Electronics > RF, Microwave, Ham Radio

NanoVNA Custom Software

<< < (243/261) > >>

joeqsmith:
I finally had some time to put a short video together showing flippers printed torque wrenches.   

ALW:
Thanks a lot JoeSmith for this excellent SW. I am learning to use it... Available options are massive, but I believe it is very powerful.

As for the readability issue on high density screens, I think I found a solution in Win10 that works nicely.
In C:\Program Files (x86)\NanoVNA_V2Plus right-click the .exe, select "properties" tab "compatibility"
Click "Change high DPI settings"
Select "High DPI scaling override" option "System (enhanced)"

In my case that made the display crisp and clear and very well readable. Only drawback is that some vertically rotated graph legends were cut off, but I can imagine what they say.
Best
Al

joeqsmith:

--- Quote from: ALW on August 05, 2021, 08:50:26 am ---As for the readability issue on high density screens, I think I found a solution in Win10 that works nicely.

--- End quote ---

John was having problems with a 1600 x 1200 monitor.   I have used it on monitors up to  1920X1200 24" with no problems.   John fails to provide details about the size the monitor they are using.   If my crystal ball would ever get repaired then maybe I could see it was an 4" LCD.     

I would expect with the display and keyboard being most peoples primary interface to the PC, that you buy something that fits you.  Especially if you use the computer often.   There are 1600X1200 17" monitors fairly cheap but with my ageing eyesight, at that ratio I would have no use for one.   

ALW:
Forgot to mention that I am using a Surface with 2160x1440 resolution. The unmodified / standard magnified window was blurry and difficult to read. With the settings above it is crisp and clean.
BR

joeqsmith:

--- Quote from: ALW on August 05, 2021, 03:46:47 pm ---Forgot to mention that I am using a Surface with 2160x1440 resolution. The unmodified / standard magnified window was blurry and difficult to read. With the settings above it is crisp and clean.
BR

--- End quote ---

12" display?   Do you have the docking station with a separate monitor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version