Author Topic: What are they using on me?  (Read 15565 times)

Offline msparkieTopic starter

What are they using on me?
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:04:51 pm »
Hello
I have a situation I'm trying to resolve.
My neighbour in apartment above me is definitely directing energy waves directly at me through her floor.
It has been suggested that it is an RF SIGNAL GENERATOR.   
If so can they do the following:
- find me, "see me", locate me anywhere I go in my unit?
- tell that the signal is effecting my body....they mainly target my stomach/torso or my head (not both at same time)?
- tell when I manage to block it with EMF blocking materials and notice they react?
- vibrate my floors?

They follow me around my apartment and zap me until i move.  They zap me when i sleep at night and wake me up repeatedly.  They know when they are harming me.  They vibrate my floor whenever i st0and up and walk around.  They have a history of harassing me but the radiation is new.

Does it sound to you that they have an RF signal generator?   Or microwave signal generator?  I bought a meter to measure units.

How are they getting the feedback?

I would appreciate your expertise.

Thank you.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
Re: What are they using on me?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 10:12:55 pm »
- vibrate my floors?

I'd suggest you get your mental health situation, checked out by professionals.

The following users thanked this post: Psi, MikeK, amyk, janoc, ludzinc, Co6aka, blueskull, Ian.M, cgroen, george.b, HerbTarlek

Online RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 10:13:17 pm »
Again?!  And with about same question?

Please go away and seek for professional medical / mental health support.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline DaJMasta

• Super Contributor
    • medpants.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 10:35:29 pm »
RF signals don't do any of those things, if you'd like the advice of experts, you'd probably want to read up on the absolute basics first.

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 10:56:04 pm »
A psychological evaluation by a qualified professional is the first step, have that done and then we can discuss the technical details of RF equipment.

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 12:12:00 am »
if this is possible, its probobly at Area 51. Do you know how many service professionals working with microwave transmitters and how many malfunctioning microwave ovens there are in the world? If this was a problem it would be well documented by now. You cannot do this with any standard equipment and its unlikely it can be done at all.

If anything the regulations were tightened recently. Back in the 50's people in the Navy and Airforce would be exposed to all sorts of insane RF levels without feeling these symptoms, particularly on ships that hold thousands of people. It is most likely your imagination. If this was at all possible there would be millions of exposures from RF energy centered around shipyards and airports. I.e. what if a fighter jet anti missile EW system turned on an aircraft carrier by accident? nothing, and those are where the real dangerous transmitters are. There are entire books written about managing excessive electromagnetic field levels inside of ships filled with people, I have seen them. Its all about protecting the computers, the people are not effected unless they feel fire.

And there are likely thousands of irresponsible HAM radio operators that mess with unsafe power levels and do not follow the law or recommendations on a regular basis without these symptoms. Plus TV and Radio stations.

Yea work in engineering for a few years you will see every safety regulation violated eventually. It happens. Its not some mystery as to what happens when there is a high RF power level around.

There is a story here of Russian soldiers adjusting a missile tracking antenna with a floor mop because the tracking system broke, so they can launch some kind of space rocket. The RF power levels were so big the doctor said they can take 2 minutes max before their bone joints start being effected. Other then the effects of medical microwave heater (a well known process where you heat the body with RF energy for medical reasons with a diathermy generator) there were no known psychological symptoms, even in this extreme situation. You just cannot do this with RF, at least with the RF that most people here know (say to 25GHz).

The only system in existence that can do this would be a military grade area denial system, and the symptom would be burning (like intense light, a heat lamp). These have a hard time fitting on the back of a humvee and cost millions of dollars and if one of those goes missing there will be like 5000 men in black investigating, be in the front page news (and the only reason it would go missing is so that it may be sold to the Russian or Chinese military, not to troll someone). Also if someone tried to operate this in an apartment building it would likely fuck up the entire building system, fry peoples electronics, turn the room they are shooting it from into a microwave oven. I read a post once about how in Russia once a radar transmitter misaligned and pointed into an apartment building. It caused light bulbs to explode, electronics to fry, basically a huge commotion, it will not go unnoticed. And it would not be focusable on a body part through a wall, maybe if you were in the middle of the desert with one of these systems they could get half of your body. The 'focus' these microwave systems have is akin to a light bulb inside of a garbage can. Its not like a broadway spot light, you cannot really do that.

Now, I do recommend getting a microwave power meter, if you do not have the courage to see a doctor, only to reassure you that you are
1) not in danger from microwave or radio energy
2) likely need some sort of medical treatment, probobly starting from a stress reduction therapy, sedatives and counseling

Your stomach is effected by serotonin receptors by the way. This can be specifically effected by an anxiety disorder (similar to how people in extreme mental situations can vomit).

Also, waiting for something to ship and to attempt to do RF measurements and try to learn physics in your mind set will be very difficult and most likely counterproductive.

Now this is the machine you are imagining, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/An_operational_version_of_the_Active_Denial_System.jpg/440px-An_operational_version_of_the_Active_Denial_System.jpg

what would happen is it would
1) blow the circuit breakers
2) trash the building electrical, destroy your neighbors stuff, break your pc
3) fall through the floor and kill the operator
4) the cell phone company would be out in force with the police department if one of these operated for 3 seconds in a metropolitan area, it would possibly cause a blackout and destroy millions of dollars of electronics, electronically its like turning a light saber on inside of a box of waffles
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 12:40:33 am by coppercone2 »

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 12:29:53 am »
As others have suggested, I would recommend speaking to your doctor or mental health professional about some of the thoughts you are experiencing. I hope you get the assistance you are after.

Offline radiolistener

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 02:01:18 am »
- find me, "see me", locate me anywhere I go in my unit?

technically this is possible, and such equipment are exist. But this is very expensive and complicated thing. So there is almost no chance that your neighbor have access to such equipment :)

Does it sound to you that they have an RF signal generator?   Or microwave signal generator?  I bought a meter to measure units.

No, it looks more like paranoid. Most of all, you invented it all and believed it.
But if you are paranoid, it doesn’t mean that you are not being spied  :-DD

The following users thanked this post: cdev

Offline rsjsouza

• Super Contributor
  • Eternally curious
    • Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 02:27:12 am »
Ok, let me take a stab at actually answering the questions:

If so can they do the following:
- find me, "see me", locate me anywhere I go in my unit? No
- tell that the signal is effecting my body....they mainly target my stomach/torso or my head (not both at same time)? No
- tell when I manage to block it with EMF blocking materials and notice they react? No
- vibrate my floors? No

They follow me around my apartment and zap me until i move.  They zap me when i sleep at night and wake me up repeatedly.  They know when they are harming me.  They vibrate my floor whenever i st0and up and walk around.  They have a history of harassing me but the radiation is new.

Does it sound to you that they have an RF signal generator?  No  Or microwave signal generator?  No I bought a meter to measure units.

How are they getting the feedback? They would need a Radar to follow you around. One that could be strong enough and sensitive enough to get an image of you. Something that would.be mounted in the nose of an F15 or F16 multi-role fighter, thus impossible for someone to have in their bedroom and carry around.

I would appreciate your expertise. You are welcome
Vbe - vídeo blog eletrônico http://videos.vbeletronico.com

Oh, the "whys" of the datasheets... The information is there not to be an axiomatic truth, but instead each speck of data must be slowly inhaled while carefully performing a deep search inside oneself to find the true metaphysical sense...

Offline msparkieTopic starter

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 02:35:39 am »
The company that sold me the meter who knows the facts, yes facts,  suggested it was an RF signal generator.   The EMF home inspection guy who will come to my home soon also concurs they have a weapon.
It disappointing to see you guys enjoying belittling me.  Did i post in a video gamer thread or knitting club?
Going to you experts seemed a good idea.   Not.
It could be wifi.
https://youtu.be/fGZzNZnYIHo
What i have reported is exactly what I am experiencing.
Exactly.
You don't have knowledge of the technology.
Just admit it.

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 02:56:02 am »
You clearly have all the answers you want from someone who stands to profit from telling you what you want to hear. Why did you come here again?

The following users thanked this post: Psi, amyk, janoc, daqq, Melt-O-Tronic, tooki, george.b, thinkfat, ThreeFriedTransistors

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 03:11:50 am »
ok they probobly think you are high on cocaine and that they can make a few bucks. In an engineering company its a common joke to go talk about taking the advanced equipment that is there and to make money off chumps. I.e. selling people additional grounding rods or something stupid like that based on some kinda measurements taken from something that looks like it came out of star trek. I heard it before but usually people just joke about it. It usually starts along the lines of 'you know how stupid those fucking electricians wiring my house today are? .... "

i.e. do you want to go through complex problem solving, writing reports, testing systems and arguing with people in a company? some people can't handle it so they will rather go into someones house like the ghost busters waving a walki talki around. be sure to check to make sure your silver ware is still there after that guy leaves :-DD

trust me the only they you have in your life is some kinda neurological effect (highly likely to be temporary and situational) and the sales guy selling you the equipment. The danger is to your bank account at this point and also fueling thoughts instead of relaxing (it is a feed back loop in your head that gets worse the longer you entertain it).

i would not worry unless you have a list of active undercover spies and double agents or something out of a tv show ::)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 03:20:01 am by coppercone2 »

The following users thanked this post: Lord of nothing

Offline SpecialK

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 03:15:33 am »
The company that sold me the meter who knows the facts, yes facts,  suggested it was an RF signal generator.   The EMF home inspection guy who will come to my home soon also concurs they have a weapon.
It disappointing to see you guys enjoying belittling me.  Did i post in a video gamer thread or knitting club?
It could be wifi.
Exactly.
Just admit it.

Actually the onus is on the person making the extraordinary claim to present evidence.  The youtube video doesn't suggest any directed "energy waves" making anyone illl.  I saw a guy fall down, but I think it was theatrical for the demonstration.

We don't know you, so we can't judge your character good or bad.  There's a complicated hypothesis; that your neighbours have cutting edge secret stealth technologies beyond what a renter could typically afford.  Then there's the simpler explanations; most charitibly is that you are mistaken.

Until presented with evidence of similar scale as the extraordinary claim, I think we'll need to assume that you are mistaken.

Offline xrunner

• Super Contributor
  • hp>Agilent>Keysight>???
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2021, 03:16:34 am »

My neighbour in apartment above me is definitely directing energy waves directly at me through her floor ...

Wait. First things first. How do you KNOW this to be true?
I told my friends I could teach them to be funny, but they all just laughed at me.

Offline gnuarm

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2021, 03:29:12 am »

This is not a group of experts in EM human body detection.  Some may be engineers, some may have experience with RF.  I doubt anyone here has much experience with the issues you raise.  In particular one post mentions the many military who have not been harmed without mentioning the many who have been harmed by high levels of RF, killed even.  At high power levels RF can be very dangerous. 

There are body scanners at the airports that make clearly visible human bodies through their clothing although that's not the purpose.  They are to scan for things under your clothes so you don't need to be strip searched.

It could be wifi.

No, wifi is at far too low power level to be of any use in detecting a human body or in causing any harm.  If the power level is high enough it would wipe out all wifi comms for blocks or even miles.  It's also not at a useful frequency.  The wavelength is about 3 inches making it hard to resolve body parts. 

I didn't see where you reported what you were experiencing.  I read what you thought was happening.  What exactly do you observe that makes you think your neighbor is tracking your movements or harming you?  What exactly do you see, hear and feel or measure?

Exactly.
Just admit it.

That's probably true. 
Rick C.  --  Puerto Rico is not a country... It's part of the USA
  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 03:37:53 am »
just keep in mind the air port uses THz technology, its hard to get and every expensive. unless you live in a penthouse on 5th avenue and runs the R&D at a multimillion dollar firm your neighbor likely wont be able to get a quote even.

i.e. if i wanted to get a few miliwatt (0.001 W) generator of THz at a single frequency it could cost me like $5000. Those military systems start out at like 100,000 watts. Think about that for a while. Also you would be filling out forms most likely, they like to know their customers, if only to know how appealing their product line is (its extremely expensive specific equipment, sales ALWAYS wants to know whos buying and how much and of what because they need to focus research on stuff that has market value so the scientists are not wasting money on 'curiosities'. If they blow a years budget on a bullshit no sale project that sounds cool then it could tank the company, and from what I understand its fairly easy to do). If you work in engineering for a while you get used to your projects that are going along just fine being cancled all the time without your involvement because someone thinks they are not going to make money off of it, or make enough money (you would be surprised what they consider profit, its not like making a few dollars, they often will kill something that does not promise to make them super rich. Breaking even = total failure. Making a couple of dollars = non viable. Making 1000% = we under performed and need to tighten up the department but we wont fire you but you better watch it)  :-//. It's just how it is.

Try watching a few episodes of Dilbert, it will accurately show you why this stuff does not exist and why its not worth worrying about,.

No one spent 100 million dollars to give you a stomach ache. As putin always like to say, there is no conspiracy, they would just shoot you.

I think you are just cracking up because its around the 1 year anniversary of this wonderful virus

You want to know what the criminals are doing with wireless? Because cars are expensive, mobile and use wireless security systems, one of the best things a criminal can do is try to fool you into thinking you locked your car or something like that when you go shopping. It's not weaponized outside of fucking with security systems, radars or missiles. Even those military technologies are outlandish 'star wars' stuff (in the sense of reagans star wars), they won't be practical for a long time and work about as well as spot lights and tear gas. It's about as far as you can get from a personal threat on the 'weird stuff people can do to you' list. Like laser defense weapons, the main objective is not scaring the seagulls around the ship and causing a stir because there is a loud boat blowing up the sky since some one decided to fire off a mortar. Good publicity that you used a high tech system to disable some cave man behavior, and you might not get a law suit from the VA that someone got tinnitus because a giant machine gun started shooting at some random ping on a radar.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 04:13:20 am by coppercone2 »

Offline DrG

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 04:13:41 am »
@msparkie

I think everyone who has been on forums like this has seen messages such as yours. I have seen many and they have a number of similarities. They always seem to end poorly. I don't care to belittle you and I hope that you get a resolution.

It is possible that you are just a troll who gets a kick out of posting such messages, but it is quite possible that you are not. It is entirely possible that you are experience a great deal of discomfort, that you have feelings like the the floor vibrating and you are waking up many times during the night. If it were me, I would take such experiences very seriously.

The sincere response is usually the same: Have you reported this to the police and have you gone to see a medical professional? Almost without fail, these two questions are not answered in a straightforward manner. The third question that usually comes up is: Why are "they" or "she" doing this to you? That also is not answered in a straightforward manner.

I could write a great deal about the few lines that you have posted, but what I am hoping is that you will get to understand is that 1) It is essential that you see a medical professional. What you are experiencing can, in fact, be very real and just as you are reporting it, but it can be due to reasons other than you have settled on believing. 2) File a police report. This is a reasonable thing to do if someone is being harassed and you will have a record of the complaint. Perhaps they will investigate and talk to your upstairs neighbor.

In my opinion, you should not look for such simple answers like, is this possible and is it RF or microwave or whatever, on a public forum. It is simply not reasonable to expect an expert opinion, for free, and more importantly,without knowing more about your situation; and with knowing that there are other explanations. In this regard, it would be impressive if you could admit that it is possible that there are other explanations.

You have invested in a device and you are going to have an EMF home inspection, so you are willing to go to the time and expense to seek a resolution, but isn't it worth it to go through steps 1 and 2 above?

That is my honest opinion and it is only my opinion. I hope it is helpful.
- Invest in science - it pays big dividends. -

The following users thanked this post: janoc, nightfire

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2021, 04:34:55 am »
It could be wifi.
Exactly.
Just admit it.

I'd suggest it's you who has been taken advantage of and you seem to also be exhibiting paranoid and irrational thoughts and behaviours, something I've personally seen and deal with many times before. No one here is attacking you or belittling you, I think there is actually some genuine concern here and people are just calling a spade, a spade.

Perhaps you came here to seek answers, but only if those answers supported your own thoughts.

What you have described is complete nonsense to put it quite bluntly. There is no RF weapon. WiFi isn't the boogey man. Your neighbours are most likely not out to get you. Once those are proven to be the case, I'd suggest you listen to that advice and seek the appropriate treatment.

I know it's hard to convey rational thoughts to an irrational person, but the simplest explaination is usually the correct one.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 04:37:04 am by Halcyon »

The following users thanked this post: MK14, george.b

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 04:49:53 am »
Like others, I feel that it is unlikely that your neighbor has equipment which can do all you suggest, mostly because the equipment and knowledge to use it is rare and expensive.  but some of it is possible.  Wall penetrating radar with range of a few meters has been demonstrated and used to identify hostage locations when people are being held by criminals.  The equipment fits on a handcart.

Sound is another possibility for generation of your symptoms.

As others have suggested police involvement seems indicated.

If the problem is real and as serious as you suggest there is a very straightforward solution.  Move.  I know that there are many reasons it might be difficult, but you suggest that staying there is also very difficult.

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 05:16:19 am »
I still recommending trying to relax before starting a fiasco.

Vacation? Spend some time at a friends house or even rent a hotel room. There should be little consequences to doing these things. Even a good hotel for 3 days will likely clear your head and at least be some kind of value for your money unlike hiring fake ass ghost busters.

I remember this kind of 'experience' before when I moved into a new apartment building when I was young and I could not get used to the transformer outside. There was something wrong with something that was causing the most unpleasant hum. It did not exactly disturb my parents but it drove me nuts, I did not sleep for like 2 days. The noise kicked in at night and I assume it was maybe related to shitty street lights.  Finally I got used to it and later moved to a higher floor and it was fine. You could try to chalk it up to cabin fever and forget about it.

Sometimes your house can just suck, like that little apartment in the blues brothers.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 05:26:57 am by coppercone2 »

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 05:32:10 am »
Time to retire from the embassy in Cuba, dude.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

The following users thanked this post: Co6aka

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2021, 05:47:32 am »
I believe its still closed. They need the mystery machine.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/19/americas/us-cuba-biden-intl/index.html

For all you know its bin laden pretending to be castro's ghost

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 05:54:26 am »
It could be wifi.
Exactly.
Just admit it.

We've not belittling you, we're trying to help you. I've had more than one friend experience paranoid delusions and start saying the same sorts of things you said here, and in all cases properly helping them out involved professional psychiatric care. Most of us are not qualified doctors of psychologists, and on the technical side the things you are talking about are pseudoscience and do not exist. Of course you can find unscrupulous people who are more than willing to take your money and come examine your house using fancy scientific looking instruments but that isn't really going to help you.

Now you came here and asked a question, we gave you the answers and now you don't like what we had to say so you're getting upset and wanting us to watch youtube videos. I have to ask then, why did you come here asking questions if you are going to refuse to accept answers that don't fit what you already settled on?

Offline brabus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 06:31:30 am »
Best thing to do: ask some random guys on the internet and blame them if they do no second what you are saying.

If you truly believe what you are saying, there is enough material to make the breaking news. You must call an official lab and perform some accurate measurements. You may find ou some surprising results: my neighbour had a malfunctioning alarm, which kept screaming ultrasonic whistles, driving everyone mad in the neighborhood. No one could figure out what was happening, until the guy came and pinpointed the origin of the problem.

Maybe your neighbours just have a defective hung lo wifi repeater, that's it.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2021, 08:26:32 am »
Haven't we heard all this before?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf