Author Topic: New Zoyi multimeter+oscilloscopes - ZT-70xS, up to 50MHz/250MSps (nov 2022)  (Read 64997 times)

wasedadoc, black6host, Evi, Razvan_N, indman and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online ksxx

• Contributor
The measurement values in Scope mode seem to have more problems than I thought before when in DC input mode(FW1.32). I measured the switching on signal of my PSU at 12V setpoint. I set the scope to 100ms/div and 5V/div. The signal on the screen clearly shows the 12V amplitude of the voltage ramp. The vpp,max,min values are completely off and do depend on where I set the vertical offset.
Zoyi please fix this. I cannot imagine that this is hard to do.

looks like this issue is fixed in fw 1.35. The min/max measurements still give funny results in roll mode and stopped. Btw, the trigger level value shown at the top is nonsense. Note , the trigger vert position on the Zoyi is always related to the screen coordinates. When you switch the vert sensitivity , the trigger arrow stays at the same position. A bit unusual for me, but for this small unit maybe not a bad choice. 
« Last Edit: Today at 02:54:30 pm by ksxx »

Online ksxx

• Contributor
I did some tests with the Zoyi and some other meters I have access to. The AD780 was trimmed to give a 2.5000V output on the (old) HP desktop meter. The film capacitors were measured with an Agilent 4294A impedance analyser at 10KHz. The table shows that my 703S gives the results closest to the ones by the more advanced equipment. Yet most of the meters tested do well enough for most situations. Even the 10$ T7 component tester gives great results!

The following users thanked this post: Razvan_N

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf