Author Topic: DSOX2000 and 3000 series - licence , have anyone tried to hack that scope ?  (Read 1103806 times)

JeffreyLatter, ktsee and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
Sorry, was the wrong command line, it still boots from the flash. Found my notes again, this is the right sequence:

Code: [Select]
set serverip 192.168.11.108 ; dhcp 0x361000 nk.nb0 ; go 0x362000

You need cvrtbin.exe from http://www.t-hack.com/wiki/index.php/NK.BIN_toolset to create nk.nb0 from nk.bin. Use it like this:

cvrtbin.exe -r -a 0x80361000 -w 32 -l 0x01248688 nk.bin

The addresses and length is what viewbin.exe shows, just in case it is different for a newer firmware.

In case you wonder about the 0x80361000 and 0x361000 difference: this is because of physical and virtual memory addresses. Fortunately the mapping is really easy in this case.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Electronics, hiking, retro-computing, electronic music etc.: https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankBussProgrammer

The following users thanked this post: Andrew, titiris

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
..or an IDC ribbon cable with  IDC D connector, as found on old PCs.
Right, would be even better, because less danger that it gets lose. You can then cut all the wires except the two you need to thread through some holes.
Electronics, hiking, retro-computing, electronic music etc.: https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankBussProgrammer

The following users thanked this post: Andrew

Offline plesa

• Frequent Contributor
There is one trick which can help.

Create following structure on USB drive and the scope will run link or whole firmware from USB flash drive.
1. Create infiniivisionStartupOverride.txt file in root of USB flash drive containing "True"
2. Create "Startup" directory where you can store link for execution
3. (Optional) Copy the folder "infiniiVision" from infiniiVisionSetup.cab. It can be unpacked e.g with WinCE CAB Manager 3.0). It will make the boot sequence little bit longer but allow you to boot up firmware from USB without flashing it ( tested with 2.35 and  2.30)

I can confirm that scope is hackable without the LAN/VGA module or taking the scope apart. If someone will be still interested in manufacturing LAN module I can post schematic.
Please do not ask me for details related to hacking the scope, I will not share them.

The following users thanked this post: Andrew, ImABeginner

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
There is one trick which can help.

Create following structure on USB drive and the scope will run link or whole firmware from USB flash drive.
1. Create infiniivisionStartupOverride.txt file in root of USB flash drive containing "True"
2. Create "Startup" directory where you can store link for execution
3. (Optional) Copy the folder "infiniiVision" from infiniiVisionSetup.cab. It can be unpacked e.g with WinCE CAB Manager 3.0). It will make the boot sequence little bit longer but allow you to boot up firmware from USB without flashing it ( tested with 2.35 and  2.30)

I can confirm that scope is hackable without the LAN/VGA module or taking the scope apart. If someone will be still interested in manufacturing LAN module I can post schematic.
Please do not ask me for details related to hacking the scope, I will not share them.

What path to use in the startup link to load from USB?

I don't know when I'll get around to it but I'm still quite interested in making a PCB for the LAN module.

Offline abyrvalg

• Frequent Contributor
The usb drive's root is seen as \usb folder in rootfs, so just add an \usb\ prefix to the path on usb drive

Offline abyrvalg

• Frequent Contributor
Can someone with opened scope please check where the BOOT_SEL pin (K18) of SPEAr600 goes? Look here for the drawing http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00248440.pdf pg.93
Grounding this pin at power up should activate USB download mode in cpu's bootrom - an unlimited access to the internals, regardless of fw versions etc, it's in metal

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
Can someone with opened scope please check where the BOOT_SEL pin (K18) of SPEAr600 goes? Look here for the drawing http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00248440.pdf pg.93
Grounding this pin at power up should activate USB download mode in cpu's bootrom - an unlimited access to the internals, regardless of fw versions etc, it's in metal

How should someone check where the pin goes? The chip is a BGA chip, maybe even with buried vias, if there is a via for this pin at all.

u-boot provides commands to load files over the serial port with y-modem and kermit, maybe even from USB, and you have unlimited access to all internals from it, if you want to dig this deep in the hardware.

Offline plesa

• Frequent Contributor
What path to use in the startup link to load from USB?

I don't know when I'll get around to it but I'm still quite interested in making a PCB for the LAN module.

Folder Startup with file infiniivision.lnk which should contains "45#\usb\infiniiVision\infiniivisionLauncher.exe"

OKI, and do you have any plan for mechanical construction?
Otherwise you can break the DSOX internal connector.

Offline abyrvalg

• Frequent Contributor
FrankBuss,
Dave's teardown video shows that CPU has vias to all pins. Sure, u-boot is enough for now, even that simpler infiniivisionStartupOverride.txt way is enough, but times can change (fixes), but bootrom will still be there forever. Also there is probability that BOOT_SEL is accessible somewhere on lan/vga/gpib slot, who knows. Why not to check?

SPEAr flasher http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF257557

The following users thanked this post: Andrew, ShQ

Offline plesa

• Frequent Contributor
FrankBuss,
Dave's teardown video shows that CPU has vias to all pins. Sure, u-boot is enough for now, even that simpler infiniivisionStartupOverride.txt way is enough, but times can change (fixes), but bootrom will still be there forever. Also there is probability that BOOT_SEL is accessible somewhere on lan/vga/gpib slot, who knows. Why not to check?

SPEAr flasher http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF257557

Thats sounds interesting. It suppose that it should be possible to acces such a pin without dissasembling the scope at least for service purpose, when the UART is not accessible.

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
Thats sounds interesting. It suppose that it should be possible to acces such a pin without dissasembling the scope at least for service purpose, when the UART is not accessible.
I doubt it. Usually such complex systems are programmed once, probably with JTAG on the same connector with the UART signals for u-boot and then the other programming over network, then you do all service tasks over network or USB. Developers at Agilent might have bare boards or with an open case lying on their work desks anyway, with all internal connections accessible.

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
The usb drive's root is seen as \usb folder in rootfs, so just add an \usb\ prefix to the path on usb drive
Folder Startup with file infiniivision.lnk which should contains "45#\usb\infiniiVision\infiniivisionLauncher.exe"

Thanks. That was the first thing I tried. Is there any output on the UART about this process? Any change I make from the default \Secure path results in a failure to boot. Without any error messages, I'm left to just guessing as to why.

I can only come up with three possibilities:

1) my installed firmware version 2.00 works differently (seems unlikely since I can indeed cause a boot failure by entering a wrong path or a successful boot by entering \Secure)

2) it doesn't like the filesystem on my flash drives (seems unlikely too since it reads them fine from the save/restore UI and I even tried formatting one from a real windows machine)

3) the installed firmware 2.00 doesn't want to load a different/newer firmware version 2.35 from USB (I don't yet know how the boot process flows but this also seems unlikely. I had the 2.00 firmware cab somewhere but I can't find it now to try it.)

OKI, and do you have any plan for mechanical construction?
Otherwise you can break the DSOX internal connector.

Not yet but if nothing else I'm pretty sure I can modify the existing plastic cover to support the rear of the PCB. I haven't really taken a close look yet. I use my scope often so I'm not in a hurry to take it down/apart until I'm actually ready to do this.

Offline abyrvalg

• Frequent Contributor
benemorius,
try the same version as inside the scope (or update the scope). There are hardcoded paths to some data files in various places, there are dlls in windows folder (inside nk.bin.comp), so you are trying to start a mix of both versions actually

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
Thanks. That was the first thing I tried. Is there any output on the UART about this process? Any change I make from the default \Secure path results in a failure to boot. Without any error messages, I'm left to just guessing as to why.
No, the UART doesn't show much activity after booting. Maybe the DLLs are missing? I think it searches it in the same directory where the exe file is, and then in \windows, but not in \secure\infiniivision. The easiest way would be to write a cmd-file, which copies the \secure\infiniivision directory to the USB stick, if cmd files can be started with this concept too.

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
benemorius,
try the same version as inside the scope (or update the scope). There are hardcoded paths to some data files in various places, there are dlls in windows folder (inside nk.bin.comp), so you are trying to start a mix of both versions actually
Ok thanks. That must be it. I didn't know if this method interrupted the boot process late enough for that to be possible or not. The firmware I need is probably on my desktop that I haven't unpacked yet since moving so it will have to wait until I have more time to play.

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
The easiest way would be to write a cmd-file, which copies the \secure\infiniivision directory to the USB stick, if cmd files can be started with this concept too.
Hey, that's probably worth trying. :D

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
The easiest way would be to write a cmd-file, which copies the \secure\infiniivision directory to the USB stick, if cmd files can be started with this concept too.
Hey, that's probably worth trying. :D

The files are copying, but they aren't making it to the flash drive. (see below) I'd guess it's mounted read only and the writes are going to a ramdisk somewhere. I'm not nearly familiar enough with windows to have a clue as to how to get it mounted properly for writing.

Still, I do wonder what prevents me from using this to overwrite exe or dll files with modified ones now.

$cat copy.cmd
dir \ > \usb\root.txt
dir \Secure > \usb\secure.txt
dir \Secure\infiniiVision > \usb\infiniiVision.txt
md \zzz
copy "\Secure\infiniiVision\*" \usb\zzz 1> \usb\out.txt 2>\usb\error.txt
dir \usb\zzz >\usb\zzz.txt
$cat out.txt error.txt
Copied 10 file(s).
$ls -a zzz
. ..
$cat zzz.txt

Directory of \usb\zzz

File not found.

0 Dir(s) 357945344 bytes free

$cat root.txt

Directory of \

01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Network
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Agilent Flash
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              usb
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Secure
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              Application Data
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              profiles
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              Documents and Settings
10/29/11  07:03p                    23 Control Panel.lnk
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              My Documents
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              Program Files
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              Temp
10/29/11  07:03p    <DIR>              Windows

Found 12 file(s). Total size 23 bytes.
    1 Dir(s) 27090944 bytes free

$cat secure.txt

Directory of \Secure

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              infiniiVision
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              Startup
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              cal
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              help
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              bin
11/15/11  09:26a    <DIR>              System

Found 6 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.
    1 Dir(s) 17625088 bytes free

$cat infiniiVision.txt

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              web
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              fpga
10/10/07  07:45p                214552 mscorlib.dll
08/04/11  10:02p               1089536 Agilent.Cdf.Api.dll
03/07/11  01:57p                238080 OpenNETCF.dll
08/04/11  10:02p                  9728 WebPageData.dll
03/07/11  01:57p                398336 SetupConverter.exe
08/05/11  12:38p               1152032 splashImage.bin
10/13/11  04:49p                218624 vncserver.dll
10/13/11  04:55p              14748832 infiniiVisionCore.dll
10/13/11  04:49p                 11112 infiniiVisionLauncher.exe
10/13/11  04:49p                180224 infiniiVisionWebCom.dll

Found 12 file(s). Total size 18261056 bytes.
    1 Dir(s) 17625088 bytes free

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:30:14 am by benemorius »

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
I don't think the USB drive is write protected, because you can see the logs. "dir /s \" can be interesting too. Maybe update to the the latest firmware 2.35.

One problem in your script: "md \zzz" should be "md \usb\zzz", but I guess you have already created the directory. Also check that it's empty. Sometimes files are write protected in Windows, which you can change with "attrib -r filename" and which you can see with "attrib" (on a Windows machine). Maybe wait a bit longer if the USB drive needs more time to write the files. Windows should mount USB drives without caching, so usually no need to unmount it.

Writing to the \secure directory and subdirectories is possible too. And with the USB startup trick there is no danger to brick the scope, if you have made backups of the files first, because the scope resets, if the application crashes on start, and then it would go into an infinite reset loop. But with the startup file you can restore a non-working executable again.

You could test writing with something non-critical, like replacing the startup image:

copy \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin.org
\windows\compileImageForSplashScreen \usb\yourimage.png \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin

yourimage.png works with 800x480 pixels, 24 bit color, no transparency.

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
I don't think the USB drive is write protected, because you can see the logs.
Doh! I didn't think that one through at all, did I? :palm:

Assuming I didn't make another gross error, what sort of foolery could cause this behavior of allowing the shell to write files but not the copy binary? I haven't come across any mechanism that could do this in unixland - at least nothing that would output "10 files successfully copied" rather than "permission error" or something.

One problem in your script: "md \zzz" should be "md \usb\zzz", but I guess you have already created the directory.
Whoops. You're right. I guess it was accidentally changed in one of the many iterations between the first try and the last one which I copied here. It must have been right at first because the directory has in fact been created.

Also check that it's empty. Sometimes files are write protected in Windows, which you can change with "attrib -r filename" and which you can see with "attrib" (on a Windows machine). Maybe wait a bit longer if the USB drive needs more time to write the files. Windows should mount USB drives without caching, so usually no need to unmount it.
It is indeed empty according to the filesystem. I haven't checked whether any file data was written but I believe a correct FAT implementation should create the file entry before writing any data so worst case should be a 0 byte file reported by the filesystem. I waited about 15 seconds after it should have finished but next time I'll wait longer just in case. I didn't expect a write cache to be enabled either.

Writing to the \secure directory and subdirectories is possible too. And with the USB startup trick there is no danger to brick the scope, if you have made backups of the files first, because the scope resets, if the application crashes on start, and then it would go into an infinite reset loop. But with the startup file you can restore a non-working executable again.

You could test writing with something non-critical, like replacing the startup image:

copy \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin.org
\windows\compileImageForSplashScreen \usb\yourimage.png \secure\infiniivision\splashImage.bin

yourimage.png works with 800x480 pixels, 24 bit color, no transparency.
I'll test writing next time too and see what happens. I really need to get back to work right now though. I've been distracted long enough already.

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
Sigh... it wasn't Murphy this time. It was Heisenberg.

It would seem that the problem was a sort of programatical measurement problem. The copy command works just fine as long as you don't try to observe it. :palm:

functions as intended:
copy "\Secure\infiniiVision\*" \usb\zzz
does not function as intended; output in error.txt says it copied files, but they're nowhere to be found:
copy "\Secure\infiniiVision\*" \usb\zzz 1>\usb\out.txt 2>\usb\error.txt
As much as I'd like to figure out why, I've got better things to play around with now that I can finally upgrade my firmware.

Incidentally, sucking the firmware out this way and running it from USB worked just fine. :-+

Writing to flash is also uneventful. I haven't overwritten any system or application files yet other than the splashscreen but I'm sure it will work for any file not in use. The registry seems off-limits since windows seems to refuse to copy any file that's open and apparently there's no way around that. :-//

Here's the output of `dir /s /a \` (firmware 2.00)
I snipped out my license files because they're named by guid but they are indeed in that directory and yes you can back them up and reuse them. You just have to rename from *.xml to *.lic and copy the license guid from the filename and put it back in the xml where it belongs. None of the other differences matter. As far as I know, this is the only way to recover the license file for a license that came on the scope from the factory (like a bandwidth upgrade for example)

Directory of \

01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Network
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Agilent Flash
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              usb
01/01/98  12:00p    <DIR>              Secure
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Recycled
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Application Data
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              profiles
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Documents and Settings
10/30/11  03:35a                    23 Control Panel.lnk
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              My Documents
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Program Files
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Temp
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Windows

Found 13 file(s). Total size 23 bytes.

Directory of \Agilent Flash

10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              tmp
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              wfmMem
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              setups
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              config
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              data
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              masks
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              arb
10/30/11  03:30a    <DIR>              webupdate
10/30/11  01:47a    <DIR>              LxiMdns

Found 9 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Agilent Flash\setups

10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_0.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_1.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_2.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_3.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_4.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_5.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_6.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_7.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_8.scp
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 setup_9.scp

Found 10 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Agilent Flash\config

10/30/11  01:47a                   418 labelList.txt
10/30/11  03:30a                155537 setup.scp

Found 2 file(s). Total size 155955 bytes.

Directory of \Agilent Flash\masks

10/30/11  01:47a                     0 mask_0.msk
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 mask_1.msk
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 mask_2.msk
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 mask_3.msk

Found 4 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Agilent Flash\arb

10/30/11  01:47a                     0 arb_0.csv
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 arb_1.csv
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 arb_2.csv
10/30/11  01:47a                     0 arb_3.csv

Found 4 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Secure

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              infiniiVision
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              Startup
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              cal
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              bin
11/15/11  09:26a    <DIR>              System

Found 6 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              web
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              fpga
10/10/07  07:45p                214552 mscorlib.dll
08/04/11  10:02p               1089536 Agilent.Cdf.Api.dll
03/07/11  01:57p                238080 OpenNETCF.dll
08/04/11  10:02p                  9728 WebPageData.dll
03/07/11  01:57p                398336 SetupConverter.exe
08/05/11  12:38p               1152032 splashImage.bin
10/13/11  04:49p                218624 vncserver.dll
10/13/11  04:55p              14748832 infiniiVisionCore.dll
10/13/11  04:49p                 11112 infiniiVisionLauncher.exe
10/13/11  04:49p                180224 infiniiVisionWebCom.dll

Found 12 file(s). Total size 18261056 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              Lxi
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              image
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              lib
11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              navbar
03/07/11  02:10p                   222 ClickFix.js
09/30/11  03:22a                  1797 CookieUtils.js
10/10/11  10:02p                349976 InfiniiVision_Quick_Reference.html
09/08/11  10:07p                 19999 appletInstall.jar
04/27/11  10:02p                 26521 appletScpi.jar
07/30/11  10:01p                915251 appletVnc.jar
04/27/11  10:03p                   465 appletsVersion.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1472 constant.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  4117 doModifyConfig.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  3900 doSave.asp
08/28/11  11:39p                  4084 download.asp
08/18/11  10:01p                   269 enumConst.asp
09/30/11  03:22a                  3635 getImage.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1413 home.html
03/07/11  02:10p                   840 homeBottom.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  3539 homeMiddle.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                 12275 homeTop.asp
06/27/11  10:02p                  1156 index.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  2975 infoCal.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  3747 infoLicense.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  4144 infoNav.html
04/27/11  10:02p                  9940 infoVersion.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                   781 information.html
03/07/11  02:10p                  1175 lanInfo.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                 30473 modifyConfig.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                 25393 navigation.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  8858 networkStatus.asp
06/16/11  10:02p                  5154 pwdPrompt.asp
06/15/11  11:37a                  3287 pwdVerify.asp
10/05/11  11:35p                  9268 recall.asp
06/15/11  11:37a                  4516 remoteApplet.asp
05/26/11  10:05p                 18473 remoteFrontPanel.asp
09/12/11  10:53a                 12763 remoteSCPICommands.asp
08/18/11  10:01p                 26044 save.asp
06/15/11  11:37a                  1206 saveFrame.asp
10/05/11  11:35p                  4387 saveRecall.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  2138 scopeInfo.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  4137 style.css
04/27/11  10:03p                  2347 toolbarHelp.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  2769 top.asp
04/27/11  10:03p                  1067 utils.js
03/07/11  02:10p                 11491 viewConfig.asp

Found 47 file(s). Total size 1547464 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\Lxi

11/14/11  09:38a    <DIR>              Identification

Found 1 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\Lxi\Identification

03/07/11  02:10p                   710 Default.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                 12270 LXIIdentification.xsd

Found 2 file(s). Total size 12980 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\help

03/07/11  02:10p                  1308 helpBrowserWebControl.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1460 helpGetImage.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  4666 helpHome.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  6869 helpHomeAdv.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1216 helpInfoCal.html
03/07/11  02:10p                  1359 helpInfoOptions.html
03/07/11  02:10p                  1713 helpInfoVersion.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  7834 helpModifyConfig.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  2740 helpNav.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1337 helpRecall.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  5275 helpRemoteFrontPanel.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1299 helpRemoteSCPICommands.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1242 helpSave.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1290 helpSaveRecall.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  1213 helpStyle.css
03/07/11  02:10p                   102 helpVar.asp
03/07/11  02:10p                  8319 helpViewConfig.asp

Found 17 file(s). Total size 49242 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\image

03/07/11  02:10p                  2192 agilent.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                   892 down-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                   892 down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                    43 filltrans.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1581 instrumentBanner.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                 25781 instrumentImage.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                  1064 keyboard.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                    94 line-heading.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  2576 lxi.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                 26492 m2XX2A.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                 28410 m2XX4A.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                 27057 m3XX2A.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                 29031 m3XX4A.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                  6716 popupMenu.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                  4062 popupMenu_wvga.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                  3850 softkey.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                  2558 softkey_wvga.jpg
03/07/11  02:10p                   893 up-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                   893 up.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1535 web-enable.gif

Found 20 file(s). Total size 166612 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\lib

03/07/11  02:10p                176653 edtftpj.jar
03/07/11  02:10p               1897479 plugin.jar

Found 2 file(s). Total size 2074132 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\web\navbar

03/07/11  02:10p                405062 PantherTabs.psd
03/07/11  02:10p                    48 bluebar.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1455 config-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1881 config-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1862 config.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1430 help-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1858 help-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1834 help.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1425 image-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1894 image-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1856 image.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1663 printpage-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  2132 printpage-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  2110 printpage.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1450 remote-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1861 remote-only.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1899 remote-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1453 saverecall-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1910 saverecall-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1885 saverecall.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1541 status-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1964 status-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1972 status.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1446 utilities-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1910 utilities-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1858 utilities.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1453 welcome-down.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1924 welcome-over.gif
03/07/11  02:10p                  1865 welcome.gif

Found 29 file(s). Total size 452901 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\infiniiVision\fpga

08/29/11  09:50p                283776 FPGA2000A.bin
08/29/11  09:50p                480148 FPGA3000A.bin
06/10/10  07:46a                 72668 gpibFPGA.bin
10/24/10  09:51p                 72668 lanFPGA.bin

Found 4 file(s). Total size 909260 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\Startup

11/15/11  09:26a                    53 infiniivision.lnk

Found 1 file(s). Total size 53 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\cal

11/15/11  09:31a                    76 sernum.dat
11/15/11  08:22a                 27244 framecal.dat
11/15/11  08:22a                 75031 callog.txt
11/15/11  08:22a                   772 factorycal.dat

Found 4 file(s). Total size 103123 bytes.

Directory of \Secure\System

11/15/11  09:26a    <DIR>              Licensing

Directory of \Secure\System\Licensing

11/15/11  09:26a    <DIR>              Store

Directory of \Secure\System\Licensing\Store

<*snip*>

Found 14 file(s). Total size 8167 bytes.

Directory of \Application Data

09/07/06  10:00a                    69 desktop.ini

Found 1 file(s). Total size 69 bytes.

Directory of \profiles

10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              default

Directory of \Documents and Settings

10/30/11  03:35a                 53248 default.vol

Found 1 file(s). Total size 53248 bytes.

Directory of \My Documents

Directory of \Program Files

10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Agilent
10/30/11  03:35a                    19 Command Prompt.lnk

Found 3 file(s). Total size 88 bytes.

Directory of \Program Files\Agilent

10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              IO Libraries Suite

Directory of \Program Files\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite

10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              bin
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Drivers

Found 2 file(s). Total size 0 bytes.

Directory of \Program Files\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\bin

10/30/11  03:35a                 13312 portmap.exe

Found 1 file(s). Total size 13312 bytes.

Directory of \Program Files\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\Drivers

10/30/11  03:35a                102400 AgilentLan488Server32.dll

Found 1 file(s). Total size 102400 bytes.

Directory of \Windows

10/30/11  03:35a                   206 FTPD.tmp
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              StartUp
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Fonts
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Favorites
10/30/11  03:35a                    52 System.mky
10/30/11  03:35a                   276 SystemLog.xml
10/30/11  03:35a                     0 ApplicationLog.xml
10/30/11  03:35a                    52 default.mky
10/30/11  03:35a                     0 initobj.dat
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Recent
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Programs
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Desktop
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              www
10/13/11  11:34p                 61440 nk.exe
10/13/11  11:19p                246784 kernel.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                643072 coredll.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                  4096 oalioctl.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                640000 k.coredll.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 59392 fpcrt.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 59392 k.fpcrt.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                244736 filesys.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 10240 romfsd.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                676864 gwes.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                209920 mgtt_o.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  4096 device.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 14336 udevice.exe
10/13/11  11:21p                 63488 devmgr.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  7168 regenum.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 14336 busenum.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 48128 pm.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 14848 servicesEnum.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 28160 servicesd.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                 11264 services.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                  4096 servicesStart.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 37888 notify.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 90112 exfat.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 11776 diskcache.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 54784 fatutil.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 54784 k.fatutil.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 55808 shell.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 10752 shellcelog.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  7168 toolhelp.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  7168 k.toolhelp.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 38912 zlib.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 38912 console.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 70144 cmd.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                 12288 net.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                388096 commctrl.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 88576 commdlg.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  9728 prnport.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  9728 k.prnport.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                  5120 prnerr.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                  5120 k.prnerr.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 15872 pcl.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 15872 k.pcl.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                131584 fsdmgr.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 21504 mspart.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 23552 ceddk.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 23552 k.ceddk.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                  4608 netmui.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 22016 cxport.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 55296 iphlpapi.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 55296 k.iphlpapi.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 39424 ws2.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 39424 k.ws2.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  9216 ws2instl.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  9216 wspm.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  9216 k.wspm.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 10752 nspm.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 10752 k.nspm.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 52736 ws2k.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 33792 ws2serv.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 32256 ssllsp.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 32256 k.ssllsp.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 97280 schannel.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 97280 k.schannel.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 56320 credsvc.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 40448 ipseccfg.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                132608 afd.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  4608 dnsapi.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  4608 k.dnsapi.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 13824 netapi32.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                135168 ndis.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                215552 netui.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 22528 ndisuio.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 29184 dhcp.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                335360 tcpstk.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                152576 redir.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 39936 netbios.dll

<*continued in next post due to 20k character forum post limit*>

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:21:51 am by benemorius »

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
<*continued from last post due to 20k character forum post limit*>

10/13/11  11:20p                163840 wldap32.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 27136 lpcd.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  6656 lpcrt.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 13824 ping.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 14848 ipconfig.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 11264 ndisconfig.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 14848 route.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 21504 netstat.exe
10/13/11  11:20p                 11776 tracert.exe
10/13/11  11:21p                 29184 serial.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 25088 usbd.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 18944 usbhid.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 20992 usbmsc.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 21504 usbdisk6.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 14848 usbprn.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 29184 hidparse.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  9216 kbdhid.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  5120 conshid.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                  6144 MouHid.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  7168 mmtimer.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  7168 k.mmtimer.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 34816 eventlog.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                  6144 eventlogMsgs.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                  4608 uiproxy.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 12800 secur32.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 12800 k.secur32.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                194560 kerberos.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                194560 k.kerberos.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 44032 msasn1.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 44032 k.msasn1.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                278528 crypt32.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                278528 k.crypt32.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 24576 cryptdll.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 24576 k.cryptdll.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  6656 winsock.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  6656 k.winsock.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                  6144 credprov.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 41472 spnego.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 41472 k.spnego.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                478720 ole32.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                198144 oleaut32.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                 99328 dcomssd.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                  8704 dllhost.exe
10/13/11  11:22p                327168 rpcrt4.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                355840 imaging.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                142848 mlang.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                136192 shlwapi.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 12800 IECEExt.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                754176 msxml3.dll
10/13/11  11:22p                201728 shdocvw.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                486400 wininet.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                 19456 jsproxy.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                313856 urlmon.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                342528 vbscript.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                103424 httpd.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 78848 asp.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                 51712 httpdadm.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                 20992 telnetd.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                 50688 ftpd.dll
10/13/11  11:23p                 10240 timesvc.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                289792 ceshell.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                266240 explorer.exe
10/13/11  11:23p                 11264 shcore.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 17408 control.exe
10/13/11  11:23p                  7680 ctlpnl.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                155136 cplmain.cpl
10/13/11  11:36p                 52224 intll.cpl
10/13/11  11:36p                 49152 wceldcmd.exe
10/13/11  11:23p                 12800 unldcmd.exe
10/10/07  11:58p                 67088 mscoree.dll
10/11/07  12:01a                945176 mscoree3_5.dll
10/11/07  12:02a                256536 netcfagl3_5.dll
10/11/07  12:02a                168480 netcfd3dm3_5.dll
10/10/07  11:56p                 22904 cgacutil.exe
10/13/11  11:34p                 45568 SH600_NandFlash.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 12288 SH600_gpio.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                  9216 SH600_spi.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                  9728 SH600_i2c.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                  8192 SH600_ADC.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 29184 P500_gmacndis.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                 73216 SH600_ehci.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 57344 SH600_ohci.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                 74240 ehci.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                  4096 AgtFlashHelper.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                 45568 Ssh600_nandflash.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                 11776 p500_uboo.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                 36864 TMCP500_CE6_DeviceSideUsb.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                 13312 sh600_serial2.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                  6656 MapMemoryIntoUserSpace.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                  8704 GpibOverSPI_P500_CE6.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                223232 baldwin_ddi.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                126976 loadP500Flash.exe
10/13/11  11:35p                 11776 ubootEnvironment.dll
10/13/11  11:35p                  8192 ProcessStartupFolder.exe
10/13/11  11:35p                 14336 CeCreateUserAccounts.exe
10/13/11  11:35p                 36864 ConfigureNetworkNative.exe
10/13/11  11:35p                  7168 processMgr.exe
10/13/11  11:35p                  3584 rebootInfiniiVision.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                  7168 regsvr32.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                 37888 infiniiVisionInstallHelper.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                129536 infiniiVisionInstallService.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                 36352 libmspack.dll
10/13/11  11:36p                 24576 ubootTools.exe
10/13/11  11:36p                 10240 compileImageForSplashScreen.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                188416 eGalaxTouch.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                100352 DrawTest.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                 93696 Calbration.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                 88064 UpdateEEPROM.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                 17920 USBTouch.dll
10/13/11  11:19p                 19167 ceconfig.h
10/13/11  11:36p                208590 wince.nls
10/13/11  11:36p                170825 default.fdf
10/13/11  11:36p                  8763 initdb.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                   134 close.2bp
09/07/06  10:00a                   134 ok.2bp
09/07/06  10:00a                  1030 stdsm.2bp
09/07/06  10:00a                   838 viewsm.2bp
09/07/06  10:00a                  2038 stdsm.bmp
09/07/06  10:00a                  1654 viewsm.bmp
09/07/06  10:00a                176120 rsaenh.dll
09/07/06  10:00a                  8779 sysroots.p7b
10/13/11  11:20p                 50688 ntlmssp.dll
10/13/11  11:20p                 79360 ntlmssp_svc.dll
09/07/06  10:00a                289940 arialbd.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                228180 arialbi.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                209248 ariali.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                118868 arialk.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                160724 arial.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                169464 cour.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                135848 tahoma.ttf
09/07/06  10:00a                   961 httpd_default.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1231 httpd-admin.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  4035 httpd-home.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1710 httpd-logging.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  3281 httpd-netint.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1816 httpd-newwebfinished.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1482 httpd-newwebsite.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  3058 httpd-newwebvdirs.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1234 httpd-sites.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1385 httpd-ssl.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1292 httpd-users.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  8470 httpd-vroot.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2811 httpd-vrootlist.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  3587 httpd-website.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1728 httpd-i-authlevel.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2992 httpd-i-authoverview.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2313 httpd-i-authtypes.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2005 httpd-i-dirbrowse.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1972 httpd-i-home.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2069 httpd-i-logging.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2460 httpd-i-overview.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1030 httpd-i-permissions.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1772 httpd-i-setpaths.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1978 httpd-i-ssl.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2446 httpd-i-upload.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  2570 httpd-i-userlists.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  3601 httpd-i-vdirs.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  1831 httpd-i-webadmin.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                  4908 httpd-i-website.htm
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 appdata.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                   144 desktopdirectory.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 favorites.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 fonts.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 mydocuments.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 programfiles.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 programs.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 recent.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    69 startup.ini
09/07/06  10:00a                    24 explore.lnk
09/07/06  10:00a                 10786 WindowsCE.jpg
09/07/06  10:00a                    19 cmd.lnk
09/07/06  10:00a                    23 control.lnk
09/07/06  10:00a                   739 copyrts.txt
09/07/06  10:00a                  3116 asterisk.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  3388 close.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  2970 critical.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  2682 default.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  3946 empty.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  9204 exclam.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  5656 infbeg.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  1778 infend.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  2088 infintr.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                   834 menupop.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                   360 menusel.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  3388 openprog.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  1836 question.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  8508 startup.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  2712 windmax.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  2866 windmin.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  3388 recstart.wav
09/07/06  10:00a                  3388 recend.wav
10/10/07  11:45p                 16936 GAC_CustomMarshalers_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                349744 GAC_Microsoft.VisualBasic_v8_1_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 34360 GAC_Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                185920 GAC_Microsoft.WindowsMobile.DirectX_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p                941592 GAC_mscorlib_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                709656 GAC_System.Data_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
02/09/09  06:51a                527552 GAC_System_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p                 60960 GAC_System.Drawing_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 77352 GAC_System.Messaging_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 20000 GAC_System.Net.IrDA_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p                 67112 GAC_System.Web.Services_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                280112 GAC_System.Windows.Forms_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p               1038360 GAC_System.Xml_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 88088 GAC_System.Core_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 35904 GAC_System.Data.DataSetExtensions_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p                 42048 GAC_System.Runtime.Serialization_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:45p                474152 GAC_System.ServiceModel_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                 92704 GAC_System.Xml.Linq_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:46p                345112 GAC_System.SR_v3_5_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/10/07  11:47p                 63032 GAC_Microsoft.VisualBasic.SR_v8_1_0_0_cneutral_1.dll
10/13/11  11:34p                178176 SH600_ddi.dll
10/13/11  11:21p                 23040 kbdmouse.dll
06/16/11  11:56p                102400 AgilentLan488Server32.dll
06/16/11  11:56p                 44032 Agilent.Cdf.Core.Kernel.dll
06/16/11  11:57p                415744 Agilent.Cdf.Api.Unmanaged.dll
06/16/11  11:14p                169984 LxiMdnsResponder.dll
06/16/11  11:14p                 11560 LxiMdnsResponderLicense.txt
06/16/11  11:58p                 11776 Portability.dll
06/16/11  11:59p                 13312 portmap.exe
06/16/11  11:59p                147968 Sicl32.dll
06/16/11  11:59p                 81408 siclland.dll
06/16/11  11:59p                 82432 siclrpc.dll
06/17/11  12:12a                  9216 Agilent.Cdf.Core.Lxi.Web.ComServer.Interop.dll
06/16/11  11:14p                238080 OpenNETCF.dll
06/17/11  12:21a               1089536 Agilent.Cdf.Api.dll
06/17/11  12:21a                 36352 Agilent.Cdf.Api.Gui.dll
06/16/11  11:19p                  9099 PasswordFront.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                 31371 home.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                  2315 index.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                 41690 modify_config.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                  9677 navigation.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                  7905 password.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                  2268 top.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                 23463 view_config.asp
06/16/11  11:19p                   710 Default.asp
06/16/11  11:14p                 12270 LXIIdentification.xsd
06/16/11  11:19p                 38980 QualityLXI.jpg
06/16/11  11:19p                  1004 CookieUtils.js
06/16/11  11:19p                  2192 agilent.gif

<*holy crap... sorry... I should have just attached it*>
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:23:53 am by benemorius »

Offline benemorius

• Regular Contributor
<*holy crap... sorry... I should have just attached it*>

06/16/11  11:19p                   892 down-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   892 down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                    94 line-heading.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  3417 lxi.jpg
06/16/11  11:19p                   893 up-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   893 up.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  1627 web-device.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  1535 web-enable.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                    48 bluebar.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  1095 config-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  1068 config-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                  1064 config.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   525 data-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   519 data-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   514 data.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   650 help-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   679 help-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   666 help.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   584 image-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   583 image-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   570 image.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   920 remote-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   907 remote-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   895 remote.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   620 welcome-down.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   623 welcome-over.gif
06/16/11  11:19p                   614 welcome.gif
06/17/11  12:21a                  6144 AgilentLxiWebService.exe
06/16/11  11:55p                 70144 AgilentLxiWebComServer.exe
06/16/11  11:57p                 32256 Agilent.Cdf.Core.Lxi.Web.ComServer.ProxyStub.dll
06/16/11  11:57p                 58880 Agilent.Cdf.Core.Lxi.Web.ComServer.dll
06/17/11  12:21a                  6144 AgilentLxiWebStartup.exe
10/13/11  11:16p                    41 ConfigureNetwork.lnk
10/13/11  11:16p                    99 usbUpdateApp.bat
10/13/11  11:16p                    88 usbUpdateFpga.bat
10/13/11  11:36p                   177 infiniiVision.txt

Found 365 file(s). Total size 26626785 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\StartUp

Directory of \Windows\Fonts

Directory of \Windows\Favorites

Directory of \Windows\Recent

Directory of \Windows\Programs

10/30/11  03:35a                    19 Command Prompt.lnk
10/30/11  03:35a                    24 Windows Explorer.lnk

Found 3 file(s). Total size 112 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\Desktop

09/07/06  10:00a                   144 desktop.ini

Found 1 file(s). Total size 144 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\www

10/30/11  03:35a                    58 current-httpd.log
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              wwwpub

Found 2 file(s). Total size 58 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\www\wwwpub

10/30/11  03:35a                     0 ApplicationLog.txt
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              navbar
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Lxi
10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              image
10/30/11  03:35a                  1004 CookieUtils.js
10/30/11  03:35a                 23463 view_config.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                  2268 top.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                  7905 password.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                  9677 navigation.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                 41690 modify_config.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                  2315 index.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                 31371 home.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                  9099 PasswordFront.asp
10/30/11  03:35a                   961 default.htm

Found 14 file(s). Total size 129753 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\www\wwwpub\navbar

10/30/11  03:35a                   614 welcome.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   623 welcome-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   620 welcome-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   895 remote.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   907 remote-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   920 remote-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   570 image.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   583 image-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   584 image-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   666 help.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   679 help-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   650 help-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   514 data.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   519 data-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   525 data-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  1064 config.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  1068 config-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  1095 config-down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                    48 bluebar.gif

Found 19 file(s). Total size 13144 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\www\wwwpub\Lxi

10/30/11  03:35a    <DIR>              Identification

Directory of \Windows\www\wwwpub\Lxi\Identification

10/30/11  03:35a                 12270 LXIIdentification.xsd
10/30/11  03:35a                   710 Default.asp

Found 2 file(s). Total size 12980 bytes.

Directory of \Windows\www\wwwpub\image

10/30/11  03:35a                  1535 web-enable.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  1627 web-device.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   893 up.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   893 up-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  3417 lxi.jpg
10/30/11  03:35a                    94 line-heading.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   892 down.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                   892 down-over.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                  2192 agilent.gif
10/30/11  03:35a                 38980 QualityLXI.jpg

Found 10 file(s). Total size 51415 bytes.

Total Files Listed:
        1094 File(s) 102902884 bytes.
        81 Dir(s) 27090944 bytes free
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:23:36 am by benemorius »

Offline FrankBuss

• Supporter
    • Frank Buss
The registry seems off-limits since windows seems to refuse to copy any file that's open and apparently there's no way around that. :-//
Usually in WindowsCE systems the registry is part of the nk.bin image and can't be changed. It is loaded at boot time from flash in memory, like all the other programs in the \windows directory.
Here's the output of `dir /s /a \` (firmware 2.00)
Maybe not a good idea to post it all in this forum. You can still edit it: pastebin.com and then a link.

Offline abyrvalg

• Frequent Contributor
Yes, the registry is in default.fdf inside nk.bin, but there is no much interesting. "SecureStorage" component looks more promising, needs to be figured out

Offline Sbampato12

• Regular Contributor
Benemorius, did you tryied change de splash screen?
did you get any results with yours tests?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf