Author Topic: My Siglent SDG1025 Repair Experience  (Read 1986 times)

Offline sanmanTopic starter

• Contributor
My Siglent SDG1025 Repair Experience
« on: May 12, 2016, 02:29:49 pm »
I recently had a problem with my SDG1025 where the Channel 1 output was low amplitude and distorted. The unit is about a year old and has worked great until this issue.

I contacted Siglent via email and received a reply back in 30-minutes, along with an RMA number and shipping information.

I shipped the unit on a Thursday and received the unit BACK the following week. All repairs were covered under warranty.

The unit is working great once again  :D

A big shout out to Siglent for the great support and quick turn-around.  :-+

Offline rf-loop

• Super Contributor
  • Born in Finland with DLL21 in hand
Re: My Siglent SDG1025 Repair Experience
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 02:57:10 pm »
I recently had a problem with my SDG1025 where the Channel 1 output was low amplitude and distorted. The unit is about a year old and has worked great until this issue.

I contacted Siglent via email and received a reply back in 30-minutes, along with an RMA number and shipping information.

I shipped the unit on a Thursday and received the unit BACK the following week. All repairs were covered under warranty.

The unit is working great once again  :D

A big shout out to Siglent for the great support and quick turn-around.  :-+

Please can you kindly also tell us where on the earth this happend.
I drive a LEC (low el. consumption) BEV car. Smoke exhaust pipes - go to museum. In Finland quite all electric power is made using nuclear, wind, solar and water.

Wises must compel the mad barbarians to stop their crimes against humanity. Where have the wises gone?

Offline sanmanTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 03:09:41 pm »
ahhhh sorry. I live in Washington, USA and shipped to Siglent in Ohio, USA.

Offline BigfootJim

• Contributor
  • KJ6TSV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 03:22:08 pm »
I had trouble with the SDG805 I bought not communicating over USB.  Contacted Siglent support, spent about a day e-mailing back and forth over drivers (the HW ID did not match anything in their driver), and sent the unit in.  They turned around and offered to upgrade me to the SDG1010 at cost and covered the shipping.  Probably the easiest & best customer service I've experienced from an MFG in the last 10 years.  Except maybe for Samsung replacing the PS in my TV 1.5 years out of warranty due to a design flaw and bad caps.

thx
-BFJ

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf