Products > Other Equipment & Products

taking "PACE MBT 250 soldering station" apart - pictures added

(1/2) > >>

SnakeBite:
hi,

i just scored the best price on EBAY for pace mbt 250 3 channels soldering station - 130$ US (include shipping to Israel)  :)
i took it apart today to see what inside, enjoy :)

set the browser zoom to 50%

front panel: - sorry on the quality

vacum and pressure pump and 200w tranformer

main PCB

Ido

GeoffS:
The pictures included are too big to be seen, at least on my screen!

Can I suggest that you redo the post using the Attachment option, it's under the Additional Options menu, instead of putting the images inline?
That way, the forum software will automatically create thumbnail images which can be expanded by clicking on them.

If the images are too big to be attached, then you may need to resize before posting.

Polossatik:
or use a hosting like http://www.imageshack.us/

FreeThinker:

--- Quote from: GeoffS on November 02, 2010, 07:21:20 am ---The pictures included are too big to be seen, at least on my screen!

Can I suggest that you redo the post using the Attachment option, it's under the Additional Options menu, instead of putting the images inline?
That way, the forum software will automatically create thumbnail images which can be expanded by clicking on them.

If the images are too big to be attached, then you may need to resize before posting.

--- End quote ---
Switch to Opera and you can zoom in/out or fit to screen at will.(Just my little plug for a great browser)

Mechatrommer:
man! i need a 60" lcd to view all that! not just that, if the habit continues, it will fill up eevblog server pretty soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version