Author Topic: What are they using on me?  (Read 15570 times)

Offline CJay

• Super Contributor
Re: What are they using on me?
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2021, 09:05:12 am »
The company that sold me the meter who knows the facts, yes facts,  suggested it was an RF signal generator.   The EMF home inspection guy who will come to my home soon also concurs they have a weapon.
It disappointing to see you guys enjoying belittling me.  Did i post in a video gamer thread or knitting club?
Going to you experts seemed a good idea.   Not.
It could be wifi.
https://youtu.be/fGZzNZnYIHo
What i have reported is exactly what I am experiencing.
Exactly.
You don't have knowledge of the technology.
Just admit it.

With respect MSparkie, nobody should be making fun of you or bleittling your fears but we do have knowledge of the equipment and we are not out to make money from you.

Ask yourself who stands to profit from this, us or the person taking your money to perform an 'EMF home inspection'?

Please, ask a trusted medical professional about what's happening to you.

Ask more than one if you like, choose them at random if that helps assuage your fears.

The following users thanked this post: wraper, MK14, james_s

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2021, 02:25:23 pm »
The company that sold me the meter who knows the facts, yes facts,  suggested it was an RF signal generator.   The EMF home inspection guy who will come to my home soon also concurs they have a weapon.
It disappointing to see you guys enjoying belittling me.  Did i post in a video gamer thread or knitting club?
Going to you experts seemed a good idea.   Not.
It could be wifi.
https://youtu.be/fGZzNZnYIHo
What i have reported is exactly what I am experiencing.
Exactly.
You don't have knowledge of the technology.
Just admit it.

As other(s) have said. I think you are being scammed and/or believing things which are NOT true.

Those EMF meters and talk of weapons, are likely to be scams and NOT true.

EDIT: To clarify. Radio signals/interference is all over the place, and is normal. But talk of 'weapons' as regards EMF, is almost certainly false, nonsense/scam/mental-health issue related.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 02:39:08 pm by MK14 »

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
    • Enlighten Scientific LLC
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2021, 03:03:19 pm »
Hello
I have a situation I'm trying to resolve.
My neighbour in apartment above me is definitely directing energy waves directly at me through her floor.
It has been suggested that it is an RF SIGNAL GENERATOR.   
If so can they do the following:
- find me, "see me", locate me anywhere I go in my unit?
- tell that the signal is effecting my body....they mainly target my stomach/torso or my head (not both at same time)?
- tell when I manage to block it with EMF blocking materials and notice they react?
- vibrate my floors?

They follow me around my apartment and zap me until i move.  They zap me when i sleep at night and wake me up repeatedly.  They know when they are harming me.  They vibrate my floor whenever i st0and up and walk around.  They have a history of harassing me but the radiation is new.

Does it sound to you that they have an RF signal generator?   Or microwave signal generator?  I bought a meter to measure units.

How are they getting the feedback?

I would appreciate your expertise.

Thank you.

If possible, try spending a day or two away from your apartment and see if the symptoms go away.

It could be a physiological issue - perhaps nerve compression in your back or legs that shows up when you are idle. I used to get all kinds of weird headaches and "brain zaps" until a chiropractor determined I had a problem in my lower back. For me, the remedy was simple: stop sitting/slouching on soft furnishings. To this day, I only ever sit on simple wooden chairs. All the strange headaches etc are gone.

These same kinds of odd nervous effects can also start to play games with you psychologically.

If you can get away for a day or two and the symptoms do clear up, then you should keep a detailed log of when you experience them in your apartment - when, where and what you were doing - and if your neighbors were in or not. You may spot a pattern. You'll also have some documentation.

I do encourage you to see a doctor just to rule out anything medical (physical or mental).

I also discourage you from "EMF inspectors" - that seems dubious to say the least.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline CaptDon

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2021, 05:04:02 pm »
O.K. msparkie, enough of your paranoric rantings. Here's what you do, get yourself a fluorescent light bulb, the old kind, a 15 or 20 watt 18" or 24" will be perfect. Also an A23 based neon lamp would be good to have. Look at the large neon lamps on Ebay for instance, the one with the masonic square and compasses comes to mind. Keep the neon lamp and fluorescent lamp near you. ANY ENERGY STRONG ENOUGH TO HARM YOU WILL CAUSE EITHER OR BOTH OF THOSE BULBS TO LIGHT IN MID-AIR!!! Its true, I use nixie tubes to test radar transmitters all the time, and used fluorescent tubes to light my way in the antenna field after dark at a 5kw AM station. Even though the energy was high enough to light the lamps I still could feel no effects. I assure you your lamps will not light as you are a flake seeking someone to tell you what you already think is true and then if they say it's true you have your evidence even though they are just trying to comfort your paranoia. DO AS I SAID AND TELL US IF THOSE LIGHTS ACTUALLY LIGHT!!!!! If they do, you have a case, if they don't you are an asshole!!! If they do light how about send us a video or post it on youtube, then and only then will we assume you are not a flake. Bye bye.

