Products > Test Equipment

$20 LCR ESR Transistor checker project

<< < (1483/1540) > >>

Yuriy_K:
You yourself confused me. You are trying to run my firmware from page 291. This firmware is after last changes by Karl Heinz, I don't know how it works on old GM328A. Try the firmware from page 277 ST7735_RGB_en.zip it is 16MHz. She should definitely work.
Read the next steps on page 292.

Rober:
Hello Yuriy_K
R8 and R9 are checked (32,9k and 3,29k) are testet, Q1 not desoldered and testet. Your firmware "ST7735_RGB_en_kit_16MHz" testet with fuses (l=f7; h=DC; ex=FC).
After starting such strips appeared in blue later white than red, finalla was displayed "not calibrated". When I put a m328 with firmware 1.12k or 1.13k - tester operates normaly. I have no  explanation for it.
Have you or another one a solution

Yuriy_K:

--- Quote from: Rober on February 10, 2022, 06:22:54 pm ---Have you or another one a solution

--- End quote ---
Send a Makefile from the firmware that works correctly. Show the image on the display in the normal connection of the display to the board.
Solder the same capacitors in parallel with the 10 uF electrolytic capacitors.

Dumidan:

--- Quote from: Rober on February 10, 2022, 06:22:54 pm ---Hello Yuriy_K
R8 and R9 are checked (32,9k and 3,29k) are testet, Q1 not desoldered and testet. Your firmware "ST7735_RGB_en_kit_16MHz" testet with fuses (l=f7; h=DC; ex=FC).
After starting such strips appeared in blue later white than red, finalla was displayed "not calibrated". When I put a m328 with firmware 1.12k or 1.13k - tester operates normaly. I have no  explanation for it.
Have you or another one a solution

--- End quote ---

Hi Rober!
Did you change the quartz from GM328? I know the original is 8MHz, the software version you want to use is compiled for 16MHz. Maybe that's where the problem lies.

Dumidan:
Hello colleagues.

With some delay, for which I apologize, I am posting the Romanian language file, updated and functionally verified, for ver. 1.45m

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version