Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (643/660) > >>

illiac4:
Handskit tweezers
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005004933557376.html

Bob Sava:

--- Quote from: it9exm on November 29, 2022, 02:04:49 pm ---Hi,
I recently bought a Queeco T12-959, just checked inside and found an XM1008K6T6 instead of an STC, still not supported due to flash memory constraints.
Any ideas to replace that with a regular STM32F103C8T6? May be worth to design a new PCB? What are the benefits of the custom firmware?

--- End quote ---

Maybe it's using external flash IC since 32k is quite small.

Regarding DavidAlfa's firmware: is it possible to configure it to turn heat off with a press of a button or some other action (other than timeout)?

DavidAlfa:

--- Quote from: it9exm on November 29, 2022, 02:04:49 pm ---Any ideas to replace that with a regular STM32F103C8T6?

--- End quote ---
No. STC boards are completely different.

--- Quote from: Bob Sava on December 03, 2022, 02:38:00 am ---
--- Quote from: it9exm on November 29, 2022, 02:04:49 pm ---Hi,
I recently bought a Queeco T12-959, just checked inside and found an XM1008K6T6 instead of an STC, still not supported due to flash memory constraints.
Any ideas to replace that with a regular STM32F103C8T6? May be worth to design a new PCB? What are the benefits of the custom firmware?

--- End quote ---
Regarding DavidAlfa's firmware: is it possible to configure it to turn heat off with a press of a button or some other action (other than timeout)?

--- End quote ---
Don't be lazy and read the MANUAL.

stanley_bra:
Hi everybody. I bought the Quecoo T12-958 soldering station on Aliexpress. Processor is MM32SPIN27. It arrived with tip J02 activated. I don't have tip J02 I tried to disable it but I can't. Has anyone had this problem ?

Bob Sava:
Thank you for great firmware.  Have you considered XORing temperature digits with temperature graph?  I'm curious if there are perhaps technical limitations for not doing so.

Btw, I have T-12 955 model (latest fw) and selection of Boost/Sleep/Standby does not work reliably (or how I imagine it should):
Boost cannot be selected by click-turn, only by click within one second of temp selection.
Sometimes I can get to Sleep, sometimes selection stops at Standby, continuing rotation does nothing.
If it stops at Standby, sometimes I can press-turn again to get to Sleep, sometimes that does not work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version