Author Topic: (Help need) 433.92MHz Remote controller strange issue  (Read 1012 times)

Offline BD1QMPTopic starter

• Contributor
(Help need) 433.92MHz Remote controller strange issue
« on: January 22, 2023, 02:56:48 am »
A small product use standard 433.92MHz Remote controller module from Taobao. The transmitter and receiver is in figure 1
the reverse schematic drawn by myself, in figure 2 and figure3.

More than 100 unite are installed in different sites. the sites room is lead shield.
Normal case: push the transmitter button, the receiver will enable output, when release the button, the receiver will stop output.

Only 2 sites have this issue.
The issue is: push the transmitter button, the receiver will enable output, when release the button, the receiver will stop output. about 200-500ms later, the receiver will enable output again, and after about ~1s (it is random), the receiver stop output.  It is easy to repeat the issue once per 3 times.  I tried to turn off the transmitter power supply, the receiver has the same issue.

I tried 4 units in that site, all the 4 units have same issue. when I take the products back, cannot repeat the issue. 

It is so strange!

Can any one give me some advice for investigation?

Thank you very much!

DE BD1QMP
" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

Offline AFTORF

• Contributor
Re: (Help need) 433.92MHz Remote controller strange issue
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 07:29:43 am »
It's seems to be RFI. Did you check RF field with receiver or spectrum analyzer ?
En formation continue depuis 1980...

Offline BD1QMPTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 02:21:29 pm »
It's seems to be RFI. Did you check RF field with receiver or spectrum analyzer ?

no,I didnot check it

Offline AFTORF

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 10:50:36 pm »
You said "more than 100 units installed" but you don't have any receiver or analyzer to hear or watch RF path between transmitter and receiver... :palm:
En formation continue depuis 1980...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf