Author Topic: New Function Generator  (Read 4384 times)

Offline NiaDebesis

• Regular Contributor
Re: New Function Generator
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 11:06:26 am »
Readed about the telnet hack fixed in one post

You clearly didn't read that thread closely. But you seem to be set on the Rigol, so that's probably what you should do.

You are right, I am sorry..
The Siglent 2042X is a very good unit, It has pro feature, but the 75 Msa/s of the Arb is a pain in the a** but the other feature make it a bargain in this price range, but I don't have the money to afford it, and also my oscilloscope is only 100Mhz bandwidth (130 technically) so can't see all the armonics in a lots of waveforms
Then you might like to look at the SDG1032X as it's ~140 EUR cheaper and apply similar tricks to improve it like what's done with 2042X.
Then start a thread about doing it like the 2042X has.  ;)

So the sine of the 1032X is upgradable to 120Mhz??
Compared to the rigol 1000z seems to be a little bit worse in the reproduction of the waveforms

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. NZ Siglent Distributor
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 11:33:14 am »

You clearly didn't read that thread closely. But you seem to be set on the Rigol, so that's probably what you should do.

The Siglent 2042X is a very good unit, It has pro feature, but the 75 Msa/s of the Arb is a pain in the a** but the other feature make it a bargain in this price range, but I don't have the money to afford it, and also my oscilloscope is only 100Mhz bandwidth (130 technically) so can't see all the armonics in a lots of waveforms
Then you might like to look at the SDG1032X as it's ~140 EUR cheaper and apply similar tricks to improve it like what's done with 2042X.

Rumor has it to 60 MHz, the same as 1062X.
1000X models do sine and square to the same frequency.

2000X models only do square to 25 MHz.

It's all in the datasheets.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist

Offline NiaDebesis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2017, 12:08:38 pm »

Rumor has it to 60 MHz, the same as 1062X.
1000X models do sine and square to the same frequency.

2000X models only do square to 25 MHz.

It's all in the datasheets.

Hm..that will be pretty good! But it remain a 150Msa/s low arb memory (very low). The Easy Pulse techonology make a real difference?

Offline NiaDebesis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 11:34:39 pm »
Getting the 1032Z more feature that will be usefull, like

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf