Author Topic: Acute TL2236B vs Zeroplus LAP-C322000 logic analyzers  (Read 2181 times)

Offline im2geek4you

Acute TL2236B vs Zeroplus LAP-C322000 logic analyzers
« on: July 15, 2013, 11:30:25 pm »
Hello all,

So I'm thinking about buying an LA that does protocol decoding with the largest number of channels and highest sampling rate. The Acute TL2236B sold by Batronix seemed a good candidate. However I did a look around in this forum and Acute brand is almost never mentioned. I found Zeroplus mentioned in another thread and the LAP-C322000 seems to be at the same level than the Acute. 
Does anyone knows anything about these 2 logic analyzers. Which one is the best "bang for the buck"?
Perhaps someone owns one?

Regards

Online nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
Re: Acute TL2236B vs Zeroplus LAP-C322000 logic analyzers
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:38 pm »
I like the Acute because it has a much higher sampling rate compared to the Zeroplus. OTOH don't expect to use either on high speed signals. The probes are not up to such a task. The high samplerate only provides a better time resolution.

What I don't like about both is that they specify the total amount of memory which is a bit misleading. You will want the model with the largest memory.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf