Author Topic: HAMEG Oscilloscope - Horizontal Slots at The Back  (Read 261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 2XTopic starter

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 726
  • Country: gr
HAMEG Oscilloscope - Horizontal Slots at The Back
« on: February 17, 2026, 08:04:36 pm »
Hi,
I have a question where maybe is obvious. At the back of the HAMEG oscilloscope there are two horizontal slots and one hole at the right of them. I beleive these are for routing the power cord, but a retired man told that are for probe holding.
I searched on the internet for pictures but I couldn't find a picture where these slots have something on.
Also, I looked at the HAMEG HM2005 & HM103 Manual but I couldn't find something and there.
Do you know the original purpose of the slots and the hole (at green circle -> maybe is for calibration purposes)?


« Last Edit: February 17, 2026, 08:37:05 pm by 2X »
 

Offline Xena E

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1329
  • Country: gb
Re: HAMEG Oscilloscope - Horizontal Slots at The Back
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2026, 08:30:06 pm »
Power cord storage.
On the right is the place to lodge the power plug (either 2 pin schuko or type G.)
 
The following users thanked this post: 2X


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->