Products > Test Equipment

EEVBlog 121GW Multimeter Firmware Details

<< < (61/62) > >>

bateau020:

--- Quote from: Kijo on July 05, 2021, 10:11:21 am ---Just got a new 121GW and it is displaying 2.05 - not sure if its a beta release?

--- End quote ---

See here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/eevblog-121gw-discussion-thread/msg3554407/#msg3554407

You can say many things about Dave, but he certainly provides a certain sense of continuity:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on May 04, 2020, 01:22:28 am ---
--- Quote from: pppopol on April 29, 2020, 06:41:42 pm ---I ask myself this question, why the firmware version 2.04 is not included on Dave's EEVBlog site?
The latest firmware on EEVBlog being 2.02?

--- End quote ---

I'm a slack arse.
It's now updated.

--- End quote ---

;)

Sharp:
Hi guys

I have three 121GW Multimeters and have updated them regularly, but the 2.05 is not working – it is rejected…

Any idea why ?

Sharp:
I gave the file another go and it worked  |O

npelov:
Why is the firmware changelog in the manual instead in the zip file with the firmware. There is no need to update the manual every time the firmware is updated. I'm curious what was fixed in 2.05...

urbite:
How does one check which firmware version is in the meter. I assume the firmware version is displayed briefly at power on, which in my case displays "U - 1.18".

Does this indicate version 1.18? Asking because there is no v1.18 at https://www.eevblog.com/product/121gw/. The versions go from 1.17 to 1.21

It would be nice if the user manual mentioned how to check which firmware version is installed after an update. Also, it would be helpful if the beginning of the manual would mention that the firmware version is displayed briefly when powered on (if, indeed, this is correct).

UPDATE:  Just upgraded to 2.05 and confirmed that powerup message is version number. Would still be nice to have this info in user manual.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version