Products > Test Equipment

FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope

<< < (453/458) > >>

Atlan:
You have the averaging mode on.  (probably there is an error somewhere because it should also work on ch2) the values ​​for the DC shift are incorrect, 112,220,385 are probably basic.
I'll fix it later

engineer.r152:
Good afternoon! Atlant, maybe I'm wrong, but the setup doesn't work. I go to the service menu, press DJ shift calibration, return to the work field, give a signal to both channels 1 volt, 1 kHz, rectangle and press the auto button. After that, I press CTRL and the V+, V- buttons on both channels do not change anything on all 3 pages. Where did I go wrong?

Atlan:
The mistake is that there are limits, and you have uploaded small values.  But the plus buttons should work.  I have to add a list of values ​​there so that it can be seen what is changing.  Later.

daemon17:
Hello! Why do I have incorrect values ​​when measuring voltage after calibration? What am I doing wrong?

tunk:

--- Quote from: daemon17 on June 19, 2024, 11:07:48 am ---Hello! Why do I have incorrect values ​​when measuring voltage after calibration? What am I doing wrong?

--- End quote ---
Official Fnirsi firmware or pcprogrammer's alternative firmware?
1013D voltage accuracy ±2%: 5V/div, 8 divs -> ±0.8V
DT838 DC accuracy ±(0.5% + 5dgt): 20V range -> ±0.15V

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version