Author Topic: RF 433Mhz module  (Read 3377 times)

Offline victorgozmanTopic starter

RF 433Mhz module
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:59:51 pm »
please I bought a  RF module(RB-Ite-108)  that operates at a frequency of 433Mhz. please I need to find out which Rf protocol it uses for communication. A picture of the module is attached below.

Offline Kilrah

• Supporter
Re: RF 433Mhz module
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:05:34 pm »
It doesn't use any, you have to specify one yourself.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:09:15 pm »
send it 5-10Kbps digital pulses, the other end will receive the same...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline JimRemington

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 09:30:25 pm »
Many people use ATMega328/Arduinos and the VirtualWire or RadioHead libraries (i.e. driver code) with those modules. http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire/

I've used them for years for remote environmental sensors. They work pretty well, with a range of up to 300 meters using proper balanced dipole antennas.

Offline victorgozmanTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 09:32:47 pm »
Thanks for your repies. pls does it make use of any radio frequency standard such as WiFi, ZigBee, zwave etc.

Offline Kilrah

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 09:34:49 pm »
No.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 09:47:26 pm »
Wifi is 2.4GHz yours is cheap china 433MHz what are you talking about? want a wifi? buy 2.4GHz transmitter. this cheap china is protocol heaven you can do whatever you like if you are up to it, this is the old school radio modulation... but only 433MHz carrier, hence signal must be much slower than that, you send it 1Mbps, it'll only good for mm transmission..
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf