Author Topic: Agilent DSO-X 2004A not booting  (Read 458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline elektrinisTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 102
Agilent DSO-X 2004A not booting
« on: May 04, 2026, 11:45:06 am »
I have this scope for many years now; spent it's time mostly in storage.
And now it's not booting. When switched on, some LEDs blink and Ref LED remains illuminated. Fan spinning, screen is blank.
I've checked the PSU and all voltages seem to be fine. Not sure what's next.

Any ideas?
 

Offline EXPY73

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 27
  • Country: us
Re: Agilent DSO-X 2004A not booting
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2026, 12:32:56 pm »
See if it has a bios battery.
 

Offline sprit

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 377
  • Country: vn
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
 

Offline elektrinisTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 102
Re: Agilent DSO-X 2004A not booting
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2026, 04:52:13 pm »
Thank you. Did not know this is a common issue and there already is a guide.
Was going to say it's not worth the time, but I see it's somehow still worth over €1k - more than I paid for it new...
The guide looks bit complex, requiring full day to figure out. Maybe the day will come when I don't have anything else to do.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->