Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (612/630) > >>

wickated:
finally got cheap oscil imitation
it says this

DavidAlfa:

--- Quote from: Polf on July 02, 2022, 08:13:26 am ---David, you deleted the old binary files from the github, but the new ones did not appear there. :-[

--- End quote ---
It's described in the readme, go to Releases  :-+
Now it's pretty stable, it makes sense, and I can easily add a changelog.
Previously there were too frequent updates, I didn't want to make 500 releases :D

vqtrong:
Am I too late for this super cool topic? I can't find any store selling any STM32 version. They changed to CKS or MM chip. |O |O |O

M-Reimer:
Is there actually any source where it is still possible to get a controller which works on the KSGER board? I've ordered a second station about a week ago which will, for sure, come with this "MM32" controller. And to be honest I did not expect it to be THAT difficult to get a replacement controller for it. I still have a ST Nucleo board which seems to have a compatible controller on it. Maybe I'll just "borrow" this one and replace it as soon as chips are in stock again...

Can someone tell me how heat sensitive the OLED screens are? Should I desolder it before attempting to desolder the MM32 with hot air?

ygi:
Not that sensitive as long as you don't blast the screen in the face. If unsure, you can reflow the MCU's pins with leaded solder to lower the melting point and deflect heat away from the screen with aluminium foil. These boards are thin and light on copper, they don't take much heat before solder starts flowing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version