Products > Test Equipment

Group Buy for the Rigol DS2072 DSO?

(1/3) > >>

tlu:
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a group buy for the Rigol DS2072 scope? If not, are any of the members here interested in picking up one of these? Hopefully, we have enough members wanting this scope so we can get a discount volume purchase. I will check to see if rigolna.com does group sells or volume discount sells.

I'm hoping some of you would join me in this attempt to get this scope at a discounted price. Please let feedback and let me know.

tlu

johnboxall:

--- Quote from: tlu on October 25, 2012, 05:53:59 pm ---Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a group buy for the Rigol DS2072 scope? If not, are any of the members here interested in picking up one of these? Hopefully, we have enough members wanting this scope so we can get a discount volume purchase. I will check to see if rigolna.com does group sells or volume discount sells.

I'm hoping some of you would join me in this attempt to get this scope at a discounted price. Please let feedback and let me know.

tlu

--- End quote ---

Which country are you from?

poorchava:
Actually the measurement equipment (especially professional tier as Tek or Agilent) is a kind of equipment that you can get discount even for single unit. Dunno if that's possible with Rigol.

tom66:
If you tell them you are a student, they might knock a couple of percent off... I got a £30 discount from a Rigol distributor for an order of a DS1102E because I said I am a student (which I am.)

tlu:

--- Quote from: tronixstuff on October 26, 2012, 06:59:40 am ---
--- Quote from: tlu on October 25, 2012, 05:53:59 pm ---Hi All,

tlu

--- End quote ---

Which country are you from?

--- End quote ---

North America

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version