Author Topic: Keithley or Keysight(Agilent)  (Read 801 times)

Offline trophosphereTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Keithley or Keysight(Agilent)
« on: March 14, 2021, 04:15:59 am »
So I was doing one of my almost daily scouring of test equipment on Ebay and found a listing with the following picture showing a RF Signal Generator by Keithley but in the screen itself there is the Agilent logo on the top blue bar. I know some test equipment manufacturers just put their own branding on others but did not expect it from a big name like Keithley. Looking at other pictures from other sources show a Keithley logo in place of the Agilent logo so I'm not sure if the listing I found just was an anomaly.

Offline syau

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Keithley or Keysight(Agilent)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 07:14:34 am »
So I was doing one of my almost daily scouring of test equipment on Ebay and found a listing with the following picture showing a RF Signal Generator by Keithley but in the screen itself there is the Agilent logo on the top blue bar. I know some test equipment manufacturers just put their own branding on others but did not expect it from a big name like Keithley. Looking at other pictures from other sources show a Keithley logo in place of the Agilent logo so I'm not sure if the listing I found just was an anomaly.

Keithley sold their RF section to Agilent few years ago.

The following users thanked this post: trophosphere

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf