Author Topic: Atorch DL-24M (DL-24P) reading Amps problem TestController  (Read 2207 times)

Offline MarcvdVTopic starter

Hi there,

I'm a newbee  from Holland and try to read out my bluetooth DL-24M ( DL-24P with seperate display and expandable to 600Watt ) with TestController (V1.65) instead of the original program PC Soft (V2.01).

TestController works GREAT and love to use it with beautifull graphics and the easy controller.

But the Amps are not steady, sometimes dropping down from 3A to 0,14A!!!!!

I tried different settings, no result. The Atorch PC Soft program and display are steady 2,996A-3,001A

At the pictures I made a test with both programs and are logging at 1 second about 1 minute.

Do I miss a setting in TestController? Please someone who can help me with the right solution!

I try to add some pictures from TestController and PC Soft for explaning.

Thank you, Marc

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 10:09:53 pm by MarcvdV »

Offline DickGrier

Re: Atorch DL-24M (DL-24P) reading Amps problem TestController
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 10:07:01 pm »
Sorry, I have not seen this specific problem.  You may be interested in this reply I made to a different thread.

I have just uploaded to my website (www.hardandsoftware.net) a Windows 10 application that does everything I can get it to do (and all I need).  I think it is "approximately" professional quality.  It is free.  Download it using the Download Software link.

Dick

The following users thanked this post: MarcvdV

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 10:46:27 pm »
Thank you Dick,

I found the program DL24ActivePowerLoadTestPanel. Unfortunately I'm using a laptop with Windows7 at the moment and the program don't find the DL24 with a warning.

No solution to fix it at Windows7 ????

I will try it tomorrow at a Windows10 PC and let you know.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 10:49:33 pm by MarcvdV »

Offline DickGrier

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 05:33:51 am »
Windows 7.  Hmm.  I haven't any idea - I will try it on Friday.  Thursday is my day of rest.

However, are you connecting using USB or trying to use Bluetooth SSP?

Dick

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 11:55:34 am »
Windows 7.  Hmm.  I haven't any idea - I will try it on Friday.  Thursday is my day of rest.

However, are you connecting using USB or trying to use Bluetooth SSP?

Dick

The only way to connect is by bluetooth, assigned to COM8 in my case.

My windows10 computer refuses to install > Suspicious:W32/Malware!DeepGuard  (F-Secure)
I don't want to experiment at that Windows10 laptop.

The other Windows7 Laptop is ment to be for testing. Needed Windows7 for special car software.
I Disabled the virusscanner to install. I get the message DL24 not found. Software starts without connection.

Offline DickGrier

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 08:51:32 pm »
I have to install Visual Studio 2019 on my Windows 7 system, which is a pain (slow).  I cannot get the distribution to work "out of the box" and have no idea why.

The Setup program was created using Publish in Visual Studio.  While I cannot assure you 100% that there is no virus -  I certainly haven't seen any problems -- and every virus scan I run is clean.  I suspect your virus scanner is creating a false positive.  But, suspecting is not absolute.

When I run my software on my Windows 7 system, it also cannot locate the USB serial data from the DL24.  That is why I have to install Visual Studio (I have not used Windows 7 in more than 5 years for any development, so I don't have one running it yet).

I will post an update on my website when I come up with an answer.

Dick

The following users thanked this post: MarcvdV

Offline DickGrier

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 06:56:51 pm »
I have posted an update that addresses the incompatibility of the Windows 10 version under Windows 7.  Read the notes, because there are differences that I may change in the future, but not immediately.

Dick

Offline DickGrier

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2021, 12:04:48 am »
I do not check this forum often, so if anyone wants to communicate with me, see my website for my email address.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf