Products > Test Equipment

Choosing between entry-level 12-bit DSOs

<< < (164/171) > >>

awakephd:
My apologies - clearly my attempt to be funny (entertaining? cute??) has fallen flat. Ah, well ... my spouse regularly tells me that I'm only half as witty as I think I am. :)

I went with the Siglent. I had hoped to be able to follow up my "announcement" with a picture of the box, but alas, they have yet to ship it.

2N3055:

--- Quote from: awakephd on May 14, 2024, 05:26:40 pm ---My apologies - clearly my attempt to be funny (entertaining? cute??) has fallen flat. Ah, well ... my spouse regularly tells me that I'm only half as witty as I think I am. :)

I went with the Siglent. I had hoped to be able to follow up my "announcement" with a picture of the box, but alas, they have yet to ship it.

--- End quote ---

I also hoped to be funny.. So we have common problem...  ;D

Seriously, whatever the choice is as long as you are happy with it.

egonotto:
Hello, 

@awakephd: I would have also ordered an SDS800X HD if I were you, unless your workbench was stable enough to support a heavy Siglent SDS7304A H12.

Have fun with your new device

Best regards
egonotto

tautech:

--- Quote from: egonotto on May 14, 2024, 10:47:07 pm ---Hello, 

@awakephd: I would have also ordered an SDS800X HD if I were you, unless your workbench was stable enough to support a heavy Siglent SDS7304A H12.

Have fun with your new device

Best regards
egonotto

--- End quote ---
Certainly 10.6kg is getting up there but lighter than many old boat anchors.  :P

Martin72:
I wouldn't care how much it weighs, as long as I had one. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version