Electronics > RF, Microwave, Ham Radio

impedance measurement with VNA using series, shunt/series through methods, graph

<< < (30/31) > >>

joeqsmith:
This clears things up.  If you decided to make a blog about it, post a link or for that matter, maybe even post it here.  I would like to follow along.

JohnG:
If my employer is ok with it, I may able to publish something. They are mostly ok with publications, but first I need to get together enough material to make a reasonable publication. That's a ways off. It's one of those background tasks that keeps getting bumped until results are needed yesterday... I keep chipping away at it, though.

Cheers,
John

joeqsmith:
I watched about half of this video today where Eric Bogatin, currently the Dean of the Teledyne LeCroy Signal Integrity Academy shows us how to connect a scope to a breadboard.   There is some magic voodoo going on here.       

Kosmic:

--- Quote from: joeqsmith on May 26, 2021, 12:42:26 am ---I watched about half of this video today where Eric Bogatin, currently the Dean of the Teledyne LeCroy Signal Integrity Academy shows us how to connect a scope to a breadboard.   There is some magic voodoo going on here.       

--- End quote ---

I guess he is using a ground spring ? but I haven't seen any.

The signal was probably pre-recorded anyway and he is "lip synching" the manip  :)

YetAnotherTechie:
To Joe:
Why not ask VirtualParticles to open it up and see how it's made?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version