Author Topic: Digital Oscilloscope Chart  (Read 292801 times)

Offline jimjam

• Regular Contributor
Re: Digital Oscilloscope Chart
« Reply #225 on: June 06, 2020, 09:50:11 am »
spelling correction: capasitive -> capacitive

The following users thanked this post: fanOfeeDIY

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #226 on: June 06, 2020, 02:20:27 pm »
spelling correction: capasitive -> capacitive

Thank you for your comment.
It is difficult to find my own misspellings and I really appreciate your help.
I will fix them probably tomorrow.

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2020, 03:36:45 am »
*Fixed spelling "capasitive" to "capacitive" (Comment from jimjam)

Thanks

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2020, 03:46:20 am »

Picoscope 4000 series is missing.
Hantek lineup are deadly outdated.

Still long road.  :)

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2020, 05:58:38 am »
*Started revising the descriptions of Max Sample Rate, Max Waveform, Memory Depth and Waveform Update Rate to show the performance change from number of channels used.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:43:10 am by fanOfeeDIY »

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #230 on: June 20, 2020, 03:42:45 am »
Updates

*Continue revising the descriptions of Max Sample Rate, Max Waveform and Memory Depth to show the performance change from number of channels used.
*Added Micsig MS500
*Started to add ENOBS, this is going to take long time, and many will be unknown and black columns.

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2020, 11:42:04 am »
Started to separate columns the models which specs differs of equipped channels, especially for 2ch and 4ch.

This probably going to take long time to to finish

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2020, 03:45:29 pm »
Fixed some of the images were swapped probably due to the database issue.

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2020, 12:20:21 pm »

Added Tekronix 6 Series MSO

Offline CMASupra

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2020, 11:18:48 pm »
Here's a spreadsheet I very recently made comparing 176 oscilloscopes around the same price range as you were considering. Perhaps it will help you with your spreadsheet. I didn't include any <70MHz oscilloscopes or any oscilloscopes with <1Mpts of memory, though.

If you want to keep this spreadsheet's data separate from yours, I wouldn't be against you adding it to the first post in this thread since it will get buried down here. ;D I have no intentions of updating it if I'm happy with the oscilloscope I just purchased, though.

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2020, 10:02:55 am »
Here's a spreadsheet I very recently made comparing 176 oscilloscopes around the same price range as you were considering. Perhaps it will help you with your spreadsheet. I didn't include any <70MHz oscilloscopes or any oscilloscopes with <1Mpts of memory, though.

If you want to keep this spreadsheet's data separate from yours, I wouldn't be against you adding it to the first post in this thread since it will get buried down here. ;D I have no intentions of updating it if I'm happy with the oscilloscope I just purchased, though.

Thanks! Let me work on it, probably this weekend

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2020, 12:12:57 pm »
Hi @CMASupra, I included your chart in the first post. Also created image file from your excel file. Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: CMASupra

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. NZ Siglent Distributor
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2020, 08:53:34 pm »

Some corrections for Siglent models listed:
SDS1102CML+             1Mohm inputs only
SDS22/2352X-E use the same 16ch LA module as SDS11/1204X-E, Max mem with all channels active = 14 Mpts
SDS2000X Plus 100 Mpts max mem depth/ch with all channels active, 2 or 4ch models.

Suggested additional feature fields for all models/brands:
LAN: Y or N
Webserver: Y or N
Avid Rabid Hobbyist

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2020, 06:03:13 am »

SDS22/2352X-E use the same 16ch LA module as SDS11/1204X-E, Max mem with all channels active = 14 Mpts
SDS2000X Plus 100 Mpts max mem depth/ch with all channels active, 2 or 4ch models.

Hi @tautech,

Thank you for your valuable corrections.
I will revise them, probably next weekend, thanks again

The following users thanked this post: tautech

Offline CMASupra

« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2020, 09:28:04 pm »
Updates:
1) I have updated the Siglent SDS2202X-E and SDS2352X-E Mpts per channel when all channels are on from 28 to 14. Found this info in the datasheet.
2) Put down 14 Mpts per digital channel on the SDS2202X-E and SDS2352X-E when 4 channels are active per your info and the datasheet. Cannot determine how many GSa/s the digital channels have with 4 channels on as the datasheet only says 1GSa/s max.

1) The SDS1000CML+ datasheet says all those models have 1MOhm and 50Ohm input impedance on page 4 of the datasheet. Why do you say it's 1MOhm only?
2) What do you mean "SDS2000X Plus 100 Mpts max mem depth/ch with all channels active, 2 or 4ch models"? I believe this info was already in the spreadsheet.
3) I didn't add LAN or Web server to the spreadsheet. Would have to go through all these models to add that and be fair. I also considered adding video out (such as VGA or HDMI).

Offline fanOfeeDIY

• Supporter
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2020, 04:17:07 pm »
Updates:
1) I have updated the Siglent SDS2202X-E and SDS2352X-E Mpts per channel when all channels are on from 28 to 14. Found this info in the datasheet.
2) Put down 14 Mpts per digital channel on the SDS2202X-E and SDS2352X-E when 4 channels are active per your info and the datasheet. Cannot determine how many GSa/s the digital channels have with 4 channels on as the datasheet only says 1GSa/s max.

1) The SDS1000CML+ datasheet says all those models have 1MOhm and 50Ohm input impedance on page 4 of the datasheet. Why do you say it's 1MOhm only?
2) What do you mean "SDS2000X Plus 100 Mpts max mem depth/ch with all channels active, 2 or 4ch models"? I believe this info was already in the spreadsheet.
3) I didn't add LAN or Web server to the spreadsheet. Would have to go through all these models to add that and be fair. I also considered adding video out (such as VGA or HDMI).

Thanks, I reflected the changes by CMASupra on the first post.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf