Products > Test Equipment

DSOX2000 and 3000 series - licence , have anyone tried to hack that scope ?

<< < (558/572) > >>

oaba:
TK
You have to dump the content first.
1: with a programmer. (Elnec can program and read this flash.)
2:If you good enough. You can write your own code to make your micro to read the flash  and send it to the JTAG. Trough the JTAG you can have a full controll of you controller. First you have to put it on halt. And after you can run your own software on it. Example read the flash memory and send it to the JTAG.
We should  find someone who has tis programmer with the bga63  adapter.
So you always have a safety net. Even when your scope going to be 20 years old.  You can recover it.

Howardlong:
I just realised that in 7.40 Keysight have added USB trigger/decoding, including HS for >=1GHz scopes.

On my MSOX3104T, which already has a kosher factory installed bundle, upgrading to 7.40 didn't enable USB trigger/decode.

I enabled it using the patched 7.40 .ksx with the following infiniivision.lnk:

--- Code: ---69#"\Program Files\infiniiVision\infiniivisionLauncher.exe" -l D3000USBB

--- End code ---

Note that this only applies if you already have the original bundle installed on a >=1GHz scope. The original 1GHz bandwidth and bundle options remain installed.

If you have a different starting point such as bandwidths and/or pre-installed options, different settings may apply.

Note that HS requires a high speed differential probe, whereas FS and LS work on all analogue & digital channels.

Hmm... that feature was pretty much the only reason I have a Tek MDO4000 on the bench, and an expensive Tek differential probe.

Electrojunky:
A big thank you to all of the people that have made this possible! You guys are truly amazing.

Does anyone know if this method will work on Keysight's S series oscilloscope? I've searched the forums but wasn't able to find any mention of it.

Howardlong:
Has anyone had any luck doing USB HS triggers or decode on the 3104T?

I can get full- and low-speed to work no problem.

I'm using an 1130A calibrated 1.5GHz probe with E2675A differential browser with 01131-62102 91 ohm tips. Scope's calibrated and passes self test. The same happens with an 1131A 3.5GHz probe with differential browser.

An MDO4104C with P6330 3.5GHz differential probe & TPA-BNC adapter decodes just fine.

Screenshots attached...

Howardlong:

--- Quote from: Howardlong on July 18, 2021, 04:34:28 pm ---Has anyone had any luck doing USB HS triggers or decode on the 3104T?

I can get full- and low-speed to work no problem.

I'm using an 1130A calibrated 1.5GHz probe with E2675A differential browser with 01131-62102 91 ohm tips. Scope's calibrated and passes self test. The same happens with an 1131A 3.5GHz probe with differential browser.

An MDO4104C with P6330 3.5GHz differential probe & TPA-BNC adapter decodes just fine.

Screenshots attached...

--- End quote ---

I installed the USB trial licence, and it turns out it's a bug, USB HS trigger/decode doesn't work yet on MSOX3104T, this from KeysightCare Technical and Application Support:

--- Quote ---We could reproduce the issue and found out that the 4000A x-series scope is working fine, but the 3000T x-series scope, which you use, is not and we also got the red lines. Therefore we logged a defect report to our R&D and they will fix it in the next releases. To set the priority to our R&D correctly, could you please let me know if you have any deadline in your projects that prevents you from doing your work or are you able to work with the TEK scopes while we are fixing the issue?

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking forward to customers feedback to improve our software and hardware.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version