Products > Test Equipment

DSOX2000 and 3000 series - licence , have anyone tried to hack that scope ?

<< < (563/571) > >>

Volchenok82:
Hello everyone!
 :)
I skimmed through this topic, but I still don't quite understand how I can unlock my device!  :-BROKE

There is an MSOX3024T oscilloscope with an installed DSOXLAN module and a set of the following options: MSO, MEMUP, SGM, BW20, EDK, ADVMATH, DVMCTR, RML.
The device is manufactured in 2016. I updated the factory firmware (I don't remember the revision) long ago to version 7.30.2019051434. And then I read your messages and got fired up with the idea of ​​how to completely unlock it ...

I have not tried Telnet access yet - this option is more difficult for me.
After reading PhillyFlyers' answer # 2746, I tried to install the original new firmware 7.40.2021031200 on it first, and then uploaded the patched version of the same firmware to it. I used the following set of parameters in the .lnk file:
90 # infiniiVisionLauncher.exe -l D3000BDLB -l BW20 -l SCPIPS -l SEC -l MSO -l MEMUP -l WAVEGEN

The firmware got up without any problems, but the set of options in the device remained the same!

I also tried to slip him an earlier patched firmware 7.35.2020120822 with a different set of parameters:
106 # "\ Program Files \ infiniiVision \ infiniiVisionLauncher.exe" -l D3000BDLA -l BW35 -l SCPIPS -l SEC С -l WAVEGEN

Music again failed!  :-//

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I put both files (firmware and shortcut) on an empty medium, and then feed them to him ... But after flashing and rebooting, the device returns to me with a set of the same options ...

Please help me figure out how to hack it!

TK:
There should be no space before and after the # character in the .lnk file

Volchenok82:
Thanks for the answer! Then the parameter string should look like this:

90#infiniiVisionLauncher.exe -l D3000BDLB -l BW20 -l SCPIPS -l SEC -l MSO -l MEMUP -l WAVEGEN

107#"\Program Files\infiniiVision\infiniiVisionLauncher.exe" -l D3000BDLA -l BW35 -l SCPIPS -l SEC С -l WAVEGEN

Tell me, do you need to specify only additional options in the parameter line, or should all existing ones also be prescribed?
Does it make a difference which form of writing the string to use - the first or the second?

Volchenok82:
I did it, I did it !!! :phew:
Many thanks to everyone, especially PhillyFlyers and his team! :-+
The most recent firmware they patched works as it should! 8)

TK:

--- Quote from: Volchenok82 on August 10, 2021, 05:02:49 am ---I did it, I did it !!! :phew:
Many thanks to everyone, especially PhillyFlyers and his team! :-+
The most recent firmware they patched works as it should! 8)

--- End quote ---
which .lnk configuration did you end up using?  You can add BW35 to enable 350MHz option

EDIT: 350MHz option requires the HW mod in addition to the SW hack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version