Products > Test Equipment

Fluke 8840A Calibration

(1/1)

Anson:
I recently got a Fluke 8840A off EBAY for $45 it was listed as "Desktop Meter". So I was very fortunate. I would like to have it "calibrated" or verified that the measurements are good or atleast know how far off they are. I didn't want to spend more than I paid for it.  I have seen the DMM Check Plus and considered getting one to verify my meter and others. Is this a viable option? I'm just a hobbyist I don't need perfect. I just need to know my meter is somewhat accurate. Or would sending it in atleast once to be professionally calibrated still be warranted.

synapsis:
I just picked up a DMM Check and am happy with it. I can use it on multiple devices, and if you pay shipping he'll recalibrate it for free for two years.

dr.diesel:
Or list your State/City, there are many of us with proper equipment, we'd be happy to meet up with you and compare.

Anson:

--- Quote from: dr.diesel on July 20, 2013, 12:00:00 am ---Or list your State/City, there are many of us with proper equipment, we'd be happy to meet up with you and compare.

--- End quote ---

Well I live in Florida but not near a real city. I live just outside a small town called Fort White. It's basically nowhere/hicksville but I like it. If someone were within an hour drive of me I could justify it.

dr.diesel:
My wife just left for Ocala this morning!

Hopefully somebody will pipe up here and be able to help out, there is likely equipment close by.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version