Author Topic: DS2072 HW FAIL SW BUG or What the hell? SOLVED  (Read 13583 times)

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
Re: DS2072 HW FAIL SW BUG or What the hell?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2013, 05:02:02 am »
Well, thanks for quoting Wikipedia to me - as everyone knows, that's the definitive source for truth about everything. 

of course is wikipedia not an academic source, but .. wait, academic? Luckily we don't need that here. We talking about definition of obsessed people, but when you don't like wiki, what's about these "U.S. of A.- made and nude free" sources ?

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/51493/what-is-the-etymology-of-fanboi
http://technologizer.com/2010/05/17/fanboy/
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboy

But that still doesn't change the fact that fanboys don't an "affiliation" or "revenue source" from the item they're passionate about- so again, no financial incentive one way or the other.

Of course typical fanboy will not get a one cent back from what so ever source for posting bullshit, but definitely get satisfied when ppl reply to his statemet. The way how a fanboy think is "i xxx the whole day, my xxx is great, now everybody said that's great so i'm great", more or less like that. I can give you a small hint, people full in love are "fanboys" as well, they blind, they don't see anything what obvious, they will never say something against the person they love. To be passionated about something is great, to post about as well. But one have to be careful to not get obsessed, that's all.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:13:00 am by tinhead »
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline Carrington

• Super Contributor
Re: DS2072 HW FAIL SW BUG or What the hell? SOLVED
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:43 pm »
This goes for both:
Everyone has the right to defend their ideas (within a rational limit), and I like to think that we are in a free world (although unfortunately sometimes this is not true).

What can I say? I'd like that everyone will get along, but not always it can be...
My English can be pretty bad, so suggestions are welcome. ;)
Space Weather.
Lightning & Thunderstorms in Real Time.

Offline marmad

• Super Contributor
    • DaysAlive
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2013, 12:13:35 pm »
This goes for both:
Everyone has the right to defend their ideas (within a rational limit), and I like to think that we are in a free world (although unfortunately sometimes this is not true).

What can I say? I'd like that everyone will get along, but not always it can be...

Tinhead and I hashed things out via PM - so I think things are fine between us  :)

Offline Carrington

• Super Contributor
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2013, 12:22:23 pm »
Tinhead and I hashed things out via PM - so I think things are fine between us  :)
Really, I'm so glad.  :)
We are human and make mistakes, we can not avoid it, but we can learn from them.
Space Weather.

Offline tinhead

• Super Contributor
    • If you like my hacks, send me a donation
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2013, 12:24:04 pm »
We are human

unfortunately, see below why :)
I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter ...
I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me.

Offline Carrington

• Super Contributor
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2013, 12:34:21 pm »
unfortunately, see below why :)
Yeah, no wonder that you don't want to be human.
Space Weather.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf