Products > Test Equipment

EEVBlog 121GW Multimeter Firmware Details

<< < (60/62) > >>

ralphrmartin:
The manual on the site doesn't seem to mention 2.04. Has it been updated (if only to tell us what's new in 2.04), and if so can it be made available please?

jancumps:
ow, c'mon

ve2mrx:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on May 04, 2020, 01:22:28 am ---
--- Quote from: pppopol on April 29, 2020, 06:41:42 pm ---I ask myself this question, why the firmware version 2.04 is not included on Dave's EEVBlog site?
The latest firmware on EEVBlog being 2.02?

--- End quote ---

I'm a slack arse.
It's now updated.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ralphrmartin on August 05, 2020, 07:32:12 pm ---The manual on the site doesn't seem to mention 2.04. Has it been updated (if only to tell us what's new in 2.04), and if so can it be made available please?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: jancumps on August 05, 2020, 08:02:11 pm ---ow, c'mon

--- End quote ---

Well, I can confirm that on https://www.eevblog.com/product/121gw/, the documentation is NOT updated. The firmware 2.04 is there, however.

In addition, the "Report an issue" link is bad. Dave @EEVblog should look at this when he has a chance!

Martin

dzenbo:
The message above is still actual. And now 2.05 firmware is not presented on the site.
Also, can someone present actual stage of further firmware features development? Because I little bit frustrated with my new device and waiting for a new firmware revision which makes this multimeter truly the best one!

Kijo:
Just got a new 121GW and it is displaying 2.05 - not sure if its a beta release?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version