Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (830/833) > >>

DavidAlfa:
This is already corrected, I silently reuploaded the v1.13.12 release.
But you must download the new code to get the updates.

oleg401169:
I reinstalled the firmware, and also recompiled and installed the firmware for my display on the st7565 - everything works fine! Thank you for your work!

Hunghanh2009:

--- Quote from: oleg401169 on June 14, 2024, 05:20:05 pm ---Hello David! I built a soldering station using the Ksger v3.0 topology and encountered the following problem - all the lcd displays on the 7565 controller that I have require connecting the cs pin (all methods to get around the problem did not lead to success). I tried to recompile the sources myself for my display , but so far I’ve only gotten as far as uncommenting the lines in board.h, but as far as I understand, I still need to assign a pin for the cs pin of the display - can you tell me where to make the changes?

--- End quote ---

The CS pin is pulled down to GND, the screen still works. Is it necessary to add pins to the IDE and board.h?

oleg401169:
Not necessarily, just in my case the display didn't want to work without the cs pin connected. In the original circuit the cs pin is not used, but for some displays, like mine, it is required.

Crackn:

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on June 11, 2024, 09:10:06 pm ---Ok. Added support for dedicated stand input. Give it a try!
v1.13.12

--- End quote ---

hello, I ordered a stand that have a connector with 2 wires on it. one is for stand signal you already implemented. the second wire is for tip swap and when you touch the tip at it, it goes low so you can use it to switch off the pwm or sleep for xx seconds to tip swap.

is there a way to implement it on the firmware?

btw, I have the new quecoo T12 958 with ksger v3.4 board.

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version