Author Topic: High-performance (S/C/X/K band) FMCW/FSK/CW radar on sale  (Read 2495 times)

Offline lynnandskyTopic starter

High-performance (S/C/X/K band) FMCW/FSK/CW radar on sale
« on: March 02, 2016, 12:51:21 am »
Hi there,

Ancortek radar evaluation kit supports FMCW (Sawtooth, Triangle), FSK, and CW operation modes. If you are interested in FMCW SAR/ISAR imaging, FMCW radar for through-the-wall imaging and target detection/tracking, micro-Doppler analysis, or heartbeat/respiration sensing, this would be the perfect kit for you! We have fully tested our radars for these interesting applications.

This sale event will end on March 31st, 2016.

The main benefits of Ancortek radar are:

1) Raw data could be streamed into Matlab for signal processing. You will have access to I and Q data, and implement your own signal processing algorithms. Matlab GUI could be provided.

2) The processor module is compatible with all the RF modules. If you need S, C, X, and K band radars, you just need to buy one processor module and different RF modules.

3) All the radars have a typical output power of 20dBm, which will meet your power requirements in most cases, without radiation concerns. Power amplifier could be added if larger detection range is desired.

4) Light-weight, low power, and portable. It’s convenient for field trials. Raw data could be saved into either .mat file or .dat file for post-processing.

5) You will have access to example Matlab processing codes for FMCW ISAR imaging, Range-Doppler map, and micro-Doppler analysis, etc.

To learn more, please visit www.ancortek.com products page. You could also find some application videos on youtube.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any question. I could be reached at baokun.liu@ancortek.com. I will be very happy to help you.

Best,

Baokun Liu

Senior Electrical Engineer

Ancortek Inc

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf