Author Topic: Most accurate signal generator  (Read 11083 times)

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
Re: Most accurate signal generator
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2024, 10:50:34 am »
This world or not, but if the signal exists and it is not a natural background noise, then you will be able to detect and measure it, given the right methodology and instruments.

And given the right combination of methods and instruments plus lack of understanding of their function and limitations, you can even detect and measure the signal if it does not exist.  ::)

The following users thanked this post: egonotto, newbrain, HalFoster, gf

Online shapirus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2024, 11:01:30 am »
And given the right combination of methods and instruments plus lack of understanding of their function and limitations, you can even detect and measure the signal if it does not exist.  ::)
Bull's eye!

Online radiolistener

• Super Contributor
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2024, 12:38:54 am »
But I still can't totally comprehend the above description "You are measuring far below the noise-range of conventional amplifiers."? How so? What is typical noise-range of conventional amplifiers and how could it be measuring far below? Please give actual figure as examples. Thank you.

The noise floor is relevant when you specify frequency bandwidth. You can go below that noise floor if you apply lowpass or bandpass filter to reduce bandwidth, because it gives you processing gain for SNR. This is because noise power is spreaded across the frequency bandwidth. But if noise is not flat and has more complex shape, this is different story...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 12:42:45 am by radiolistener »

The following users thanked this post: Anthocyanina

Offline loop123Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2024, 10:12:14 am »
But I still can't totally comprehend the above description "You are measuring far below the noise-range of conventional amplifiers."? How so? What is typical noise-range of conventional amplifiers and how could it be measuring far below? Please give actual figure as examples. Thank you.

The noise floor is relevant when you specify frequency bandwidth. You can go below that noise floor if you apply lowpass or bandpass filter to reduce bandwidth, because it gives you processing gain for SNR. This is because noise power is spreaded across the frequency bandwidth. But if noise is not flat and has more complex shape, this is different story...

I'm familiar with the above. You guys know a lot. Let me ask my last question in case one of you can answer this.

Are you guys familiar with Parallel Factor Analysis (PARAFAC)?  What kind of signal and noise floor where PARAFAC needs to be used? In the g.USBamp experiments. 7 channels were used. Then Parallel Factor Analysis were used in the 7 channel data. When the second factor was done, the signals came out clearly. What is the meaning of the first and second factor in Parafac?

The signal is not exactly out of this world. The idea is akin to symmetry breaking in the Big Bang. In the very hot soup in the Big Bang. There is more symmetry and electroweak is one force. When the universe cooled down. The force separates. But we can recreate at least partially the condition of the hot soup via the Large Hadron Collider for example. Likewise. Unconventionally.  There is something akin to symmetry breaking in the cool universe. The idea is that at default mode. The vacuum is in certain state. But by initiating phase transition or symmetry breaking, the laws of physics can change and biopotentials of this force can be measured (the most outward manifestation of it). So many scientists have done these experiments like the scientist Dr Tiller. In other words, you need to change the properties of the vacuum to make the signal appear in your body. And there are people in this world with the ability to change the vacuum state with their mind. Yes. Shades of X-men. I happened to meet a hundred of them in my lifetime. Unfortunately, James Randi is dead or we could beat him. Well. What I describe is just so unconventional for discussions in EEVblogs and others where people minds are only focus on this conventional world.  This is the exact reason why most ignore all these studies and results. Because in their extremely materialistic viewpoint, only bolt and nut and gross materialism exists. And all these I described are just pure nuts.

I'm saying this because the signal is not exactly out of this world. Only out of ordinary vacuum state as per Dr. Tiller description but can be manifested in this world and read  by ordinary instruments. He had many experiments and positive results that most completely ignored. If I see positive signal, and no one believes it. It is ok as it is for my own knowledge.

Anyway. Just tell me what is the second factor in Parafac for my last question and the use of Parafac in noise floor and signal analysis you have heard about.  Thank you for all the helpful tips. I learnt so much all these months.

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2024, 12:11:58 pm »
May I suggest that you don't explore PARAFAC for the time being. In the hands of unexperienced users, it is a great tool to extract signals and patterns where there are none (of significance).

Come to think of it -- while the similarity of names is a coincidence, PARAFAC may indeed be perfect for exploring para-psychology and paranormal phenomena.  ::)

Offline KubaSO

• Contributor
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2024, 07:58:05 pm »

Are the inside of the RF step attenuator composed of resistor dividers?

They are. But the resistors you are using on your breadboard are the worst crap you can get. How can I tell? I got them too, exactly same ones, they look identical, probably from the same production line even. They are abysmal, much worse than reasonably priced brand name parts for reputable distributors.

For your application, you'll want metal film or thin film resistors, and buy them from DigiKey, Mouser, etc. Forget about Alibaba and Amazon for resistors. You don't know enough to buy basic parts from those cheap sources. These sellers prey on people like you and sell them junk. The less you know, the more you'll have to pay to get guaranteed performance. Simple as that.

The following users thanked this post: nctnico

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2024, 10:18:27 pm »

Are the inside of the RF step attenuator composed of resistor dividers?

They are. But the resistors you are using on your breadboard are the worst crap you can get. How can I tell? I got them too, exactly same ones, they look identical, probably from the same production line even. They are abysmal, much worse than reasonably priced brand name parts for reputable distributors.

For your application, you'll want metal film or thin film resistors, and buy them from DigiKey, Mouser, etc. Forget about Alibaba and Amazon for resistors. You don't know enough to buy basic parts from those cheap sources. These sellers prey on people like you and sell them junk. The less you know, the more you'll have to pay to get guaranteed performance. Simple as that.

I got 2600 pcs of them. The product says 1% metal film, how do you test if they are metal film? perhaps by using magnets?

I got them because I couldn't find single piece 1% tolerance 1k Ohm and 1M Ohm to make a voltage divider of 10uV (microvolt) so bought a box in case I need other values too. At that time. I still didn't have the $1200 Netech EEG Simulator (which I bought for $300 used) so couldn't find source of 10uV. Now with my Netech and even if it has limit of only 50Hz. Thanks to gf (not girlfriend), I know that if the amplifier can resolve 10uV, 50Hz signal. It should also be able to resolve 10uV, 900Hz signal given the amplifier is set to bandwidth of 1000Hz.

2099894-0

2099900-1

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2024, 11:06:31 pm »
May I suggest that you don't explore PARAFAC for the time being. In the hands of unexperienced users, it is a great tool to extract signals and patterns where there are none (of significance).

Come to think of it -- while the similarity of names is a coincidence, PARAFAC may indeed be perfect for exploring para-psychology and paranormal phenomena.  ::)

Thanks for the tips. I have to find PARAFAC experts then. The study involved 44 subjects with the g.USBamp connected to the 7 major chakras. I'll ask the experts the meaning of second factor and how patterns can emerge from 44 subjects. The study was done in Germany.

I've been thinking. Of all people in the world. the people who should be able to understand all these are electronic experts like you. So I'll share a bit of information where my 10uV, 300Hz to 2000Hz signal could come from. It's related to the chakras. What are they? Well. Since the dawn of humanity. Sex had occurred but the ancient didn't know about sperm cell or egg cell or DNA. So since the dawn of civilization. Chakras or multidimensional anatomy exists. The Big Bang didn't just create the physical universe. They created sentience substance too where our chakras are made of and link to our body and brain (or extensions of). Neurons can give rise to thoughts and memories and chakras are part of the complete circuit. And right now. We are like akin to understanding of sperm before the 1900s in the understanding of chakras. Only multidimensional electronics and circuitry insights can make the chakras become understandable. My experiences with chakras were so extensive, I repair them with hundreds of others who can perceive and work with them.  I am also an exorcist and medium. I remove entitles attached to the chakras and even host them in my body. The entities are like animals located in the dark matter universe.  Right now. Dr. Tiller has the most technical explanations of the chakras. He is dead already and if he is wrong. Then one needs to improve on explanations. The following is Dr. Tiller explanations. Please debunk them if you see errors. Only by debunking the untruth that equations akin to Maxwell Equations can be create in the science of chakras to advance science a century ahead.

These are what chakras look like for those who can perceive them like me and a hundred I know. I met them in healing centers like Barbara Brennan school of healing, Pranic Healing, and countless others.

2100026-0

2100032-1

2100038-2

Dr. Tiller explanation above of the multidimensional circuitry and the following of phase transitions in the vacuum initiated by humans. He has done countless experiments where he can measure the extra thermodynamics in the enhanced symmetry when subjects can change the vacuum at will and affect substances including making potentials measurable in the surface skin which I'm investigating with biopotential amplifiers.

2100044-3

The following is when entities from dark matter universe (that is sentient beings that evolve in the dark matter universe or other subtle realms) possessed humans via the chakras. Many crimes were committed with the involvement of these beings. When you take drugs or heroin, your chakras become more permeable to these entities and they eventually controlled you to commit crimes. They need to feed on the negative emotions that result from the immense suffering of the victims. like during Holocaust in World War II when millions of Jews were mutilated and killed. The entities feed on the suffering and right now they need another great feast and waiting for World War III. Knowledge of the chakras and control of them is what can make our society be so advanced we can resist the entities and make the world a better place. It's an emergency situation now.

2100050-4

Even psychologists like Scott Peck has encountered possessions as written in his book:

https://www.amazon.com/Glimpses-Devil-Psychiatrists-Personal-Possession/dp/1439167265

You were asking what is the source of my 10uV, 900Hz or (300Hz to 5000Hz). So I answered you in all of the above. And I need to give the information so anyone interested can just look into them without any involvement from me. I know this is getting off topic. I'd now focus on Mathcads so will seek other forums. I don't have much questions in the meantime here so will drop low now. I plan to build 1 nV/Sqrt (Hz) INA849 but it would be time consuming and need 7 channels at least so I'll just use the g.USBamp and get their $3000 software and $2000 active electrodes. There is no other choice not to investigate when the rest refuse to investigate.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 11:09:51 pm by loop123 »

Online shapirus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2024, 11:58:27 pm »
They are abysmal, much worse than reasonably priced brand name parts for reputable distributors.
What parameters of these resistors are you referring to, exactly?

Online radiolistener

• Super Contributor
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2024, 12:26:11 am »
Are you guys familiar with Parallel Factor Analysis (PARAFAC)?  What kind of signal and noise floor where PARAFAC needs to be used? In the g.USBamp experiments. 7 channels were used. Then Parallel Factor Analysis were used in the 7 channel data. When the second factor was done, the signals came out clearly. What is the meaning of the first and second factor in Parafac?

The signal is not exactly out of this world. The idea is akin to symmetry breaking in the Big Bang. In the very hot soup in the Big Bang. There is more symmetry and electroweak is one force. When the universe cooled down.

Our world has enough strange signals, so there is no needs to looking for signals from another world  :)

I just wonder why you decided that "The signal is not exactly out of this world"?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 12:31:48 am by radiolistener »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2024, 03:42:31 am »

The signal is not exactly out of this world. The idea is akin to symmetry breaking in the Big Bang. In the very hot soup in the Big Bang. There is more symmetry and electroweak is one force. When the universe cooled down.

Our world has enough strange signals, so there is no needs to looking for signals from another world  :)

I just wonder why you decided that "The signal is not exactly out of this world"?

I'm talking with the authors of the BCI2000 (Brain Computer Interface 2000 software) Initiative in making my g.USBamp run. They found a flaw in the Launcher where the system defaults to 256Hz. Most use this for EEG, so they didn't catch the config problem. They fixed it and I can run it at 1000Hz or higher sampling. The following is the result. The smaller amplitude is 10uV, 50Hz, the bigger amplitude is 30uV, 50Hz. You guys believe that higher frequency signal that is also 10uV can still be resolved, isn't it? Remember higher frequency won't have the jagged edges, but would have more changes in the baseline.

2110415-0

To convince myself. I really need to buy the best signal generator suggested here. But the RF attenuator is more doubtful whether you can accurately set it to 10uV. So without an RF attenuator. How would I get to 10uV using the best signal generators?

About the signal that is not really out of this world. Please consider the following common sense.

What do human brain, Lions brain and computers or AI have in common. They have basic units like neurons or processors or networks. These are very complex by themselves. But in humans, something in the highest aspect of the Universe somehow tap or hack into our nervous system. This gives us abstract level of thoughts, etc.  This can be illustrated by this Virginia quote:

"You may tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.".

That was written a century ago. Now for the first time in human history. We may have the technology and science to push and open the veil covering the unseen world and reveal the super beauty ad glory beyond.

I'm verifying the experiments of some scientists who can measure the hacking signal to our nervous system. I mentione "hacking" just for my choice of word because it's really like hacking into the nervous system. If there is a voltage gradient on the skin caused by the field, or between inserted probes, you should be able to measure that.

What is it really we are trying to measure? It's composed of many frequencies like a rainbow or colors of field which anchor into the human nervous system and field. It's not one frequecy because the different colors have different frequencies.

2110433-1

Let's go back to baby. In a baby. The chakras or sensors were just being developed. It looks like this as seen by thousands of people worldwide (including hundreds I know. I am involved in one of the most extensive paranormal organization in the world).

2110421-2

Where do the chakras or field of energy come from. Somehow the higher aspect of the Universe anchors an aspect of its consciousness into humans to grow and extend the reach or influence. The power has been there since the Big Bang and set the constants of nature such that humans can evolve and grow to become vessels of the power and essence of the Universe.

2110427-3

As the baby grows into adult. The chakras are also developed. Remember they vessels of our higher aspect. The analogy is like a radio being human body and the electromagnetic transmission being the heart and soul of the radio. Right now what's happening is like 2 opposite camps fighting. One composed of group of people who hold the radio set tight and convinced all the signal originated inside. The other camp is convinced the electromagnetic wave is the radio and ignore the complexities of the radio set. This latter are many new age fanatics who were so ignorant of basic medical or science. So they keep on talking of auras only. The experiments to measure them will answer whether they have voltage gradients to be measurable. Whether it is measurable by biopotential sensors or not can be one of the keys to eventually finding the right equations akin to Maxwell equations or the Schrodinger Equations in the quantum.  I'm open to whether the gradients existed or not and not biased in any way.

2110439-4

2110445-5

2110451-6

The chakras just like the body can have disorders. In fact. In my life, I've been involved in fixing the disorders in the chakras. Without treating them. It can manifest in countless psychological ills and disorders that can be life long and lingering.

Do you understand? Anyway thanks for all the electronic tips. Now I'm focusing on Mathcad and signal analysis to replicate the experiments of those who found sigma 5 proof of the signal that range from 300Hz to 2400Hz. It is not one frequency because just like colors, it has multiple frequency like a rainbow, I'm not even sure if it is 10uV or 30uV or higher, although the lower limit seems to be 10uV. If there is nothing to all this. Then it is ok, because it can exclude a very important sector in experimental and theory space to arrive at the correct Theory.

Online radiolistener

• Super Contributor
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2024, 08:18:25 am »
As the baby grows into adult. The chakras are also developed. Remember they vessels of our higher aspect. The analogy is like a radio being human body and the electromagnetic transmission being the heart and soul of the radio. Right now what's happening is like 2 opposite camps fighting. One composed of group of people who hold the radio set tight and convinced all the signal originated inside. The other camp is convinced the electromagnetic wave is the radio and ignore the complexities of the radio set. This latter are many new age fanatics who were so ignorant of basic medical or science. So they keep on talking of auras only. The experiments to measure them will answer whether they have voltage gradients to be measurable. Whether it is measurable by biopotential sensors or not can be one of the keys to eventually finding the right equations akin to Maxwell equations or the Schrodinger Equations in the quantum.  I'm open to whether the gradients existed or not and not biased in any way.

Sorry, but the things which you're talking about looks like drugs addicted delirium or some kind of dangerous brainwashing sect...

It is not one frequency because just like colors, it has multiple frequency like a rainbow, I'm not even sure if it is 10uV or 30uV or higher, although the lower limit seems to be 10uV. If there is nothing to all this. Then it is ok, because it can exclude a very important sector in experimental and theory space to arrive at the correct Theory.

Regarding to the frequencies, there is not a problem to detect 10 uV single frequency or multiple frequencies, just capture some long enough sample and process it with FFT, you will see all frequencies which are presented in the signal and their power level which can be easy recalculated to voltage if you know the impedance.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:22:17 am by radiolistener »

The following users thanked this post: egonotto

Offline Kean

• Supporter
  • Embedded systems & IT consultant
    • Kean Electronics
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2024, 08:34:41 am »
I was pretty sure I had seen some of these images before.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/tobiscope-design-(with-instructions-from-the-cia)/msg5085796/#msg5085796

So I suspect loop123 is the same as previously banned user bonyz who posted similar garbage.

The following users thanked this post: egonotto, newbrain, abeyer

Offline ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2024, 08:45:55 am »
So I suspect loop123 is the same as previously banned user bonyz who posted similar garbage.

Good catch! Yes, it's very similar stuff; Dr. Tiller makes an appearance as well. Time for another ban, I guess...

The following users thanked this post: egonotto

Online Aldo22

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2024, 08:48:47 am »
@loop123: I think metaphysics works even better without electronics!  ;)

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2024, 08:55:34 am »
I was pretty sure I had seen some of these images before.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/dodgy-technology/tobiscope-design-(with-instructions-from-the-cia)/msg5085796/#msg5085796

Yep and was also "planc" (also banned). Loves to use VPN's thinking that that'll cover his tracks. At least be a bit more creative with your fake email addresses mate ;-)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:57:47 am by Halcyon »

The following users thanked this post: egonotto, Kean, ebastler, newbrain, alm

Online vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2024, 08:51:25 am »
This must be the best "trolling" on engineer from a long time!
First it is clear you absolutely have no idea how basic electronic blocks works at all.
No idea on what noise is and how it "works" (or I rather said we should speak about the pdf/cfd of the noise anyway as we have not defined yet the bandwidth not the signal that is "measuring")
Also speaking of this good luck on having a 50000 amplifier and maintain low noise, not to spoiler you but the most noise in your system would be introduced by the first amplifier stage anyway, this is why on radio and wireless systems we have LNA (low noise amplifier).

Anyway, that was ok if your were a newbie of some kind, but then the last part of this thread is so funny.
As a suggestion I would use some quantum mechanics entanglement effects at room temperature (of course) to have your circuit working  :popcorn:

Anyway Iin my point of view you are having fun of us, but we are ready to fight back :box: :box: !
Anyway, was a good reading! ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf