Electronics > RF, Microwave, Ham Radio

NanoVNA Custom Software

<< < (264/317) > >>

galileo:

--- Quote from: joeqsmith on October 15, 2021, 03:41:14 am ---I have no plans to invest any more time into the H4.   If you're interested, you may find the discussion about some of the problems I mention with the H4 here: 
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/rf-microwave/nanovna-custom-software/msg3577360/#msg3577360

--- End quote ---

Browsed the next few pages, his English proficiency certainly did not help with diagnosing the issue.
Anyway can you link to the firmware that works for you, if I get some free time I would like to compare
the results that I get with it and with the latest firmware from DisLord.

joeqsmith:

--- Quote from: galileo on October 15, 2021, 10:09:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: joeqsmith on October 15, 2021, 03:41:14 am ---I have no plans to invest any more time into the H4.   If you're interested, you may find the discussion about some of the problems I mention with the H4 here: 
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/rf-microwave/nanovna-custom-software/msg3577360/#msg3577360

--- End quote ---

Browsed the next few pages, his English proficiency certainly did not help with diagnosing the issue.
Anyway can you link to the firmware that works for you, if I get some free time I would like to compare
the results that I get with it and with the latest firmware from DisLord.

--- End quote ---

I never found a version of firmware that would work with my H4.  If I did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.   

For the original NanoVNA, I am still using the version that some of the locals here had worked on to correct some of the problems.   That version is stored with the software.   For the V2Plus4, I am using the firmware that was supplied with it.  That's been stable from the start.   

galileo:

--- Quote from: joeqsmith on October 16, 2021, 01:53:31 am ---I never found a version of firmware that would work with my H4.  If I did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.   

For the original NanoVNA, I am still using the version that some of the locals here had worked on to correct some of the problems.   That version is stored with the software.   For the V2Plus4, I am using the firmware that was supplied with it.  That's been stable from the start.

--- End quote ---

I was referring to firmware for the 2.8" version. Where is that file stored again? I browsed your github page and listed
the files in the multi part archives (haven't seen a multi part archive in years  ;) ) but nothing there resembles the firmware
for the nano.

joeqsmith:
As I mentioned, the spanned ZIP is because Github limits the file sizes.   Take the time to read the README file or a least the first few sentences.  That should get you started.   You do not need to DL the entire LV runtime to get the firmware. 

If you like, you can also post the location and version of the firmware you feel is working and I can run it through my simple regression test. 

The updates to the software is pretty much finished and tested.  I need to get the manual updated as well.  The plan is to again make a short video to demonstrate the changes. 

If there is something specific anyone would like to see demo'ed, feel free to ask and I'll try to include it. 

joeqsmith:
Preview of the latest release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version