 4pin OLED connector.
Display was flipped initially, but set to the right orientation in menu. The tip is not recognized. I wonder if I have a different pinout on the 5pin iron connector or the wrong board/fw combination.

I searched for all pictures of KSGER and Quicko revisions I could find. But there was no exact match - very confusing. The station was sold as Handskit STM32 v2.1S.
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000183089084.html
Btw. the component under the power cable is a big 78M05.

Edit:
what does the
JBC H/T+=OFF
T12 H/T+=ON
mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version