Products > Test Equipment

Finally! Hantek HDM3065 6.5 Digit DMM

(1/11) > >>

ResistorRob:
Member "square circuit" posted on this forum back in July 8th 2019 that this meter was on the horizon. I have been checking every 2 or 3 months since then to see if this meter had dropped yet. Finally my wait is over! (I know where I'm spending my stimulus check, lol)

The 5.5 digit starts at $400 and the 6.5 digit version starts at $570.

They shied away from the total rip off of the look Keysight, and made it black so now it's only a 85% rip off of the design. If I had a black oscilloscope I might welcome that so it matched, but I'm planning on buying a Siglent so would have preferred the original color they planned to go with.

Probably one of the cheapest options to get a histogram multimeter.

Hope this helps someone who can't afford the A brands and wants something better than the really low end Chinese junk. Specs seem impressive for the price. Unlike the Tonghui TH1953 I bet the histogram feature actually works. I'm hoping someone does a review on this meter soon!

ResistorRob:
Here is a link to Hantek product info:http://www.hantek.com/products/detail/16176

Here is a link to Aliexpress listing: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005001824429303.html

BravoV:
At the 1st picture at the AE shop, the words "Fast Aging" , what does that mean ?  :-//

Transparently and publicly stated its design with planned obsolescence ?  :-DD

...j/k... probably means the voltage reference, really curious what they use for 6.5 one.

coromonadalix:
Seriously  they should check what they write in their publicity .....  plain stupid,  they age the reference in it by letting it powered on until it sell   loll

Now they go in black too

The new keysight 3458a   will be black ???   and now the others brand will trend this way ?

A pale blue over black is baaaaad

ResistorRob:

--- Quote from: BravoV on December 29, 2020, 03:12:21 pm ---At the 1st picture at the AE shop, the words "Fast Aging" , what does that mean ?  :-//

Transparently and publicly stated its design with planned obsolescence ?  :-DD

...j/k... probably means the voltage reference, really curious what they use for 6.5 one.

--- End quote ---

Too Funny!

I'm pretty good at translating Chinglesh. No offense to my Chinese friends!
I think that "Fast Aging" is probably "Fast Updating"

This meter takes 30,000 reading per second, and 10,000 per second when in logging mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version