Collector and repairer of vintage and not so vintage electronic gadgets and test equipment. What's the difference between a pizza and a musician? A pizza can feed a family of four!! Classically trained guitarist. Sound engineer.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, radiolistener

Online LaserSteve

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2021, 05:54:29 pm »
Do Believe me there are people in this world who make a great scam of  harassing their neighbors. Been on the Receiving end of that.

Don't believe me when I tell you I worked for a corporate  group that developed less then lethal weapons for about a  year.
Don't believe me when I tell you that the microwave power levels involved will light a long straight fluorescent tube, and the doctor would be treating you for cumulative burns.
Don't believe me when I tell that dual  ultrasound sources doing a mode beat  is used for harassment far more then RF and is far cheaper. Its also terribly easy to detect.
Do not believe me when I tell you that tilting one ear towards the ground usually defeats the above audio devices (Called a Null Spot)

Do not believe me when I tell you the magnetic fields involved to induce hearing in the human head are measured in Teslas (huge number) and require for the most part, either a pulse driven  coil directly on the skull or a liquid nitrogen cooled magnet. 

Seek mental help from a professional or start with  a faith leader who can guide you to professional  help. . You'll be better off.

The usual scam involves your neighbors telling you lies and manipulating you, or hitting the floor below with a hammer at night, NOT beaming RF at you. 

Steve

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:03:38 pm by LaserSteve »
"What the devil kind of Engineer are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse?"

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 11:18:16 pm »
If they do, you have a case, if they don't you are an asshole!!! If they do light how about send us a video or post it on youtube, then and only then will we assume you are not a flake. Bye bye.

I think that's a bit harsh. Nobody chooses mental illness and having a condition like paranoid schizophrenia doesn't make one an asshole, they genuinely believe their delusions are real and can't help it. We can't help them either though, it is a job for a trained psychiatric professional and may require a combination of medication and therapy.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, george.b

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2021, 12:23:31 am »
I believe its still closed. They need the mystery machine.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/19/americas/us-cuba-biden-intl/index.html

For all you know its bin laden pretending to be castro's ghost

Seeing they are both dead, wouldn't Castro's ghost be upset & kick Bin Laden's ghost's butt!

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2021, 12:50:05 am »
I have a definite feeling of deja vu, here.

(1)The normal process is that the OP posts something about being targetted with "RF" or "microwaves".

(2)This is followed by fairly rational explanation that what was "experienced" is not practically possible.

(3) The OP rejects the information &  quotes some dodgy authority to "prove"  their point.

(4) The other participants are unsure how to proceed,being confused whether the OP is uninformed as to what is physically possible, demented, or a plain old garden variety troll.

(5) Being, in the main, nice people, they take the most charitable explanation as being correct.

(6) So down the rabbit hole---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------page after page-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------until, around step
(100) Thread locked, OP banned!

OP bides their time, then comes back with a new name, starts the whole crap over again!

As a nasty old sod, I suggest we go straight to step (100) following step (1)! >:( >:(

The following users thanked this post: Fraser, MK14, george.b, Grandchuck

Offline JohnnyMalaria

• Super Contributor
    • Enlighten Scientific LLC
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2021, 01:34:36 am »

(1)The normal process is that the OP posts something about being targetted with "RF" or "microwaves".

(2)This is followed by fairly rational explanation that what was "experienced" is not practically possible.

(3) The OP rejects the information &  quotes some dodgy authority to "prove"  their point.

(4) The other participants are unsure how to proceed,being confused whether the OP is uninformed as to what is physically possible, demented, or a plain old garden variety troll.

(5) Being, in the main, nice people, they take the most charitable explanation as being correct.

(6) So down the rabbit hole---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------page after page-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------until, around step

OP bides their time, then comes back with a new name, starts the whole crap over again!

As a nasty old sod, I suggest we go straight to step (100) following step (1)! >:( >:(

Or you could choose to ignore the thread.

