Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (674/809) > >>

DavidAlfa:
I think you already answered yourself:

--- Quote from: rokko on March 26, 2023, 12:47:41 am ---keeping tip on the sensor around 5-7 seconds and moving around to find hottest spot

--- End quote ---

CrysisLTU:

--- Quote from: yelkvi on March 25, 2023, 12:56:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: CrysisLTU on March 25, 2023, 11:37:04 am --- (NTC low/high errors)..
--- End quote ---

The C210 handle does not have an NTC resistor like the T12.
Therefore, you need to either mount it, or disable NTC in the settings

--- End quote ---
Would you be willing to provide a wiring diagram? Thanks

yelkvi:
Your question has been discussed many times in this thread. Read the last three pages. There are diagrams and answers to questions. If you don't understand something, then ask.
I did not install an NTC resistor on my soldering station v2.1S (C245), but simply turned off its polling in the setup menu. I did not notice any inconvenience in soldering.

Please note that you have a C210 cartridge. It has a supply voltage of 12 volts. Therefore, it is advisable to replace the power supply in your soldering station. For T12, the operating voltage is 24 volts.
In addition, the pinout of your cartridge can be viewed, for example here:
http://adgd.ru/2021/01/04/jbc-soldering-cartridges-pinouts/
Or Google - "JBC C210 pinout"

CrysisLTU:
Thanks, disabling NTC in the menu did the trick and the iron works now. Obviously needs proper calibration, but at least by setting the temperature to 180C , adjusting the calibration values until leaded solder just starts to melt got me in the right ballpark for now.

I guess the question now is - is there any advantage in using an NTC versus not using one?

ygi:
Realistically speaking, it's a soldering iron not a thermometer. If you want to install a NTC go ahead, there's no drawback but it's not going to change anything if your station is 5°C more or less accurate.
As a matter of fact, genuine Hakko doesn't have a NTC in the handpiece, nor does JBC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version