Author Topic: Trimble Mini-T and TBOLTMON  (Read 1973 times)

Offline WPXS472Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Trimble Mini-T and TBOLTMON
« on: February 27, 2022, 06:12:29 pm »
I recently acquired a Trimble Mini T GPSDO, and when I hooked it up, It didn't appear to be locked to GPS. I say this because there is a frequency offset between it and my existing T-Bolt. I noticed that the correct software to use with it is DSPMON. I have looked, and can't find that anywhere. At one time, you could download such software from their website, but no more. I had TBOLTMON, so I connected up the Mini-T, and it seemed to be working. But, the survey progress never gets past 0%. Will TBOLTMON work with the Mini-T? Is there some place where I can download DSPMON? When I connected my T-bolt, TBOLTMON says it isn't communicating, but that is another issue entirely.

• Regular Contributor
Re: Trimble Mini-T and TBOLTMON
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 02:01:43 pm »
Well, no one has replied, but I see that some have at least read the post. So, I'll give an update. I was able to get the Mini-T to do a self survey. The 10 MHz still didn't match the TBolt. Even though TBOLTMON isn't the recommended software, it does seem to work. I then tried Lady Heather, and it worked as well. Seems my TBolt has an intermittent power connection. I fooled with it a bit, and it started communicating, and after a few minutes, the 10 MHz agreed with the Mini-T with just a slow phase drift. I would still like to find a copy of DSPMON. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful.

Offline bin10

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 09:03:41 am »
You can find it here:

https://xdevs.com/doc/Trimble/

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 02:20:31 pm »
Thanks much!

Share me