Author Topic: eBay clone Saleae Logic 16  (Read 19949 times)

Offline CustomEngineerer

• Frequent Contributor
Re: eBay clone Saleae Logic 16
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2018, 05:32:22 am »
I'm only on my third evening with the DSLogic Plus, but so far I have not had a single problem with it. It just works (no crashes or hangs). And the coax connector seemingly solved a problem I had been having with logic8 clone trying to reliably capture a working signal from a nrf24l01+ module. Definitely money well spent.

The following users thanked this post: 1anX

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:10 am »
I'm sorry.

I am going to bow out of this conversation.

I just don't have the time or energy for this right now.

There are hundreds, likely of different FX2 based devices, dev boards, MSOs, LA's etc, - some cost less than $5, that work fine without any extracting of anything or downloading of anything proprietary. They don't need it.

The Seleae Logic 16 and clones thereof are not basic FX2 devices. There is an FPGA inside which requires firmware. They are not comparable to the Logic 8 and various other effectively application-note devices.

Offline kloetpatra

• Contributor
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2018, 10:18:38 pm »
can someone make a dump of the spi flash of the saleae logic 16 or clone?

Offline Dwaine

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2018, 12:24:37 am »
I'm only on my third evening with the DSLogic Plus, but so far I have not had a single problem with it. It just works (no crashes or hangs). And the coax connector seemingly solved a problem I had been having with logic8 clone trying to reliably capture a working signal from a nrf24l01+ module. Definitely money well spent.

+1  for the Dialogic. Plus.  Been using one for about two months.  A bit more money, but I had no problems with my captures.  Been working well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf