Products > Test Equipment

Digital Oscilloscope Chart

<< < (51/57) > >>

herc:
i am playing with the idea to buy my first digital oscilloscope (prefer high bandwidth for high frequency analog stuff; but should be < 500 euro). but it looks like i am late to the game: oscilloscopes like Rigol, GWInstek GDS-1202B or SDS1202X-E all seem to be 4 year old designs ?!?

is there some info about upcoming, updated versions of this class of oscilloscopes?

tautech:
With a little stretch of your budget the 2 GSa/s SDS2202X-E is worthy of consideration. The 1 GSa/s SDS1202X-E was the first in the X-E series but hasn't got a few of the features in later X-E models.
SDS2202X-E is a 350 MHz design so it's not difficult to convince it to become a SDS2352X-E.  ;)

fizzz:

--- Quote from: herc on June 14, 2021, 01:44:18 pm ---i am playing with the idea to buy my first digital oscilloscope (prefer high bandwidth for high frequency analog stuff; but should be < 500 euro). but it looks like i am late to the game: oscilloscopes like Rigol, GWInstek GDS-1202B or SDS1202X-E all seem to be 4 year old designs ?!?

is there some info about upcoming, updated versions of this class of oscilloscopes?

--- End quote ---

I'm looking into buying a <$400 scope, and this is also my main concern.

There is now the SDS1104X-U, which is from December 2020. It's 100mhz/4channel for $400, which is reasonable.

I want a DS1054Z to upgrade, but it's 7 years old and apparently the UI is sluggish... that doesn't feel great.

tautech:

--- Quote from: fizzz on August 03, 2021, 07:42:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: herc on June 14, 2021, 01:44:18 pm ---i am playing with the idea to buy my first digital oscilloscope (prefer high bandwidth for high frequency analog stuff; but should be < 500 euro). but it looks like i am late to the game: oscilloscopes like Rigol, GWInstek GDS-1202B or SDS1202X-E all seem to be 4 year old designs ?!?

--- End quote ---

I'm looking into buying a <$400 scope, and this is also my main concern.

There is now the SDS1104X-U, which is from December 2020. It's 100mhz/4channel for $400, which is reasonable.

I want a DS1054Z to upgrade, but it's 7 years old and apparently the UI is sluggish... that doesn't feel great.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the forum.

X-U is based on the 4ch X-E design albeit with a few less features however it performs just as well with a responsive UI and the are selling well for us in NZ. For the budget conscious buyers X-U is now more attractive than the bit cheaper SDS1202X-E.

Fungus:

--- Quote from: herc on June 14, 2021, 01:44:18 pm ---oscilloscopes like Rigol, GWInstek GDS-1202B or SDS1202X-E all seem to be 4 year old designs ?!?

--- End quote ---

Don't worry about that. These are measurement devices, not fashion smartphones.

--- Quote from: herc on June 14, 2021, 01:44:18 pm ---is there some info about upcoming, updated versions of this class of oscilloscopes?

--- End quote ---

No manufacturer would ever release that info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version