Products > Other Equipment & Products

Yokogawa DLM-2000 have not been tried. It is a 200 MHz, 1.25 GSamples/s

(1/3) > >>

Lawsen:
The Yokogawa DLM-2000 is one of the few oscilloscopes still made in Japan.  There are not many stores that carry and sell it.  I am not able to get a price for it.  It reads as a pricey instrument on their web site.  It is not inexpensive enough to be a bedroom hobby oscilloscope.  I like the vertical Macintosh classic like form factor case shape and knobs layout.  The vertical form factor was in the 1984 Macintosh SE and Plus.  The Plus did not have a good power supply board.  

The earlier DLM models have an amber orange cathode ray tube display.  The newest DLM-2000 series has a nice XGA video LCD display in color.  The DLM 2022, model 710105 has 2 analog input channels with 200 MHz bandwidth at 1.25 GSamples/s with interleave on and 2.5 GSamples/s with interleave off.  It takes about 6.25 samples per cycle of wave form is from Samples/wave forms from Hz, cycles.  What is interleave?  

The specifications could be found here:

http://c0418683.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/uploaded/BU7101_00E_3.pdf

It is a dream oscilloscope, but I cannot afford it.  The Rigol is my limit and my study room oscilloscope.  

Lawsen Lew

grenert:
With four channels, not having separate vertical knobs for each would drive me crazy.

Mechatrommer:
talk about 200mhz 4ch, any brand not just yokogawa. they are hardly for bedroom hobbiest, worst for students. here is a $1700 RIGOL DS1204B 200Mhz 4CH Digital Oscilloscope 2GS/s DSO

qno:
I have evaluated some Yokogawa oscilloscopes in the past.

The user interface takes some "getting used to" when you have used analog and tek scopes for 20 years.

So much even that i gave up in the end.

The spec's are OK but they need to change the user interface to one that is more in line with the rest of the marked.

vaneenbergen:
i bought one dlm2024.
with the max memory (125mpoints)
best feature is the history memory.
joost

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version