Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (808/822) > >>

xlzslayer:

--- Quote ---Use jpg dude! Png is good for vectors and simple colours, but gets gigantic with photos.

--- End quote ---
My bad, will do from now on!

--- Quote ---Edit: FYI, I bought several tips from the Quicko store.
To my surprise they worked great for the start, hadn't the usual jumping/madness.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006101561984.html
--- End quote ---
Possibly manufacturing process ironed out/improved, or it could be a different factory altogether, good to know though!

xlzslayer:

--- Quote from: sst311212 on April 16, 2024, 09:06:43 am ---I use the blue one, very easy to mod.
After modding board, you need connect "+" and "TC" in male GX12 connector (For T12).

--- End quote ---

I see. Does the mod consist of the soldered resistor on "G" and "N", and the trace cut beneath it?

As for "+" and "TC", I'm a little confused, are those referring to the black JBC cable, and the solder blob on "+" ( why is there a blob there anyway?).

DavidAlfa:
Finally, I bought a KSGER v3 for my dad, replaced the stinky MM32 with a STM32, flashed the CFW, all good.
PID was a bit off, slowly oscillating back and forth.

After some tuning I got it pretty decent with the following settings:

FILTER MENU
 - Filter: 75%
 - Threshold: 60
 - Min: 40%

PID:
 - Kp: 45
 - Ki: 15
 - Kd: 6

Though the response with the Quicko tips are close to perfect compared to my old ones!

sst311212:

--- Quote from: xlzslayer on April 16, 2024, 06:58:46 pm ---I see. Does the mod consist of the soldered resistor on "G" and "N", and the trace cut beneath it?

As for "+" and "TC", I'm a little confused, are those referring to the black JBC cable, and the solder blob on "+" ( why is there a blob there anyway?).

--- End quote ---
I soldered a 10K resistor as "NTC" for a static temperature reference, but it's not a general modding.
You should connect real "NTC" in tip handle or in GX12 connector.

Original board has a 0 ohm resistor on "J1" (below "R1"), it connect "+" and "JBC" together on board.
T12 tip connect heater and thermal-couple in serial but C245 is not, so you need connect it back to use T12 tips.
And why has a solder blob on "+", because I think it might help current flow while using C245?

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on April 16, 2024, 07:20:47 pm ---Finally, I bought a KSGER v3 for my dad, replaced the stinky MM32 with a STM32, flashed the CFW, all good.
PID was a bit off, slowly oscillating back and forth.
--- End quote ---
I add a new building profile for chinese firmware build in my main branch, can you take a look if having free time.

xlzslayer:
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version