Electronics > RF, Microwave, Ham Radio

Datasheet/Pinout for a Narva "Typ 2" TCXO

(1/1)

Torrentula:
Hello again!

I am currently looking for a datasheet / pinout diagram for a Narva "Typ 2" TCXO, see attached photos.

As far as I know these Narva TCXOs were manufactured in the GDR for military purposes (so the sequence 04 83 might well mean this thing was manufactured in 1983).
I figured this would be the best place to ask, considering that there are more than a few people from Germany active on this forum who might be most likely to have information on these.

Thanks,
Elia

EDIT: I have contacted the eBay seller and he pointed me to a piece of kit that used this reference oscillator: the EKD300 built by Funkwerk Köpenick. The schematics (including pinout) can be found here: http://dl6lim.darc.de/ekd300_e.html

German_EE:
All the information I can find is for the type 4 oscillator. I will keep looking.

Torrentula:

--- Quote from: German_EE on March 01, 2016, 07:45:51 pm ---All the information I can find is for the type 4 oscillator.

--- End quote ---

Yeah there seems to be more information available on the type 4 TCXO. I've even found an article from the August 99 issue of "Funkamateur" where they have a pinout diagram available.
No such luck for the type 2.

--- Quote from: German_EE on March 01, 2016, 07:45:51 pm ---I will keep looking.

--- End quote ---

Thanks ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version