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 02:49:44 am »

Possible, but I had two different friends and one acquaintance who developed paranoid schizophrenia in their 20s and their behavior was remarkably similar, and very much like the OP. I try to give benefit of the doubt.

Offline SpecialK

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 03:49:46 am »
On the flip side, my friend has this really obnoxious neighbour.  He plays loud music, day or night. Wakes her newborn.  When he leaves for work at 5:30 am he revs his motorcycle which apparently has straight pipes.  When she goes into her own backyard, his dog barks at her.  He doesn't pickup his dog's shit from her lawn when he walks him if he thinks nobody is watching.  She can't open her windows during the mild weather because he loves to "grill" and his barbecue has only one setting and that's burnt.

Is there any any to sabotage him to wake him sporadically when he sleeps? Like rumble or vibrate the floors?  Can she direct an energy beam at his motorcycle's ignition to disable it?  Is there a way to cause him gastrointestinal pain so he wont bbq?

Again, asking for a friend.

Offline Ian.M

• Super Contributor
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 04:08:30 am »
I'd start by investing in a 25lb bag of fine-ground black pepper to 'dose' the lawn with in dry weather.  The owner isn't teachable, but the dog is!

Otherwise research local noise control laws and get a calibrated noise recorder!

Anything else would be illegal, and it would be a crime if his barbecue got well hozed down with a super-soaker filled with a strong solution of skunk essence!  8)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:10:07 am by Ian.M »

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2021, 04:19:16 am »
not sure how I feel answering a question on how to deny a man bbq

Offline Ian.M

• Super Contributor
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2021, 04:24:42 am »
If it helps, imagine he grills Hákarl, Durian, and rancid veggieburgers!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:26:24 am by Ian.M »

Offline SpecialK

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2021, 04:28:54 am »
Burn meat inside your house rather than outdoors?  I mean it really sucks when you bring your clothes in from off the line and they smell like firefighter turnout gear.  But I guess we need to use aircon and an electric clothes dryer all year long.  Might as well add some more CO2 to the atmosphere to go along with all that soot and particulate these jerks are adding to the air.  Learn to properly charbroil, and not roll coal.

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2021, 04:40:36 am »
that sounds like arson not bbq

can you get him under chemical weapons production?

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2021, 05:43:44 am »
Well there's no law against grilling outdoors, and there's no law against being a jerk. In some cases your best option may to be to move. You could try befriending the guy, hey may not be as bad as he seems once you get to know him, or maybe not. Attempting any kind of revenge is just likely to escalate.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2021, 07:51:21 am »
sounds like befriending is out. moving is probably best depending on how much your law enforcement will support you with a complaint. My sister had issues with her neighbour who being a single mother (and rotating dormitory for many blokes in the area) played thumping music all night. In the end she had to move, police were hopeless even though the house was being damaged as revenge. I never did get round to going back round there to apply some strong loctite to their front door lock as someone suggested to me..

Offline A.Z.

• Frequent Contributor

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2021, 02:50:08 pm »
When the Floor is Vibrating there could be many reasion like big Speaker System. My Dad like to turn his Speaker on max when he watch TV. In our Appartment we hear often just brrr, brrr, brrr,... that come from his Bass Box.  >:( For him everything sound normal but for everyone else we hear that sound...
And the other think maybe a Washing Maschine if the are near a Wall the can transfer there rumble noise truth the Building.

Well my neighbour drive insane when I installed the Wifi Antenna in our Yard. The scream at me what kind of death array I installed... Since the Antenna is installed the got headache (even the Antenna is not connect to anything beside of the Cable who get feed into a emty Box...  :-DD
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2021, 03:32:18 pm »
One thing that might be motivating these complaints is the still-controversial problems reported by American diplomats (and others) in Cuba, ca. 2016-2017, nicknamed the “Havana syndrome” (q.v.).  One theory is use of pulsed microwaves, another is sonic energy.  Later, similar symptoms were reported in China.

Offline Lord of nothing

• Super Contributor
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2021, 03:53:56 pm »
Well maybe its there own surveillance technology who make them sick.
Here in Vienna some US 3 LTR Agency rent the upper 2 Floor on a Skyscraper next to the UNO City maybe someone know. ~3 Floors under there are emty for ears since everyone who moved in report that there IT and the most Wireless System like Phone, Wifi,... not propper work. Everyone acuse the 3 LTR Agency up there.  :=\
Made in Japan, destroyed in Sulz im Wienerwald.

Offline DrG

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2021, 05:26:22 pm »

I understand where you are coming from and that (just go to step 100) is definitely one way "forward". Something like how the board would like to treat political topics (with varying degrees of success).

Part of me regrets bothering to respond to the OP or the thread in general and another part does not.

The optimism in me tries to believe that there may be a window of opportunity to influence the OP to come to the conclusion that alternative explanations are possible. In my view, attribution is strong in all brains whether chemical unbalance exists or not.

As usual, inappropriate use of Occam's razor is invoked https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/08/occams-razor/495332/ Accepting simple explanations WITHOUT evidence may be preferred over accepting complex explanations WITHOUT evidence, but in both situations, explanations without evidence are being accepted and we can do better than that. So, that reasoning also expresses the optimism in me that I use to rationalize contributing to the thread.

The pessimism in me says it is a fool's errand and a waste of time.

Most people on this board know that it is POSSIBLE that what the OP is experiencing is due to "targeted energy waves". Most also know that, based on their knowledge of the area, that it is unlikely because of practical limits as they are conventionally understood.

Some on the board, having knowledge and experience (likely indirectly) with some level of paranoid schizophrenia or paranoid delusions, see that direction as the explanation. None on the board, however, are qualified to diagnose someone based on submission of two posts. To be clear, that area is where I would put my money and that is falling into the exact trap that I am talking about.

So, where exactly is the adherence to a standard of proof?  The embassy situation, which has come up, is so politically charged that when I brought up a contracted expert opinion concerning what could be possible explanations, it was met (IMO) with absolutely ludicrous alternative explanation, each without  evidence offered, but with the claim that it was MORE likely. https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/microwave-weapons/msg3356346/#msg3356346

This general issue was around long before the embassy issue. See, for example, the commission from 20 years ago in 2011 - take a look at the public commentary here https://www.information-book.com/electromagnetic-harassment-health-attacks/victims-testify-at-presidential-bioethics-commission/ You think you are going to convince those folks that they are all delusional? Moreover, since you do not know that they are delusional (no matter how compelling it is to believe as much), why should you?

I feel very strongly that it is difficult or impossible to change some people's mind on this subject - as is the case with many conspiracy theories and political issues. But, I also think that there are people who can be influenced by an appeal to evidenced-based thinking, critical thinking and a standard of proof - all three of which seem to be in decline (or is that just my age showing?).

To the OP, I will stick with what I said because I do care and I feel that the advice that I (and others) gave is as good as I can do in this context.

While we know that "targeted energy waves" are possible, I don't know of anyone claiming that they are not detectable. So too, certain symptoms. For example, the "vibrating floor" - well, that is not hard to measure and cheaply. I get frustrated when going that route legitimately is not pursued but going this route https://quwave.com/defender.html?source=def-ti2&msclkid=d6a640e607e610ce6d5220d9b636e1e3 is pursued. So often, the attribution has been made and is resistant to change - but not always (again, window of opportunity).

I do not want to go the route of supporting or driving people to the latter route because I personally believe that those "products" are BS and I don't care if you find someone (shill or not) that claims some relief from using them. I do believe that these "energy waves" can be measured and I understand what a random controlled clinical trial is about and I understand that people get better and get worse for reasons that are not understood.

I hope that this does not sound too much like self-centered righteousness, I really do think about these matters a lot and feel some responsibility to do so.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 06:20:59 pm by DrG »
- Invest in science - it pays big dividends. -

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2021, 08:30:03 pm »
When the Floor is Vibrating there could be many reasion like big Speaker System. My Dad like to turn his Speaker on max when he watch TV. In our Appartment we hear often just brrr, brrr, brrr,... that come from his Bass Box.  >:( For him everything sound normal but for everyone else we hear that sound...
And the other think maybe a Washing Maschine if the are near a Wall the can transfer there rumble noise truth the Building.

Well my neighbour drive insane when I installed the Wifi Antenna in our Yard. The scream at me what kind of death array I installed... Since the Antenna is installed the got headache (even the Antenna is not connect to anything beside of the Cable who get feed into a emty Box...  :-DD

My dad used to have one of those armchairs that had a bunch of vibrating massage motors built into it with a controller that had different patterns. That thing would set up all kinds of resonances and vibrate the floors all over the house in certain modes so it could be something like that.

The antenna is a great example of the placebo effect.

The following users thanked this post: Lord of nothing

Offline nali

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2021, 10:02:42 pm »
The Nocebo effect, which is more or less the Placebo in reverse.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf