Author Topic: Looking for low cost usb logic analyzer with real time view  (Read 15792 times)

Offline 0xdeadbeef

• Super Contributor
Re: Looking for low cost usb logic analyzer with real time view
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 04:59:52 pm »
A very good choice is SIGMA2 from ASIX. [Blah .. repetition ... Blah]
That is a very unique way of arguing. Just repeat everything over and over again until everybody is so annoyed they go away!?

Yes, and i think that YOU don't see not any reason to change YOUR ScanaPlus. Is the BEST.
I own at least four logic analyzers. Plus I have a few more at my desk at work - including one the size (and noise level) of a microwave oven.
And while there are limitations and issues with the ScanaPlus of course, it's the LA that I use the most at work and at home.
I'd exchange it for something better of course but this happened yet. E.g. the DSLogic Pro has superior HW but without improvement on the trigger system and the decoder speed, I'll only use it for specific tasks.

If there are your criteria .......  :-DD
Again, I'm not sure you really got the argument. But an unprofessional web site hints towards unprofessional attitude. And there are more clues like offering a LA for a professional environment that lacks any kind of input protection. That's simply a no-go.
Trying is the first step towards failure - Homer J. Simpson

Offline leftek

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 06:24:22 pm »
Again, I'm not sure you really got the argument. But an unprofessional web site hints towards unprofessional attitude. And there are more clues like offering a LA for a professional environment that lacks any kind of input protection. That's simply a no-go.

I am a simply user, not seller as you... 8)

Offline 0xdeadbeef

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2016, 07:35:45 pm »
I am a simply user, not seller as you... 8)
Wow and I just thought your way of arguing couldn't get worse. So instead of bringing up anything at least barely resembling an argument you insinuate commercial interest now?
While I'm still not sure your understanding of English is sufficient to understand the irony,  I'd suggest you'd read your own utterances regarding that SIGMA2 thing.
Maybe you'll notice they sound much more like an advertisement than anything I ever wrote regarding any of the devices I ever owned.

Offline leftek

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2016, 07:33:14 am »
First i have write in this thread, to suggest an other device. There is not only the Ikalogic.
I see that in all your messages you are manic with Ikalogic.  :o This explains why all the rest are worse for you.
Anyone reading your messages on all threads for "usb logic analyzers", easily understand that your aim is to underestimate anything else from Ikalogic. Maybe you sell it!  :-//
That's why i do not care your opinion. Its not objectively. Unfortunately i do not have any more time to spend for you. You are able to continue your advertising promotion free of my interrupt.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:54:41 am by leftek »

Offline pascal_sweden

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2016, 01:00:17 pm »
I think the best summary about Ikalogic products and the company itself is the following:

Logic Analyzers for bricoleurs, made by bricoleurs :)

If you don't speak french, this can help:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bricoleur

Offline 0xdeadbeef

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2016, 01:13:25 pm »
First i have write in this thread, to suggest an other device. There is not only the Ikalogic.
I see that in all your messages you are manic with Ikalogic.  :o This explains why all the rest are worse for you.
Anyone reading your messages on all threads for "usb logic analyzers", easily understand that your aim is to underestimate anything else from Ikalogic. Maybe you sell it!  :-//
That's why i do not care your opinion. Its not objectively. Unfortunately i do not have any more time to spend for you. You are able to continue your advertising promotion free of my interrupt.
If you had  better understanding of the English language or simple counting you could see that I didn't even mention the ScanaPlus in my first two replies in this thread. In other threads, I also mentioned bugs and issues with the ScanaPlus and the according software. It's just that with all the Logic Analyzers I tried (and I tried a lot), I personally like the ScanaPlus the most at this moment. Some years ago I said the same about the Open Bench Logic Sniffer in comparison to my Zeroplus LAP-C. I don't see why this makes my opinion less valuable than that of a kid recommending a Saleae clone or some unknown brand without proper input protection.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf