Author Topic: Hacking the Rigol MSO5000 series oscilloscopes  (Read 901826 times)

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
Re: Hacking the Rigol MSO5000 series oscilloscopes
« Reply #1150 on: August 17, 2019, 01:20:30 am »
Just actually got my MS5074 in the mail today. Updated and then replicated mabl's patch for 01.01.04.08
Works all the same.

Also just as easy to modify the web control to report forever as well ;)

I will say, the hardware rev should have the fan fix but it's also infrequently emitting a really high pitch whine that's driving me mad and I'm going to have to replace it. The joys of being on the younger side to hear it.

I'll be nice and attach the bsdiff. But making the gel file is  :effort: and I don't need it myself
Edit: Woops, accidentally attached tar copy of the file before. Attachment corrected, can be applied with bspatch

The resulting md5sum of appEntry should be 3f95cb3236b47826e303de960596f966 if you did it right.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 02:05:03 am by delfinom »

The following users thanked this post: thm_w, testmode, NoisyBoy, serg_77, nelson_mendes

Online Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1151 on: August 17, 2019, 01:04:11 pm »
I will say, the hardware rev should have the fan fix but it's also infrequently emitting a really high pitch whine that's driving me mad and I'm going to have to replace it. The joys of being on the younger side to hear it.

I'm not sure what you imagine happens to people's hearing as they age, but it's not true.

(unless you frequently go to too-loud places without hearing protection)

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1152 on: August 17, 2019, 01:05:22 pm »

I'm not sure what you imagine happens to people's hearing as they age, but it's not true.

presbycusis
https://hearnet.org.au/hearing-problems/presbycusis
https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/sites/default/files/Content%20Images/presbycusis.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbycusis

Doesn't affect everyone the same of course
Nonetheless, being the only under 30 at work and having the scope delivered to work (UPS and private keyed apartment building dont mix), nobody else could hear the fan whining :/ Who knows, maybe they lived through the time less of OSHA regulations quite well heh
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:20:07 pm by delfinom »

Online Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1153 on: August 17, 2019, 01:08:59 pm »
I incidentally had to delivered to work, all the old guys around me couldn't hear it. Who knows, maybe they lived through the time less OSHA regulations quite well heh

I think bars and "live music" is a big culprit. I often walk into places and turn right around and walk out because it's unbearable inside. The people in there seem happy enough though.  :-//

I don't know who decided what level music is supposed to be played at but they're wrong (and it's a downward spiral...)

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1154 on: August 17, 2019, 01:12:00 pm »

A loss of sensitivity for higher frequencies is extremely common, if not unavoidable. I understand that's purely age-related, doesn't take any noise-induced damage.

I used to be able to hear the 16 kHz TV line frequency, but those days are long gone (and I don't mean because of the transition to LCD screens...  ;))  And I don't know anybody my age who can still hear that frequency.

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1155 on: August 17, 2019, 02:39:52 pm »
Agreed on the hearing part. 

But back to the subject at hand, thm_w and delfinom have given us the clue to us firmware neophytes in #1151 and #1152, along with the work mabl and others provided in the last release - THANK YOU!

delfinom, to make use of your tar file, do I untar, change name to appEntry (by removing the version number behind it) and follow the last three steps in thm_w procedure?

Thanks.

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1156 on: August 17, 2019, 02:59:30 pm »
Agreed on the hearing part. 

But back to the subject at hand, thm_w and delfinom have given us the clue to us firmware neophytes in #1151 and #1152, along with the work mabl and others provided in the last release - THANK YOU!

delfinom, to make use of your tar file, do I untar, change name to appEntry (by removing the version number behind it) and follow the last three steps in thm_w procedure?

Thanks.

No. I accidentally made it a tar file before. Now it's a bsdiff/bspatch file. You must use bspatch to apply the patch to your own copy of appEntry from the .08 version from the scope. Sharing the appEntry itself would be bad.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:17:15 pm by delfinom »

The following users thanked this post: NoisyBoy

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1157 on: August 17, 2019, 04:44:42 pm »
Got it, so it is part of step 4, the patch file in the bspatch command using my own appEntry as the source file.

Thank you, I will play with it.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #1158 on: August 18, 2019, 12:40:10 am »

The only thing worse than aging is denying it while you do it. Or maybe not aging at all is worst.

The following users thanked this post: tv84, luma, NED88

Online Fungus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1159 on: August 18, 2019, 04:16:39 pm »

The only thing worse than aging is denying it while you do it. Or maybe not aging at all is worst.

Is it the law or are people allowed to vary? According to that I shouldn't be able to hear much above 8kHz but that's definitely not true. I just did quick test and I can hear up to about 13.5kHz, no problem. Starts to get iffy around 14kHz.

Maybe I could maybe rephrase the original statement though. It's probably true in general.

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1160 on: August 19, 2019, 06:41:28 am »
The new firmware upgrade went well, except now when I boot the scope with the LAN cable attached, it freezes solid a couple seconds after it completes the boot.  It will not respond to any button inputs, the only way to fix it is to reboot with out a LAN cable attached.

If I boot without the LAN cable attached, everything is fine.  I can attached the LAN after boot, no problem, it connects to the LAN properly and gets an IP address. 

The problem began when I finished all the steps required for the "patch", my appEntry has the right MD5 checksum, I copy it back to the rigol directory, did a sync, reboot, and that's when the freeze began occurring.  I have downgraded back to the 04_04 version, the problem persists now in 04_04, 04_08, with and without "patch" in both versions.

Does anyone has an idea of a fix or what to look for? 

BTW, I have noticed that there are a couple posts here with similar problem even prior to 04.08, as well as a couple incidents in the MSO5000 bug topic.  Wondering if it is happening to everyone or just some unlucky individuals.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 07:29:46 am by NoisyBoy »

Offline timber23

• Contributor
« Reply #1161 on: August 19, 2019, 08:05:01 am »
Wondering if it is happening to everyone or just some unlucky individuals.
I use firmware 04.08 without patch. My scope is always connected to LAN and boots flawless. Previously I had patched firmware 04.04 and LAN connected while booting also without problems.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:06:28 am by timber23 »

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1162 on: August 19, 2019, 11:07:14 am »
The new firmware upgrade went well, except now when I boot the scope with the LAN cable attached, it freezes solid a couple seconds after it completes the boot.  It will not respond to any button inputs, the only way to fix it is to reboot with out a LAN cable attached.

If I boot without the LAN cable attached, everything is fine.  I can attached the LAN after boot, no problem, it connects to the LAN properly and gets an IP address. 

The problem began when I finished all the steps required for the "patch", my appEntry has the right MD5 checksum, I copy it back to the rigol directory, did a sync, reboot, and that's when the freeze began occurring.  I have downgraded back to the 04_04 version, the problem persists now in 04_04, 04_08, with and without "patch" in both versions.

Does anyone has an idea of a fix or what to look for? 

BTW, I have noticed that there are a couple posts here with similar problem even prior to 04.08, as well as a couple incidents in the MSO5000 bug topic.  Wondering if it is happening to everyone or just some unlucky individuals.

Thanks in advance.
No issues here. The patch does not touch any section of the program that is involved in networking.
You don't have any IVI/LXI/lan control utilities running on your PC(s) on the same network do you? They may be scanning and picking up the scope on boot and triggering it into remote mode/locking the input.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:30:59 am by delfinom »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #1163 on: August 19, 2019, 11:44:30 am »
Is it the law or are people allowed to vary? According to that I shouldn't be able to hear much above 8kHz but that's definitely not true. I just did quick test and I can hear up to about 13.5kHz, no problem. Starts to get iffy around 14kHz.

Maybe I could maybe rephrase the original statement though. It's probably true in general.
The exact numbers vary as with any biological process. In the end it's aging and we know there's no escaping that.

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1164 on: August 19, 2019, 02:35:55 pm »
Hey Delfinom and timber23,

Thanks for your quick responses.  I don't have anything running on my PC for remote control, but I will try it later today with the computer off just to be sure.  I will do another test to attach it to another router that is not connected to anything else to see how it reacts.

Update: Definitely odd behavior, when I connect it to a Cisco router that is not attached to anything, it works fine.  It gets an IP address from the router, my next test would be trying to identify whether it is something in my LAN or the WAN that's causing the hang.  It may help those who are dealing with the same problem.

No issues here. The patch does not touch any section of the program that is involved in networking.
You don't have any IVI/LXI/lan control utilities running on your PC(s) on the same network do you? They may be scanning and picking up the scope on boot and triggering it into remote mode/locking the input.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 02:56:28 pm by NoisyBoy »

Offline Magnum

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1165 on: August 19, 2019, 04:03:39 pm »
I had the same network problem. The unit freezes when the network cable is attached. Tried it again today, and now it works.

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
« Reply #1166 on: August 19, 2019, 09:12:01 pm »
Solved  thanks to thm_w ,delfinom ,mabl

attached files for windows and how i've done it:)
appEntry file not included . you can always update this attachement and share it with others

Good luck

I tried renaming this to .rar, and opening but there is just the one file inside. Can you try re-uploading please. Thanks

edit: for some reason first time I copied the file I got a weird MD5, re-patched the scope from bootloader, and now MD5 is OK. Maybe 'umount /media/sda1' was a necessary step.
edit2: to kill the app you can run the command: pkill -f "appEntry"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 10:04:14 pm by thm_w »
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1167 on: August 19, 2019, 10:03:46 pm »
Solved  thanks to thm_w ,delfinom ,mabl

attached files for windows and how i've done it:)
appEntry file not included . you can always update this attachement and share it with others

Good luck

Your readme is silly.
Don't include both bsdiff and bspatch commands, you just need bspatch. bsdiff is what creates the patch file in the first place, you may be unwittingly deleting/overwriting it.
Also I'm curious the bspatch.exe you found isn't complaining about the old and new files being identical because the linux versions do not like that.

Also instead of running strange third party software to compute a md5sum of a file on windows just do
  CertUtil -hashfile appEntry MD5
in a command window
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:08:04 pm by delfinom »

The following users thanked this post: stmcore

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1168 on: August 20, 2019, 01:43:36 am »
The plot thickens.  I did more test on the freeze problem, and I discovered the following:
* If router is not attached to anything, machine boots fine.
* If router is not connected to the Internet, but connected to all my local resources, machine boots fine.  So nothing on my local network is trying to issue remote control to the scope.
* Once I connect the router to the Internet, machine hangs a few seconds after boot up, just around the time the "Online Update" button flashes on.

My local network is firewalled from external access, so it cannot be someone on the Internet trying to take over my scope via remote control.  The action must be initiated from my scope, and the only thing I can think of is it tries to connect back to Rigol to check for online updates even without pressing the button.  And something went wrong and cause the scope to hang.  It may be due to the fact that rigolna still only has the 04_04 upgrade, and the scope cannot deal with a version higher than the version from the rigolna site.  Not sure, but at least I think I might have found a probable trigger condition for the hang.

Strange thing is it does not occur to everyone, very odd indeed.

Thanks for your quick responses.  I don't have anything running on my PC for remote control, but I will try it later today with the computer off just to be sure.  I will do another test to attach it to another router that is not connected to anything else to see how it reacts.

Update: Definitely odd behavior, when I connect it to a Cisco router that is not attached to anything, it works fine.  It gets an IP address from the router, my next test would be trying to identify whether it is something in my LAN or the WAN that's causing the hang.  It may help those who are dealing with the same problem.

Offline luma

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1169 on: August 20, 2019, 02:10:50 am »
Not sure if it helps at all, but I'm able to boot my MSO5074 post 00.01.01.04.08 upgrade with the LAN connected and no outbound firewall rules which I purchased and am using in North America.  I'm using delfinom's bdiff patch posted here.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:18:19 am by luma »

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1170 on: August 20, 2019, 02:16:09 am »
The plot thickens.  I did more test on the freeze problem, and I discovered the following:
* If router is not attached to anything, machine boots fine.
* If router is not connected to the Internet, but connected to all my local resources, machine boots fine.  So nothing on my local network is trying to issue remote control to the scope.
* Once I connect the router to the Internet, machine hangs a few seconds after boot up, just around the time the "Online Update" button flashes on.

My local network is firewalled from external access, so it cannot be someone on the Internet trying to take over my scope via remote control.  The action must be initiated from my scope, and the only thing I can think of is it tries to connect back to Rigol to check for online updates even without pressing the button.  And something went wrong and cause the scope to hang.  It may be due to the fact that rigolna still only has the 04_04 upgrade, and the scope cannot deal with a version higher than the version from the rigolna site.  Not sure, but at least I think I might have found a probable trigger condition for the hang.

Strange thing is it does not occur to everyone, very odd indeed.

Well, I could patch out the update check since it's fairly useless anyway once running the mod.

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1171 on: August 20, 2019, 02:54:30 am »
Freeze issue identified:

In reviewing web access on the router, I end up blocking the rigol.com site on my router (the rigolna.com webpage is not affected if I need to access that page), and guess what, scope boots without any issues.

The hang is definitely caused by something the scope does when it phones home to Rigol during every boot, perhaps checking for updates, and hopefully for no other reasons.  So whether it hangs or not, blocking that access is a good thing, having spent many years working in cyber security, that is a no-no in my book - especially for foreign domains.  Call it a good old American paranoia, I don't want my scope to ever go back to rigol.com during every boot without me initiating that action. 

I also used the file delfinom shared for the update (thank again for his work).

Although I cannot find the root cause, I hope it will help those with similar hangs to address the problem, and others who wants tighter control of WAN access from their test equipment.

Since I don't use remote control, the LAN cable is coming off the scope.

The following users thanked this post: thm_w

Offline mabl

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1172 on: August 20, 2019, 04:28:25 am »
Maybe its interesting to have a full list of SCPI commands as parsed from the scope's firmware? A list without parameters (since it gets too long) is below. A full list including parameters is attached to this post also.

This is the result of an attempt to auto-generate a Python library to talk to the machine. Not yet there on the talking part though. But the parsed commands are intersting. As always, take care and use your brain when using undocumented commands.

Code: [Select]
ACQuire:AVERages
ACQuire:AVERages?
ACQuire:MDEPth
ACQuire:MDEPth?
ACQuire:SRATe?
ACQuire:LA:SRATe?
ACQuire:LA:MDEPth?
ACQuire:TYPE
ACQuire:TYPE?
ACQuire:AALias
ACQuire:AALias?
ACQuire:INTerleave
ACQuire:INTerleave?
BUS1:MODE
BUS1:MODE?
BUS1:DISPlay
BUS1:DISPlay?
BUS1:FORMat
BUS1:FORMat?
BUS1:EVENt
BUS1:EVENt?
BUS1:EVENt:FORMat
BUS1:EVENt:FORMat?
BUS1:EVENt:VIEW
BUS1:EVENt:VIEW?
BUS1:LABel
BUS1:LABel?
BUS1:EEXPort
BUS1:DATA?
BUS1:POSition
BUS1:POSition?
BUS1:THReshold
BUS1:THReshold?
BUS1:PARallel:CLK
BUS1:PARallel:CLK?
BUS1:PARallel:SLOPe
BUS1:PARallel:SLOPe?
BUS1:PARallel:BUS
BUS1:PARallel:BUS?
BUS1:PARallel:WIDTh
BUS1:PARallel:WIDTh?
BUS1:PARallel:BITX
BUS1:PARallel:BITX?
BUS1:PARallel:SOURce
BUS1:PARallel:SOURce?
BUS1:PARallel:POLarity
BUS1:PARallel:POLarity?
BUS1:PARallel:NREJect
BUS1:PARallel:NREJect?
BUS1:PARallel:NRTime
BUS1:PARallel:NRTime?
BUS1:RS232:TX
BUS1:RS232:TX?
BUS1:RS232:RX
BUS1:RS232:RX?
BUS1:RS232:POLarity
BUS1:RS232:POLarity?
BUS1:RS232:ENDian
BUS1:RS232:ENDian?
BUS1:RS232:BAUD
BUS1:RS232:BAUD?
BUS1:RS232:BUSer
BUS1:RS232:BUSer?
BUS1:RS232:DBITs
BUS1:RS232:DBITs?
BUS1:RS232:SBITs
BUS1:RS232:SBITs?
BUS1:RS232:PARity
BUS1:RS232:PARity?
BUS1:RS232:PACKet
BUS1:RS232:PACKet?
BUS1:RS232:PEND
BUS1:RS232:PEND?
BUS1:IIC:SCLK:SOURce
BUS1:IIC:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS1:IIC:SDA:SOURce
BUS1:IIC:SDA:SOURce?
BUS1:IIC:ADDRess
BUS1:IIC:ADDRess?
BUS1:SPI:SCLK:SOURce
BUS1:SPI:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS1:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe
BUS1:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe?
BUS1:SPI:MISO:SOURce
BUS1:SPI:MISO:SOURce?
BUS1:SPI:MISO:POLarity
BUS1:SPI:MISO:POLarity?
BUS1:SPI:MOSI:SOURce
BUS1:SPI:MOSI:SOURce?
BUS1:SPI:MOSI:POLarity
BUS1:SPI:MOSI:POLarity?
BUS1:SPI:DBITs
BUS1:SPI:DBITs?
BUS1:SPI:ENDian
BUS1:SPI:ENDian?
BUS1:SPI:MODE
BUS1:SPI:MODE?
BUS1:SPI:TIMeout:TIME
BUS1:SPI:TIMeout:TIME?
BUS1:SPI:SS:SOURce
BUS1:SPI:SS:SOURce?
BUS1:SPI:SS:POLarity
BUS1:SPI:SS:POLarity?
BUS1:CAN:SOURce
BUS1:CAN:SOURce?
BUS1:CAN:STYPe
BUS1:CAN:STYPe?
BUS1:CAN:BAUD
BUS1:CAN:BAUD?
BUS1:CAN:BUSer
BUS1:CAN:BUSer?
BUS1:CAN:SPOint
BUS1:CAN:SPOint?
BUS1:FLEXray:BAUD
BUS1:FLEXray:BAUD?
BUS1:FLEXray:SOURce
BUS1:FLEXray:SOURce?
BUS1:FLEXray:SPOint
BUS1:FLEXray:SPOint?
BUS1:FLEXray:STYPe
BUS1:FLEXray:STYPe?
BUS1:LIN:BAUD
BUS1:LIN:BAUD?
BUS1:LIN:BUSer
BUS1:LIN:BUSer?
BUS1:LIN:IDFormat
BUS1:LIN:IDFormat?
BUS1:LIN:POLarity
BUS1:LIN:POLarity?
BUS1:LIN:SOURce
BUS1:LIN:SOURce?
BUS1:LIN:STANdard
BUS1:LIN:STANdard?
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk?
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:DATA
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:DATA?
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:WSELect
BUS1:IIS:SOURce:WSELect?
BUS1:IIS:ALIGnment
BUS1:IIS:ALIGnment?
BUS1:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe
BUS1:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe?
BUS1:IIS:RWIDth
BUS1:IIS:RWIDth?
BUS1:M1553:SOURce
BUS1:M1553:SOURce?
BUS2:MODE
BUS2:MODE?
BUS2:DISPlay
BUS2:DISPlay?
BUS2:FORMat
BUS2:FORMat?
BUS2:EVENt
BUS2:EVENt?
BUS2:EVENt:FORMat
BUS2:EVENt:FORMat?
BUS2:EVENt:VIEW
BUS2:EVENt:VIEW?
BUS2:LABel
BUS2:LABel?
BUS2:EEXPort
BUS2:DATA?
BUS2:POSition
BUS2:POSition?
BUS2:THReshold
BUS2:THReshold?
BUS2:PARallel:CLK
BUS2:PARallel:CLK?
BUS2:PARallel:SLOPe
BUS2:PARallel:SLOPe?
BUS2:PARallel:BUS
BUS2:PARallel:BUS?
BUS2:PARallel:WIDTh
BUS2:PARallel:WIDTh?
BUS2:PARallel:BITX
BUS2:PARallel:BITX?
BUS2:PARallel:SOURce
BUS2:PARallel:SOURce?
BUS2:PARallel:POLarity
BUS2:PARallel:POLarity?
BUS2:PARallel:NREJect
BUS2:PARallel:NREJect?
BUS2:PARallel:NRTime
BUS2:PARallel:NRTime?
BUS2:RS232:TX
BUS2:RS232:TX?
BUS2:RS232:RX
BUS2:RS232:RX?
BUS2:RS232:POLarity
BUS2:RS232:POLarity?
BUS2:RS232:ENDian
BUS2:RS232:ENDian?
BUS2:RS232:BAUD
BUS2:RS232:BAUD?
BUS2:RS232:BUSer
BUS2:RS232:BUSer?
BUS2:RS232:DBITs
BUS2:RS232:DBITs?
BUS2:RS232:SBITs
BUS2:RS232:SBITs?
BUS2:RS232:PARity
BUS2:RS232:PARity?
BUS2:RS232:PACKet
BUS2:RS232:PACKet?
BUS2:RS232:PEND
BUS2:RS232:PEND?
BUS2:IIC:SCLK:SOURce
BUS2:IIC:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS2:IIC:SDA:SOURce
BUS2:IIC:SDA:SOURce?
BUS2:IIC:ADDRess
BUS2:IIC:ADDRess?
BUS2:SPI:SCLK:SOURce
BUS2:SPI:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS2:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe
BUS2:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe?
BUS2:SPI:MISO:SOURce
BUS2:SPI:MISO:SOURce?
BUS2:SPI:MISO:POLarity
BUS2:SPI:MISO:POLarity?
BUS2:SPI:MOSI:SOURce
BUS2:SPI:MOSI:SOURce?
BUS2:SPI:MOSI:POLarity
BUS2:SPI:MOSI:POLarity?
BUS2:SPI:DBITs
BUS2:SPI:DBITs?
BUS2:SPI:ENDian
BUS2:SPI:ENDian?
BUS2:SPI:MODE
BUS2:SPI:MODE?
BUS2:SPI:TIMeout:TIME
BUS2:SPI:TIMeout:TIME?
BUS2:SPI:SS:SOURce
BUS2:SPI:SS:SOURce?
BUS2:SPI:SS:POLarity
BUS2:SPI:SS:POLarity?
BUS2:CAN:SOURce
BUS2:CAN:SOURce?
BUS2:CAN:STYPe
BUS2:CAN:STYPe?
BUS2:CAN:BAUD
BUS2:CAN:BAUD?
BUS2:CAN:BUSer
BUS2:CAN:BUSer?
BUS2:CAN:SPOint
BUS2:CAN:SPOint?
BUS2:FLEXray:BAUD
BUS2:FLEXray:BAUD?
BUS2:FLEXray:SOURce
BUS2:FLEXray:SOURce?
BUS2:FLEXray:SPOint
BUS2:FLEXray:SPOint?
BUS2:FLEXray:STYPe
BUS2:FLEXray:STYPe?
BUS2:LIN:BAUD
BUS2:LIN:BAUD?
BUS2:LIN:BUSer
BUS2:LIN:BUSer?
BUS2:LIN:IDFormat
BUS2:LIN:IDFormat?
BUS2:LIN:POLarity
BUS2:LIN:POLarity?
BUS2:LIN:SOURce
BUS2:LIN:SOURce?
BUS2:LIN:STANdard
BUS2:LIN:STANdard?
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk?
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:DATA
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:DATA?
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:WSELect
BUS2:IIS:SOURce:WSELect?
BUS2:IIS:ALIGnment
BUS2:IIS:ALIGnment?
BUS2:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe
BUS2:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe?
BUS2:IIS:RWIDth
BUS2:IIS:RWIDth?
BUS2:M1553:SOURce
BUS2:M1553:SOURce?
BUS3:MODE
BUS3:MODE?
BUS3:DISPlay
BUS3:DISPlay?
BUS3:FORMat
BUS3:FORMat?
BUS3:EVENt
BUS3:EVENt?
BUS3:EVENt:FORMat
BUS3:EVENt:FORMat?
BUS3:EVENt:VIEW
BUS3:EVENt:VIEW?
BUS3:LABel
BUS3:LABel?
BUS3:EEXPort
BUS3:DATA?
BUS3:POSition
BUS3:POSition?
BUS3:THReshold
BUS3:THReshold?
BUS3:PARallel:CLK
BUS3:PARallel:CLK?
BUS3:PARallel:SLOPe
BUS3:PARallel:SLOPe?
BUS3:PARallel:BUS
BUS3:PARallel:BUS?
BUS3:PARallel:WIDTh
BUS3:PARallel:WIDTh?
BUS3:PARallel:BITX
BUS3:PARallel:BITX?
BUS3:PARallel:SOURce
BUS3:PARallel:SOURce?
BUS3:PARallel:POLarity
BUS3:PARallel:POLarity?
BUS3:PARallel:NREJect
BUS3:PARallel:NREJect?
BUS3:PARallel:NRTime
BUS3:PARallel:NRTime?
BUS3:RS232:TX
BUS3:RS232:TX?
BUS3:RS232:RX
BUS3:RS232:RX?
BUS3:RS232:POLarity
BUS3:RS232:POLarity?
BUS3:RS232:ENDian
BUS3:RS232:ENDian?
BUS3:RS232:BAUD
BUS3:RS232:BAUD?
BUS3:RS232:BUSer
BUS3:RS232:BUSer?
BUS3:RS232:DBITs
BUS3:RS232:DBITs?
BUS3:RS232:SBITs
BUS3:RS232:SBITs?
BUS3:RS232:PARity
BUS3:RS232:PARity?
BUS3:RS232:PACKet
BUS3:RS232:PACKet?
BUS3:RS232:PEND
BUS3:RS232:PEND?
BUS3:IIC:SCLK:SOURce
BUS3:IIC:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS3:IIC:SDA:SOURce
BUS3:IIC:SDA:SOURce?
BUS3:IIC:ADDRess
BUS3:IIC:ADDRess?
BUS3:SPI:SCLK:SOURce
BUS3:SPI:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS3:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe
BUS3:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe?
BUS3:SPI:MISO:SOURce
BUS3:SPI:MISO:SOURce?
BUS3:SPI:MISO:POLarity
BUS3:SPI:MISO:POLarity?
BUS3:SPI:MOSI:SOURce
BUS3:SPI:MOSI:SOURce?
BUS3:SPI:MOSI:POLarity
BUS3:SPI:MOSI:POLarity?
BUS3:SPI:DBITs
BUS3:SPI:DBITs?
BUS3:SPI:ENDian
BUS3:SPI:ENDian?
BUS3:SPI:MODE
BUS3:SPI:MODE?
BUS3:SPI:TIMeout:TIME
BUS3:SPI:TIMeout:TIME?
BUS3:SPI:SS:SOURce
BUS3:SPI:SS:SOURce?
BUS3:SPI:SS:POLarity
BUS3:SPI:SS:POLarity?
BUS3:CAN:SOURce
BUS3:CAN:SOURce?
BUS3:CAN:STYPe
BUS3:CAN:STYPe?
BUS3:CAN:BAUD
BUS3:CAN:BAUD?
BUS3:CAN:BUSer
BUS3:CAN:BUSer?
BUS3:CAN:SPOint
BUS3:CAN:SPOint?
BUS3:FLEXray:BAUD
BUS3:FLEXray:BAUD?
BUS3:FLEXray:SOURce
BUS3:FLEXray:SOURce?
BUS3:FLEXray:SPOint
BUS3:FLEXray:SPOint?
BUS3:FLEXray:STYPe
BUS3:FLEXray:STYPe?
BUS3:LIN:BAUD
BUS3:LIN:BAUD?
BUS3:LIN:BUSer
BUS3:LIN:BUSer?
BUS3:LIN:IDFormat
BUS3:LIN:IDFormat?
BUS3:LIN:POLarity
BUS3:LIN:POLarity?
BUS3:LIN:SOURce
BUS3:LIN:SOURce?
BUS3:LIN:STANdard
BUS3:LIN:STANdard?
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk?
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:DATA
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:DATA?
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:WSELect
BUS3:IIS:SOURce:WSELect?
BUS3:IIS:ALIGnment
BUS3:IIS:ALIGnment?
BUS3:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe
BUS3:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe?
BUS3:IIS:RWIDth
BUS3:IIS:RWIDth?
BUS3:M1553:SOURce
BUS3:M1553:SOURce?
BUS4:MODE
BUS4:MODE?
BUS4:DISPlay
BUS4:DISPlay?
BUS4:FORMat
BUS4:FORMat?
BUS4:EVENt
BUS4:EVENt?
BUS4:EVENt:FORMat
BUS4:EVENt:FORMat?
BUS4:EVENt:VIEW
BUS4:EVENt:VIEW?
BUS4:LABel
BUS4:LABel?
BUS4:EEXPort
BUS4:DATA?
BUS4:POSition
BUS4:POSition?
BUS4:THReshold
BUS4:THReshold?
BUS4:PARallel:CLK
BUS4:PARallel:CLK?
BUS4:PARallel:SLOPe
BUS4:PARallel:SLOPe?
BUS4:PARallel:BUS
BUS4:PARallel:BUS?
BUS4:PARallel:WIDTh
BUS4:PARallel:WIDTh?
BUS4:PARallel:BITX
BUS4:PARallel:BITX?
BUS4:PARallel:SOURce
BUS4:PARallel:SOURce?
BUS4:PARallel:POLarity
BUS4:PARallel:POLarity?
BUS4:PARallel:NREJect
BUS4:PARallel:NREJect?
BUS4:PARallel:NRTime
BUS4:PARallel:NRTime?
BUS4:RS232:TX
BUS4:RS232:TX?
BUS4:RS232:RX
BUS4:RS232:RX?
BUS4:RS232:POLarity
BUS4:RS232:POLarity?
BUS4:RS232:ENDian
BUS4:RS232:ENDian?
BUS4:RS232:BAUD
BUS4:RS232:BAUD?
BUS4:RS232:BUSer
BUS4:RS232:BUSer?
BUS4:RS232:DBITs
BUS4:RS232:DBITs?
BUS4:RS232:SBITs
BUS4:RS232:SBITs?
BUS4:RS232:PARity
BUS4:RS232:PARity?
BUS4:RS232:PACKet
BUS4:RS232:PACKet?
BUS4:RS232:PEND
BUS4:RS232:PEND?
BUS4:IIC:SCLK:SOURce
BUS4:IIC:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS4:IIC:SDA:SOURce
BUS4:IIC:SDA:SOURce?
BUS4:IIC:ADDRess
BUS4:IIC:ADDRess?
BUS4:SPI:SCLK:SOURce
BUS4:SPI:SCLK:SOURce?
BUS4:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe
BUS4:SPI:SCLK:SLOPe?
BUS4:SPI:MISO:SOURce
BUS4:SPI:MISO:SOURce?
BUS4:SPI:MISO:POLarity
BUS4:SPI:MISO:POLarity?
BUS4:SPI:MOSI:SOURce
BUS4:SPI:MOSI:SOURce?
BUS4:SPI:MOSI:POLarity
BUS4:SPI:MOSI:POLarity?
BUS4:SPI:DBITs
BUS4:SPI:DBITs?
BUS4:SPI:ENDian
BUS4:SPI:ENDian?
BUS4:SPI:MODE
BUS4:SPI:MODE?
BUS4:SPI:TIMeout:TIME
BUS4:SPI:TIMeout:TIME?
BUS4:SPI:SS:SOURce
BUS4:SPI:SS:SOURce?
BUS4:SPI:SS:POLarity
BUS4:SPI:SS:POLarity?
BUS4:CAN:SOURce
BUS4:CAN:SOURce?
BUS4:CAN:STYPe
BUS4:CAN:STYPe?
BUS4:CAN:BAUD
BUS4:CAN:BAUD?
BUS4:CAN:BUSer
BUS4:CAN:BUSer?
BUS4:CAN:SPOint
BUS4:CAN:SPOint?
BUS4:FLEXray:BAUD
BUS4:FLEXray:BAUD?
BUS4:FLEXray:SOURce
BUS4:FLEXray:SOURce?
BUS4:FLEXray:SPOint
BUS4:FLEXray:SPOint?
BUS4:FLEXray:STYPe
BUS4:FLEXray:STYPe?
BUS4:LIN:BAUD
BUS4:LIN:BAUD?
BUS4:LIN:BUSer
BUS4:LIN:BUSer?
BUS4:LIN:IDFormat
BUS4:LIN:IDFormat?
BUS4:LIN:POLarity
BUS4:LIN:POLarity?
BUS4:LIN:SOURce
BUS4:LIN:SOURce?
BUS4:LIN:STANdard
BUS4:LIN:STANdard?
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk?
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:DATA
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:DATA?
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:WSELect
BUS4:IIS:SOURce:WSELect?
BUS4:IIS:ALIGnment
BUS4:IIS:ALIGnment?
BUS4:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe
BUS4:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe?
BUS4:IIS:RWIDth
BUS4:IIS:RWIDth?
BUS4:M1553:SOURce
BUS4:M1553:SOURce?
CALibration:ENTer
CALibration:EXIT
CALibration:STATus?
CALibration:COMPlete?
CALibration:AFE:PATH
CALibration:AFE:K
CALibration:AFE:K?
CALibration:AFE:KX
CALibration:AFE:KX?
CALibration:AFE:ZERO
CALibration:AFE:ZERO?
CALibration:AFE:LSB
CALibration:AFE:LSB?
CALibration:AFE:REG
CALibration:AFE:REG?
CALibration:AFE:CFGM
CALibration:AFE:CMT
CALibration:AFE:CMT?
CALibration:AFE:RC
CALibration:AFE:R?
CALibration:AFE:C?
CALibration:AFE:VPP?
CALibration:AFE:MAX?
CALibration:AFE:MIN?
CALibration:AFE:FAVG?
CALibration:AFE:AVG?
CALibration:AFE:FPP?
CALibration:AFE:osel
CALibration:AFE:dsel
CALibration:AFE:zcal
CALibration:AFE:zcal?
CALibration:AFE:AZVos
CALibration:AFE:AZVos?
CALibration:AFE:GPO0
CALibration:DAC
CALibration:DAC?
CALibration:SAVE
CALibration:LOAD
CALibration:DELay
CALibration:DELay?
CALibration:PLL:MASTer:OUTPut
CALibration:PLL:MASTer:REG
CALibration:PLL:MASTer:CFG
CALibration:PLL:MASTer:CFG?
CALibration:PLL:SLAVe:OUTPut
CALibration:PLL:SLAVe:REG
CALibration:PLL:SLAVe:CFG
CALibration:PLL:SLAVe:CFG?
CALibration:STARt
CALibration:QUIT
CALibration:DATE?
CALibration:TIME?
CALibration:LA
CALibration:LA?
CALibration:LA:PATTern?
CALibration:LAData?
CALibration:ADC:BWTRim
CALibration:ADC:BWTRim?
CALibration:ADC:REG
CALibration:ADC:REG?
CHANnel1:BWLimit
CHANnel1:BWLimit?
CHANnel1:COUPling
CHANnel1:COUPling?
CHANnel1:DISPlay
CHANnel1:DISPlay?
CHANnel1:INVert
CHANnel1:INVert?
CHANnel1:OFFSet
CHANnel1:OFFSet?
CHANnel1:POSition
CHANnel1:POSition?
CHANnel1:SCALe
CHANnel1:SCALe?
CHANnel1:UNITs
CHANnel1:UNITs?
CHANnel1:VERNier
CHANnel1:VERNier?
CHANnel1:TCALibrate
CHANnel1:TCALibrate?
CHANnel1:IMPedance
CHANnel1:IMPedance?
CHANnel1:BVOLtage
CHANnel1:BVOLtage?
CHANnel1:CSTart
CHANnel1:PROBe
CHANnel1:PROBe?
CHANnel1:PROBe:PROT
CHANnel1:PROBe:PROT?
CHANnel1:PROBe:DELAY
CHANnel1:PROBe:DELAY?
CHANnel1:PROBe:BIAS
CHANnel1:PROBe:BIAS?
CHANnel1:PROBe:CALibration
CHANnel1:CHCAL
CHANnel1:CHCAL?
CHANnel2:BWLimit
CHANnel2:BWLimit?
CHANnel2:COUPling
CHANnel2:COUPling?
CHANnel2:DISPlay
CHANnel2:DISPlay?
CHANnel2:INVert
CHANnel2:INVert?
CHANnel2:OFFSet
CHANnel2:OFFSet?
CHANnel2:POSition
CHANnel2:POSition?
CHANnel2:SCALe
CHANnel2:SCALe?
CHANnel2:UNITs
CHANnel2:UNITs?
CHANnel2:VERNier
CHANnel2:VERNier?
CHANnel2:TCALibrate
CHANnel2:TCALibrate?
CHANnel2:IMPedance
CHANnel2:IMPedance?
CHANnel2:BVOLtage
CHANnel2:BVOLtage?
CHANnel2:CSTart
CHANnel2:PROBe
CHANnel2:PROBe?
CHANnel2:PROBe:PROT
CHANnel2:PROBe:PROT?
CHANnel2:PROBe:DELAY
CHANnel2:PROBe:DELAY?
CHANnel2:PROBe:BIAS
CHANnel2:PROBe:BIAS?
CHANnel2:PROBe:CALibration
CHANnel2:CHCAL
CHANnel2:CHCAL?
CHANnel3:BWLimit
CHANnel3:BWLimit?
CHANnel3:COUPling
CHANnel3:COUPling?
CHANnel3:DISPlay
CHANnel3:DISPlay?
CHANnel3:INVert
CHANnel3:INVert?
CHANnel3:OFFSet
CHANnel3:OFFSet?
CHANnel3:POSition
CHANnel3:POSition?
CHANnel3:SCALe
CHANnel3:SCALe?
CHANnel3:UNITs
CHANnel3:UNITs?
CHANnel3:VERNier
CHANnel3:VERNier?
CHANnel3:TCALibrate
CHANnel3:TCALibrate?
CHANnel3:IMPedance
CHANnel3:IMPedance?
CHANnel3:BVOLtage
CHANnel3:BVOLtage?
CHANnel3:CSTart
CHANnel3:PROBe
CHANnel3:PROBe?
CHANnel3:PROBe:PROT
CHANnel3:PROBe:PROT?
CHANnel3:PROBe:DELAY
CHANnel3:PROBe:DELAY?
CHANnel3:PROBe:BIAS
CHANnel3:PROBe:BIAS?
CHANnel3:PROBe:CALibration
CHANnel3:CHCAL
CHANnel3:CHCAL?
CHANnel4:BWLimit
CHANnel4:BWLimit?
CHANnel4:COUPling
CHANnel4:COUPling?
CHANnel4:DISPlay
CHANnel4:DISPlay?
CHANnel4:INVert
CHANnel4:INVert?
CHANnel4:OFFSet
CHANnel4:OFFSet?
CHANnel4:POSition
CHANnel4:POSition?
CHANnel4:SCALe
CHANnel4:SCALe?
CHANnel4:UNITs
CHANnel4:UNITs?
CHANnel4:VERNier
CHANnel4:VERNier?
CHANnel4:TCALibrate
CHANnel4:TCALibrate?
CHANnel4:IMPedance
CHANnel4:IMPedance?
CHANnel4:BVOLtage
CHANnel4:BVOLtage?
CHANnel4:CSTart
CHANnel4:PROBe
CHANnel4:PROBe?
CHANnel4:PROBe:PROT
CHANnel4:PROBe:PROT?
CHANnel4:PROBe:DELAY
CHANnel4:PROBe:DELAY?
CHANnel4:PROBe:BIAS
CHANnel4:PROBe:BIAS?
CHANnel4:PROBe:CALibration
CHANnel4:CHCAL
CHANnel4:CHCAL?
*CLS
*ESE
*ESE?
*ESR?
*IDN?
*OPC
*OPC?
*RCL
*RST
*SAV
*SRE
*SRE?
*STB?
*WAI
*TST?
*TEST?
GPIB:PARSE:END
COUNter:CURRent?
COUNter:ENABle
COUNter:ENABle?
COUNter:SOURce
COUNter:SOURce?
COUNter:MODE
COUNter:MODE?
COUNter:NDIGits
COUNter:NDIGits?
COUNter:TOTalize:ENABle
COUNter:TOTalize:ENABle?
COUNter:TOTalize:CLEar
CURSor:MODE
CURSor:MODE?
CURSor:MANual:TYPE
CURSor:MANual:TYPE?
CURSor:MANual:SOURce
CURSor:MANual:SOURce?
CURSor:MANual:TUNit
CURSor:MANual:TUNit?
CURSor:MANual:VUNit
CURSor:MANual:VUNit?
CURSor:MANual:CAX
CURSor:MANual:CAX?
CURSor:MANual:CBX
CURSor:MANual:CBX?
CURSor:MANual:CAY
CURSor:MANual:CAY?
CURSor:MANual:CBY
CURSor:MANual:CBY?
CURSor:MANual:AXValue?
CURSor:MANual:BXValue?
CURSor:MANual:AYValue?
CURSor:MANual:BYValue?
CURSor:MANual:XDELta?
CURSor:MANual:IXDelta?
CURSor:MANual:YDELta?
CURSor:TRACk:SOURce1
CURSor:TRACk:SOURce1?
CURSor:TRACk:SOURce2
CURSor:TRACk:SOURce2?
CURSor:TRACk:CAX
CURSor:TRACk:CAX?
CURSor:TRACk:CBX
CURSor:TRACk:CBX?
CURSor:TRACk:CAY?
CURSor:TRACk:CBY?
CURSor:TRACk:AXValue?
CURSor:TRACk:AYValue?
CURSor:TRACk:BXValue?
CURSor:TRACk:BYValue?
CURSor:TRACk:XDELta?
CURSor:TRACk:YDELta?
CURSor:TRACk:IXDelta?
CURSor:XY:AX
CURSor:XY:AX?
CURSor:XY:BX
CURSor:XY:BX?
CURSor:XY:AY
CURSor:XY:AY?
CURSor:XY:BY
CURSor:XY:BY?
CURSor:XY:AXValue?
CURSor:XY:AYValue?
CURSor:XY:BXValue?
CURSor:XY:BYValue?
CURSor:MEASure:INDicator
CURSor:MEASure:INDicator?
DISPlay:CLEar
DISPlay:TYPE
DISPlay:TYPE?
DISPlay:GRADing:TIME
DISPlay:GRADing:TIME?
DISPlay:WBRightness
DISPlay:WBRightness?
DISPlay:GRID
DISPlay:GRID?
DISPlay:GBRightness
DISPlay:GBRightness?
DISPlay:SNAP?
DISPlay:PULL?
DISPlay:READy?
DISPlay:DATA?
DISPlay:RULers
DISPlay:RULers?
DISPlay:VDIV
DISPlay:VDIV?
DISPlay:COLor
DISPlay:COLor?
DVM:CURRent?
DVM:ENABle
DVM:ENABle?
DVM:SOURce
DVM:SOURce?
DVM:MODE
DVM:MODE?
HISTogram:DISPlay
HISTogram:DISPlay?
HISTogram:TYPE
HISTogram:TYPE?
HISTogram:SOURce
HISTogram:SOURce?
HISTogram:SIZE
HISTogram:SIZE?
HISTogram:STATic
HISTogram:STATic?
HISTogram:RESet
HISTogram:BLIMit
HISTogram:BLIMit?
HISTogram:LLIMit
HISTogram:LLIMit?
HISTogram:RLIMit
HISTogram:RLIMit?
HISTogram:TLIMit
HISTogram:TLIMit?
JITTer:ENABle
JITTer:ENABle?
JITTer:SOURce
JITTer:SOURce?
JITTer:HISTogram:APPLy
JITTer:HISTogram:APPLy?
JITTer:SPECtrum:APPLy
JITTer:SPECtrum:APPLy?
JITTer:TRENd:APPLy
JITTer:TRENd:APPLy?
JITTer:MEASure:TYPE
JITTer:MEASure:TYPE?
JITTer:MEASure:ITEM
JITTer:MEASure:ITEM?
JITTer:MEASure:STATistic:ITEM?
JITTer:MEASure:ENABle
JITTer:MEASure:ENABle?
JITTer:SLOPe
JITTer:SLOPe?
CLOCk:METHod
CLOCk:METHod?
CLOCk:TYPE
CLOCk:TYPE?
CLOCk:RATE
CLOCk:RATE?
CLOCk:PLL:ORDer
CLOCk:PLL:ORDer?
CLOCk:PLL:BW
CLOCk:PLL:BW?
CLOCk:EXTChan
CLOCk:EXTChan?
EYE:ENABle
EYE:ENABle?
EYE:SOURce
EYE:SOURce?
EYE:MEASure:ENABle
EYE:MEASure:ENABle?
EYE:MEASure:ITEM?
EYE:OVERlap
EYE:OVERlap?
LA:STATe
LA:STATe?
LA:ACTive
LA:ACTive?
LA:DISPlay
LA:DISPlay?
LA:AUTosort
LA:DELete
LA:SIZE
LA:SIZE?
LA:TCALibrate
LA:TCALibrate?
LA:DIGital:DISPlay
LA:DIGital:DISPlay?
LA:DIGital:POSition
LA:DIGital:POSition?
LA:DIGital:LABel
LA:DIGital:LABel?
LA:POD1:DISPlay
LA:POD1:DISPlay?
LA:POD1:THReshold
LA:POD1:THReshold?
LA:POD2:DISPlay
LA:POD2:DISPlay?
LA:POD2:THReshold
LA:POD2:THReshold?
LA:GROup:APPend
LA:probe:status?
LAN:DHCP
LAN:DHCP?
LAN:AUToip
LAN:AUToip?
LAN:GATeway
LAN:GATeway?
LAN:DNS
LAN:DNS?
LAN:MAC?
LAN:DSERver?
LAN:MANual
LAN:MANual?
LAN:INITiate
LAN:IPADdress
LAN:IPADdress?
LAN:SMASk
LAN:SMASk?
LAN:STATus?
LAN:VISA?
LAN:MDNS
LAN:MDNS?
LAN:APPLy
LAN:HOST:NAME
LAN:HOST:NAME?
LAN:DOMain
LAN:DOMain?
LAN:DESCription
LAN:DESCription?
LAN:IPMode
LAN:WEBControl:DEFault
MASK:ENABle
MASK:ENABle?
MASK:SOURce
MASK:SOURce?
MASK:OPERate
MASK:OPERate?
MASK:MDISplay
MASK:MDISplay?
MASK:X
MASK:X?
MASK:Y
MASK:Y?
MASK:CREate
MASK:RESet
MASK:NUMBers?
MASK:ERRaction
MASK:ERRaction?
MATH1:DISPlay
MATH1:DISPlay?
MATH1:OPERator
MATH1:OPERator?
MATH1:SOURce1
MATH1:SOURce1?
MATH1:SOURce2
MATH1:SOURce2?
MATH1:LSOurce1
MATH1:LSOurce1?
MATH1:LSOurce2
MATH1:LSOurce2?
MATH1:SCALe
MATH1:SCALe?
MATH1:OFFSet
MATH1:OFFSet?
MATH1:INVert
MATH1:INVert?
MATH1:RESet
MATH1:FFT:SOURce
MATH1:FFT:SOURce?
MATH1:FFT:WINDow
MATH1:FFT:WINDow?
MATH1:FFT:SPLit
MATH1:FFT:SPLit?
MATH1:FFT:UNIT
MATH1:FFT:UNIT?
MATH1:FFT:SCALe
MATH1:FFT:SCALe?
MATH1:FFT:OFFSet
MATH1:FFT:OFFSet?
MATH1:FFT:HSCale
MATH1:FFT:HSCale?
MATH1:FFT:HCENter
MATH1:FFT:HCENter?
MATH1:FFT:FREQuency:STARt
MATH1:FFT:FREQuency:STARt?
MATH1:FFT:FREQuency:END
MATH1:FFT:FREQuency:END?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:ENABle
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:ENABle?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:NUM
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:NUM?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:THReshold
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:THReshold?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:ORDer
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:ORDer?
MATH1:FFT:SEARch:Res?
MATH1:FILTer:TYPE
MATH1:FILTer:TYPE?
MATH1:FILTer:W1
MATH1:FILTer:W1?
MATH1:FILTer:W2
MATH1:FILTer:W2?
MATH1:SENSitivity
MATH1:SENSitivity?
MATH1:DISTance
MATH1:DISTance?
MATH1:THReshold1
MATH1:THReshold1?
MATH1:THReshold2
MATH1:THReshold2?
MATH1:THReshold3
MATH1:THReshold3?
MATH1:THReshold4
MATH1:THReshold4?
MATH2:DISPlay
MATH2:DISPlay?
MATH2:OPERator
MATH2:OPERator?
MATH2:SOURce1
MATH2:SOURce1?
MATH2:SOURce2
MATH2:SOURce2?
MATH2:LSOurce1
MATH2:LSOurce1?
MATH2:LSOurce2
MATH2:LSOurce2?
MATH2:SCALe
MATH2:SCALe?
MATH2:OFFSet
MATH2:OFFSet?
MATH2:INVert
MATH2:INVert?
MATH2:RESet
MATH2:FFT:SOURce
MATH2:FFT:SOURce?
MATH2:FFT:WINDow
MATH2:FFT:WINDow?
MATH2:FFT:SPLit
MATH2:FFT:SPLit?
MATH2:FFT:UNIT
MATH2:FFT:UNIT?
MATH2:FFT:SCALe
MATH2:FFT:SCALe?
MATH2:FFT:OFFSet
MATH2:FFT:OFFSet?
MATH2:FFT:HSCale
MATH2:FFT:HSCale?
MATH2:FFT:HCENter
MATH2:FFT:HCENter?
MATH2:FFT:FREQuency:STARt
MATH2:FFT:FREQuency:STARt?
MATH2:FFT:FREQuency:END
MATH2:FFT:FREQuency:END?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:ENABle
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:ENABle?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:NUM
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:NUM?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:THReshold
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:THReshold?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:ORDer
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:ORDer?
MATH2:FFT:SEARch:Res?
MATH2:FILTer:TYPE
MATH2:FILTer:TYPE?
MATH2:FILTer:W1
MATH2:FILTer:W1?
MATH2:FILTer:W2
MATH2:FILTer:W2?
MATH2:SENSitivity
MATH2:SENSitivity?
MATH2:DISTance
MATH2:DISTance?
MATH2:THReshold1
MATH2:THReshold1?
MATH2:THReshold2
MATH2:THReshold2?
MATH2:THReshold3
MATH2:THReshold3?
MATH2:THReshold4
MATH2:THReshold4?
MATH3:DISPlay
MATH3:DISPlay?
MATH3:OPERator
MATH3:OPERator?
MATH3:SOURce1
MATH3:SOURce1?
MATH3:SOURce2
MATH3:SOURce2?
MATH3:LSOurce1
MATH3:LSOurce1?
MATH3:LSOurce2
MATH3:LSOurce2?
MATH3:SCALe
MATH3:SCALe?
MATH3:OFFSet
MATH3:OFFSet?
MATH3:INVert
MATH3:INVert?
MATH3:RESet
MATH3:FFT:SOURce
MATH3:FFT:SOURce?
MATH3:FFT:WINDow
MATH3:FFT:WINDow?
MATH3:FFT:SPLit
MATH3:FFT:SPLit?
MATH3:FFT:UNIT
MATH3:FFT:UNIT?
MATH3:FFT:SCALe
MATH3:FFT:SCALe?
MATH3:FFT:OFFSet
MATH3:FFT:OFFSet?
MATH3:FFT:HSCale
MATH3:FFT:HSCale?
MATH3:FFT:HCENter
MATH3:FFT:HCENter?
MATH3:FFT:FREQuency:STARt
MATH3:FFT:FREQuency:STARt?
MATH3:FFT:FREQuency:END
MATH3:FFT:FREQuency:END?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:ENABle
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:ENABle?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:NUM
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:NUM?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:THReshold
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:THReshold?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:ORDer
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:ORDer?
MATH3:FFT:SEARch:Res?
MATH3:FILTer:TYPE
MATH3:FILTer:TYPE?
MATH3:FILTer:W1
MATH3:FILTer:W1?
MATH3:FILTer:W2
MATH3:FILTer:W2?
MATH3:SENSitivity
MATH3:SENSitivity?
MATH3:DISTance
MATH3:DISTance?
MATH3:THReshold1
MATH3:THReshold1?
MATH3:THReshold2
MATH3:THReshold2?
MATH3:THReshold3
MATH3:THReshold3?
MATH3:THReshold4
MATH3:THReshold4?
MATH4:DISPlay
MATH4:DISPlay?
MATH4:OPERator
MATH4:OPERator?
MATH4:SOURce1
MATH4:SOURce1?
MATH4:SOURce2
MATH4:SOURce2?
MATH4:LSOurce1
MATH4:LSOurce1?
MATH4:LSOurce2
MATH4:LSOurce2?
MATH4:SCALe
MATH4:SCALe?
MATH4:OFFSet
MATH4:OFFSet?
MATH4:INVert
MATH4:INVert?
MATH4:RESet
MATH4:FFT:SOURce
MATH4:FFT:SOURce?
MATH4:FFT:WINDow
MATH4:FFT:WINDow?
MATH4:FFT:SPLit
MATH4:FFT:SPLit?
MATH4:FFT:UNIT
MATH4:FFT:UNIT?
MATH4:FFT:SCALe
MATH4:FFT:SCALe?
MATH4:FFT:OFFSet
MATH4:FFT:OFFSet?
MATH4:FFT:HSCale
MATH4:FFT:HSCale?
MATH4:FFT:HCENter
MATH4:FFT:HCENter?
MATH4:FFT:FREQuency:STARt
MATH4:FFT:FREQuency:STARt?
MATH4:FFT:FREQuency:END
MATH4:FFT:FREQuency:END?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:ENABle
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:ENABle?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:NUM
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:NUM?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:THReshold
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:THReshold?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:EXCursion?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:ORDer
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:ORDer?
MATH4:FFT:SEARch:Res?
MATH4:FILTer:TYPE
MATH4:FILTer:TYPE?
MATH4:FILTer:W1
MATH4:FILTer:W1?
MATH4:FILTer:W2
MATH4:FILTer:W2?
MATH4:SENSitivity
MATH4:SENSitivity?
MATH4:DISTance
MATH4:DISTance?
MATH4:THReshold1
MATH4:THReshold1?
MATH4:THReshold2
MATH4:THReshold2?
MATH4:THReshold3
MATH4:THReshold3?
MATH4:THReshold4
MATH4:THReshold4?
MEASure:SOURce
MEASure:SOURce?
MEASure:COUNter:ENABle
MEASure:COUNter:ENABle?
MEASure:COUNter:SOURce
MEASure:COUNter:SOURce?
MEASure:COUNter:VALue?
MEASure:CLEar
MEASure:AMSource
MEASure:AMSource?
MEASure:STATistic:DISPlay
MEASure:STATistic:DISPlay?
MEASure:STATistic:RESet
MEASure:STATistic:ITEM
MEASure:STATistic:ITEM?
MEASure:SETup:MAX
MEASure:SETup:MAX?
MEASure:SETup:MID
MEASure:SETup:MID?
MEASure:SETup:MIN
MEASure:SETup:MIN?
MEASure:SETup:PSA
MEASure:SETup:PSA?
MEASure:SETup:PSB
MEASure:SETup:PSB?
MEASure:SETup:DSA
MEASure:SETup:DSA?
MEASure:SETup:DSB
MEASure:SETup:DSB?
MEASure:THReshold:SOURce
MEASure:THReshold:DEFault
MEASure:MODE
MEASure:MODE?
MEASure:AREA
MEASure:AREA?
MEASure:TYPE
MEASure:TYPE?
MEASure:CREGion:CAX
MEASure:CREGion:CAX?
MEASure:CREGion:CBX
MEASure:CREGion:CBX?
MEASure:ITEM
MEASure:ITEM?
MEASure:EPOS:SA?
MEASure:EPOS:SB?
MEASure:CATegory
MEASure:CATegory?
MEASure:INDicator
MEASure:INDicator?
POWer:TYPE
POWer:TYPE?
POWer:CURRentsource
POWer:CURRentsource?
POWer:VOLTagesource
POWer:VOLTagesource?
POWer:REFLevel:METHod
POWer:REFLevel:METHod?
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:HIGH
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:HIGH?
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:LOW
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:LOW?
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:MID
POWer:REFLevel:ABSolute:MID?
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:HIGH
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:HIGH?
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:LOW
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:LOW?
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:MID
POWer:REFLevel:PERCent:MID?
POWer:QUALity:DISPlay
POWer:QUALity:DISPlay?
POWer:QUALity:FREQreference
POWer:QUALity:FREQreference?
POWer:RIPPle:SOURce
POWer:RIPPle:SOURce?
POWer:RIPPle:DISPlay
POWer:RIPPle:DISPlay?
POWer:STATistics:RESet
QUICk:OPERation
QUICk:OPERation?
RECord:ENABle
RECord:ENABle?
RECord:STARt
RECord:STARt?
RECord:PLAY
RECord:PLAY?
RECord:CURRent
RECord:CURRent?
RECord:FRAMes
RECord:FRAMes?
REFerence:DISPlay
REFerence:DISPlay?
REFerence:SOURce
REFerence:SOURce?
REFerence:VSCale
REFerence:VSCale?
REFerence:VOFFset
REFerence:VOFFset?
REFerence:RESet
REFerence:CURRent
REFerence:SAVe
REFerence:COLor
REFerence:COLor?
REFerence:LABel:ENABle
REFerence:LABel:ENABle?
REFerence:LABel:CONTent
REFerence:LABel:CONTent?
SAVE:CSV
SAVE:CSV:FACTors
SAVE:CSV:FACTors?
SAVE:CSV:LENGth
SAVE:CSV:LENGth?
SAVE:FORMat
SAVE:FORMat?
SAVE:IMAGe
SAVE:IMAGe:TYPE
SAVE:IMAGe:TYPE?
SAVE:IMAGe:FACTors
SAVE:IMAGe:FACTors?
SAVE:IMAGe:INVert
SAVE:IMAGe:INVert?
SAVE:IMAGe:COLor
SAVE:IMAGe:COLor?
SAVE:SETup
SAVE:WAVeform
SAVE:STATus?
LOAd:SETup
SEARch:STATe
SEARch:STATe?
SEARch:MODE
SEARch:MODE?
SEARch:EVENt
SEARch:EVENt?
SEARch:COUNt?
SEARch:VALue?
SEARch:EDGE:SLOPe
SEARch:EDGE:SLOPe?
SEARch:EDGE:SOURce
SEARch:EDGE:SOURce?
SEARch:EDGE:THReshold
SEARch:EDGE:THReshold?
SEARch:RUNT:POLarity
SEARch:RUNT:POLarity?
SEARch:RUNT:QUALifier
SEARch:RUNT:QUALifier?
SEARch:RUNT:SOURce
SEARch:RUNT:SOURce?
SEARch:RUNT:WUPPer
SEARch:RUNT:WUPPer?
SEARch:RUNT:WLOWer
SEARch:RUNT:WLOWer?
SEARch:RUNT:THReshold1
SEARch:RUNT:THReshold1?
SEARch:RUNT:THReshold2
SEARch:RUNT:THReshold2?
SEARch:PULSe:POLarity
SEARch:PULSe:POLarity?
SEARch:PULSe:QUALifier
SEARch:PULSe:QUALifier?
SEARch:PULSe:SOURce
SEARch:PULSe:SOURce?
SEARch:PULSe:UWIDth
SEARch:PULSe:UWIDth?
SEARch:PULSe:LWIDth
SEARch:PULSe:LWIDth?
SEARch:PULSe:THReshold
SEARch:PULSe:THReshold?
SEARch:SLOPe:POLarity
SEARch:SLOPe:POLarity?
SEARch:SLOPe:QUALifier
SEARch:SLOPe:QUALifier?
SEARch:SLOPe:SOURce
SEARch:SLOPe:SOURce?
SEARch:SLOPe:TUPPer
SEARch:SLOPe:TUPPer?
SEARch:SLOPe:TLOWer
SEARch:SLOPe:TLOWer?
SEARch:SLOPe:THReshold1
SEARch:SLOPe:THReshold1?
SEARch:SLOPe:THReshold2
SEARch:SLOPe:THReshold2?
SOURce:FREQuency:FIXed
SOURce:FREQuency:FIXed?
SOURce:PHASe:ADJust
SOURce:PHASe:ADJust?
SOURce:PHASe:INITiate
SOURce:FUNCtion:SHAPe
SOURce:FUNCtion:SHAPe?
SOURce:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry
SOURce:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry?
SOURce:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude
SOURce:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude?
SOURce:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet
SOURce:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet?
SOURce:PULSe:DCYCle
SOURce:PULSe:DCYCle?
SOURce:MOD:TYPE
SOURce:MOD:TYPE?
SOURce:MOD:AM:DEPTh
SOURce:MOD:AM:DEPTh?
SOURce:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce:MOD:FM:DEViation
SOURce:MOD:FM:DEViation?
SOURce:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce:SWEep:TYPE
SOURce:SWEep:TYPE?
SOURce:SWEep:STIMe
SOURce:SWEep:STIMe?
SOURce:SWEep:BTIMe
SOURce:SWEep:BTIMe?
SOURce:BURSt:TYPE
SOURce:BURSt:TYPE?
SOURce:BURSt:CYCLes
SOURce:BURSt:CYCLes?
SOURce:BURSt:DELay
SOURce:BURSt:DELay?
SOURce:APPLy:NOISe
SOURce:APPLy:PULSe
SOURce:APPLy:RAMP
SOURce:APPLy:SINusoid
SOURce:APPLy:SQUare
SOURce:APPLy:DC
SOURce:APPLy:USER
SOURce:APPLy?
SOURce:OUTPut:STATe
SOURce:OUTPut:STATe?
SOURce:OUTPut:IMPedance
SOURce:OUTPut:IMPedance?
SOURce:OUTPut1:STATe
SOURce:OUTPut1:STATe?
SOURce:OUTPut1:IMPedance
SOURce:OUTPut1:IMPedance?
SOURce:OUTPut2:STATe
SOURce:OUTPut2:STATe?
SOURce:OUTPut2:IMPedance
SOURce:OUTPut2:IMPedance?
SOURce:CALibration:VCTXo
SOURce:CALibration:VCTXo?
SOURce:CALibration:PHASe
SOURce:CALibration:PHASe?
SOURce:CALibration:OFFSet
SOURce:CALibration:OFFSet?
SOURce:CALibration:DC
SOURce:CALibration:DC?
SOURce:CALibration:AMP
SOURce:CALibration:AMP?
SOURce:CALibration:SAVedata
SOURce:CALibration:DEFault
SOURce1:FREQuency:FIXed
SOURce1:FREQuency:FIXed?
SOURce1:PHASe:ADJust
SOURce1:PHASe:ADJust?
SOURce1:PHASe:INITiate
SOURce1:FUNCtion:SHAPe
SOURce1:FUNCtion:SHAPe?
SOURce1:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry
SOURce1:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry?
SOURce1:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude
SOURce1:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude?
SOURce1:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet
SOURce1:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet?
SOURce1:PULSe:DCYCle
SOURce1:PULSe:DCYCle?
SOURce1:TYPE
SOURce1:TYPE?
SOURce1:MOD:TYPE
SOURce1:MOD:TYPE?
SOURce1:MOD:AM:DEPTh
SOURce1:MOD:AM:DEPTh?
SOURce1:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce1:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce1:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce1:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce1:MOD:FM:DEViation
SOURce1:MOD:FM:DEViation?
SOURce1:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce1:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce1:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce1:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce1:SWEep:TYPE
SOURce1:SWEep:TYPE?
SOURce1:SWEep:STIMe
SOURce1:SWEep:STIMe?
SOURce1:SWEep:BTIMe
SOURce1:SWEep:BTIMe?
SOURce1:BURSt:TYPE
SOURce1:BURSt:TYPE?
SOURce1:BURSt:CYCLes
SOURce1:BURSt:CYCLes?
SOURce1:BURSt:DELay
SOURce1:BURSt:DELay?
SOURce1:APPLy:NOISe
SOURce1:APPLy:PULSe
SOURce1:APPLy:RAMP
SOURce1:APPLy:SINusoid
SOURce1:APPLy:SQUare
SOURce1:APPLy:DC
SOURce1:APPLy:USER
SOURce1:APPLy?
SOURce1:OUTPut:STATe
SOURce1:OUTPut:STATe?
SOURce1:OUTPut:IMPedance
SOURce1:OUTPut:IMPedance?
SOURce1:OUTPut1:STATe
SOURce1:OUTPut1:STATe?
SOURce1:OUTPut1:IMPedance
SOURce1:OUTPut1:IMPedance?
SOURce1:OUTPut2:STATe
SOURce1:OUTPut2:STATe?
SOURce1:OUTPut2:IMPedance
SOURce1:OUTPut2:IMPedance?
SOURce1:CALibration:VCTXo
SOURce1:CALibration:VCTXo?
SOURce1:CALibration:PHASe
SOURce1:CALibration:PHASe?
SOURce1:CALibration:OFFSet
SOURce1:CALibration:OFFSet?
SOURce1:CALibration:DC
SOURce1:CALibration:DC?
SOURce1:CALibration:AMP
SOURce1:CALibration:AMP?
SOURce1:CALibration:SAVedata
SOURce1:CALibration:DEFault
SOURce2:FREQuency:FIXed
SOURce2:FREQuency:FIXed?
SOURce2:PHASe:ADJust
SOURce2:PHASe:ADJust?
SOURce2:PHASe:INITiate
SOURce2:FUNCtion:SHAPe
SOURce2:FUNCtion:SHAPe?
SOURce2:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry
SOURce2:FUNCtion:RAMP:SYMMetry?
SOURce2:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude
SOURce2:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:AMPLitude?
SOURce2:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet
SOURce2:VOLTage:LEVel:IMMediate:OFFSet?
SOURce2:PULSe:DCYCle
SOURce2:PULSe:DCYCle?
SOURce2:TYPE
SOURce2:TYPE?
SOURce2:MOD:TYPE
SOURce2:MOD:TYPE?
SOURce2:MOD:AM:DEPTh
SOURce2:MOD:AM:DEPTh?
SOURce2:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce2:MOD:AM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce2:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce2:MOD:AM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce2:MOD:FM:DEViation
SOURce2:MOD:FM:DEViation?
SOURce2:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency
SOURce2:MOD:FM:INTernal:FREQuency?
SOURce2:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion
SOURce2:MOD:FM:INTernal:FUNCtion?
SOURce2:SWEep:TYPE
SOURce2:SWEep:TYPE?
SOURce2:SWEep:STIMe
SOURce2:SWEep:STIMe?
SOURce2:SWEep:BTIMe
SOURce2:SWEep:BTIMe?
SOURce2:BURSt:TYPE
SOURce2:BURSt:TYPE?
SOURce2:BURSt:CYCLes
SOURce2:BURSt:CYCLes?
SOURce2:BURSt:DELay
SOURce2:BURSt:DELay?
SOURce2:APPLy:NOISe
SOURce2:APPLy:PULSe
SOURce2:APPLy:RAMP
SOURce2:APPLy:SINusoid
SOURce2:APPLy:SQUare
SOURce2:APPLy:DC
SOURce2:APPLy:USER
SOURce2:APPLy?
SOURce2:OUTPut:STATe
SOURce2:OUTPut:STATe?
SOURce2:OUTPut:IMPedance
SOURce2:OUTPut:IMPedance?
SOURce2:OUTPut1:STATe
SOURce2:OUTPut1:STATe?
SOURce2:OUTPut1:IMPedance
SOURce2:OUTPut1:IMPedance?
SOURce2:OUTPut2:STATe
SOURce2:OUTPut2:STATe?
SOURce2:OUTPut2:IMPedance
SOURce2:OUTPut2:IMPedance?
SOURce2:CALibration:VCTXo
SOURce2:CALibration:VCTXo?
SOURce2:CALibration:PHASe
SOURce2:CALibration:PHASe?
SOURce2:CALibration:OFFSet
SOURce2:CALibration:OFFSet?
SOURce2:CALibration:DC
SOURce2:CALibration:DC?
SOURce2:CALibration:AMP
SOURce2:CALibration:AMP?
SOURce2:CALibration:SAVedata
SOURce2:CALibration:DEFault
SYSTem:AOUTput
SYSTem:AOUTput?
SYSTem:AUToscale
SYSTem:AUToscale?
SYSTem:BEEPer
SYSTem:BEEPer?
SYSTem:TICK
SYSTem:DATE
SYSTem:DATE?
SYSTem:ERRor:NEXT?
SYSTem:GAMount?
SYSTem:GPIB
SYSTem:GPIB?
SYSTem:KEY:PRESs
SYSTem:KEY:INCRease
SYSTem:KEY:DECRease
SYSTem:TOUCh
SYSTem:LANGuage
SYSTem:LANGuage?
SYSTem:OPTion:INSTall
SYSTem:OPTion:UNITem
SYSTem:OPTion:UNINstall
SYSTem:OPTion:STATus?
SYSTem:OPTion:VALid?
SYSTem:OPTion:LIST?
SYSTem:FLASh:WRITe
SYSTem:PON
SYSTem:PON?
SYSTem:PSTatus
SYSTem:PSTatus?
SYSTem:RAMount?
SYSTem:RESet
SYSTem:SETup
SYSTem:SETup?
SYSTem:SSAVer:TIME
SYSTem:SSAVer:TIME?
SYSTem:TIME
SYSTem:TIME?
SYSTem:VERSion?
SYSTem:SCINfo?
SYSTem:LOCKed
SYSTem:LOCKed?
SYSTem:MODules?
SYSTem:PRES
SYSTem:PRES?
SYSTem:LABel
SYSTem:DGSTatus?
SYSTem:RCLock
SYSTem:RCLock?
SYSTem:NVClear
SYSTem:PWDClear
SYSTem:ROM?
SYSTem:AUTClear
SYSTem:KIMPedance
SYSTem:KIMPedance?
VENDor:CONFigure
VENDor:CONFigure?
TIMebase:DELay:ENABle
TIMebase:DELay:ENABle?
TIMebase:DELay:OFFSet
TIMebase:DELay:OFFSet?
TIMebase:DELay:SCALe
TIMebase:DELay:SCALe?
TIMebase:MAIN:OFFSet
TIMebase:MAIN:OFFSet?
TIMebase:MAIN:SCALe
TIMebase:MAIN:SCALe?
TIMebase:MODE
TIMebase:MODE?
TIMebase:HREFerence:MODE
TIMebase:HREFerence:MODE?
TIMebase:HREFerence:POSition
TIMebase:HREFerence:POSition?
TIMebase:VERNier
TIMebase:VERNier?
TIMebase:HOTKeys
TIMebase:STATus?
AUToscale
TRIGger:MODE
TRIGger:MODE?
TRIGger:COUPling
TRIGger:COUPling?
TRIGger:STATus?
TRIGger:SWEep
TRIGger:SWEep?
TRIGger:HOLDoff
TRIGger:HOLDoff?
TRIGger:NREJect
TRIGger:NREJect?
TRIGger:POSition?
TRIGger:EDGE:SOURce
TRIGger:EDGE:SOURce?
TRIGger:EDGE:SLOPe
TRIGger:EDGE:SLOPe?
TRIGger:EDGE:LEVel
TRIGger:EDGE:LEVel?
TRIGger:PULSe:SOURce
TRIGger:PULSe:SOURce?
TRIGger:PULSe:WHEN
TRIGger:PULSe:WHEN?
TRIGger:PULSe:WIDTh
TRIGger:PULSe:WIDTh?
TRIGger:PULSe:UWIDth
TRIGger:PULSe:UWIDth?
TRIGger:PULSe:LWIDth
TRIGger:PULSe:LWIDth?
TRIGger:PULSe:LEVel
TRIGger:PULSe:LEVel?
TRIGger:SLOPe:SOURce
TRIGger:SLOPe:SOURce?
TRIGger:SLOPe:WHEN
TRIGger:SLOPe:WHEN?
TRIGger:SLOPe:TIME
TRIGger:SLOPe:TIME?
TRIGger:SLOPe:TUPPer
TRIGger:SLOPe:TUPPer?
TRIGger:SLOPe:TLOWer
TRIGger:SLOPe:TLOWer?
TRIGger:SLOPe:WINDow
TRIGger:SLOPe:WINDow?
TRIGger:SLOPe:ALEVel
TRIGger:SLOPe:ALEVel?
TRIGger:SLOPe:BLEVel
TRIGger:SLOPe:BLEVel?
TRIGger:VIDeo:SOURce
TRIGger:VIDeo:SOURce?
TRIGger:VIDeo:POLarity
TRIGger:VIDeo:POLarity?
TRIGger:VIDeo:MODE
TRIGger:VIDeo:MODE?
TRIGger:VIDeo:LINE
TRIGger:VIDeo:LINE?
TRIGger:VIDeo:STANdard
TRIGger:VIDeo:STANdard?
TRIGger:VIDeo:LEVel
TRIGger:VIDeo:LEVel?
TRIGger:PATTern:PATTern
TRIGger:PATTern:PATTern?
TRIGger:PATTern:LEVel
TRIGger:PATTern:LEVel?
TRIGger:PATTern:SOURce
TRIGger:PATTern:SOURce?
TRIGger:DURation:SOURce
TRIGger:DURation:SOURce?
TRIGger:DURation:TYPE
TRIGger:DURation:TYPE?
TRIGger:DURation:WHEN
TRIGger:DURation:WHEN?
TRIGger:DURation:TUPPer
TRIGger:DURation:TUPPer?
TRIGger:DURation:TLOWer
TRIGger:DURation:TLOWer?
TRIGger:DURation:LEVel
TRIGger:DURation:LEVel?
TRIGger:TIMeout:SOURce
TRIGger:TIMeout:SOURce?
TRIGger:TIMeout:SLOPe
TRIGger:TIMeout:SLOPe?
TRIGger:TIMeout:TIME
TRIGger:TIMeout:TIME?
TRIGger:TIMeout:LEVel
TRIGger:TIMeout:LEVel?
TRIGger:RUNT:SOURce
TRIGger:RUNT:SOURce?
TRIGger:RUNT:POLarity
TRIGger:RUNT:POLarity?
TRIGger:RUNT:WHEN
TRIGger:RUNT:WHEN?
TRIGger:RUNT:WUPPer
TRIGger:RUNT:WUPPer?
TRIGger:RUNT:WLOWer
TRIGger:RUNT:WLOWer?
TRIGger:RUNT:ALEVel
TRIGger:RUNT:ALEVel?
TRIGger:RUNT:BLEVel
TRIGger:RUNT:BLEVel?
TRIGger:WINDows:SOURce
TRIGger:WINDows:SOURce?
TRIGger:WINDows:SLOPe
TRIGger:WINDows:SLOPe?
TRIGger:WINDows:POSition
TRIGger:WINDows:POSition?
TRIGger:WINDows:TIME
TRIGger:WINDows:TIME?
TRIGger:WINDows:ALEVel
TRIGger:WINDows:ALEVel?
TRIGger:WINDows:BLEVel
TRIGger:WINDows:BLEVel?
TRIGger:DELay:SA
TRIGger:DELay:SA?
TRIGger:DELay:SLOPa
TRIGger:DELay:SLOPa?
TRIGger:DELay:SB
TRIGger:DELay:SB?
TRIGger:DELay:SLOPb
TRIGger:DELay:SLOPb?
TRIGger:DELay:TYPE
TRIGger:DELay:TYPE?
TRIGger:DELay:TUPPer
TRIGger:DELay:TUPPer?
TRIGger:DELay:TLOWer
TRIGger:DELay:TLOWer?
TRIGger:DELay:ALEVel
TRIGger:DELay:ALEVel?
TRIGger:DELay:BLEVel
TRIGger:DELay:BLEVel?
TRIGger:SHOLd:DSRC
TRIGger:SHOLd:DSRC?
TRIGger:SHOLd:CSRC
TRIGger:SHOLd:CSRC?
TRIGger:SHOLd:SLOPe
TRIGger:SHOLd:SLOPe?
TRIGger:SHOLd:PATTern
TRIGger:SHOLd:PATTern?
TRIGger:SHOLd:TYPE
TRIGger:SHOLd:TYPE?
TRIGger:SHOLd:STIMe
TRIGger:SHOLd:STIMe?
TRIGger:SHOLd:HTIMe
TRIGger:SHOLd:HTIMe?
TRIGger:SHOLd:DLEVel
TRIGger:SHOLd:DLEVel?
TRIGger:SHOLd:CLEVel
TRIGger:SHOLd:CLEVel?
TRIGger:NEDGe:SOURce
TRIGger:NEDGe:SOURce?
TRIGger:NEDGe:SLOPe
TRIGger:NEDGe:SLOPe?
TRIGger:NEDGe:IDLE
TRIGger:NEDGe:IDLE?
TRIGger:NEDGe:EDGE
TRIGger:NEDGe:EDGE?
TRIGger:NEDGe:LEVel
TRIGger:NEDGe:LEVel?
TRIGger:RS232:SOURce
TRIGger:RS232:SOURce?
TRIGger:RS232:WHEN
TRIGger:RS232:WHEN?
TRIGger:RS232:PARity
TRIGger:RS232:PARity?
TRIGger:RS232:STOP
TRIGger:RS232:STOP?
TRIGger:RS232:DATA
TRIGger:RS232:DATA?
TRIGger:RS232:WIDTh
TRIGger:RS232:WIDTh?
TRIGger:RS232:BAUD
TRIGger:RS232:BAUD?
TRIGger:RS232:BUSer
TRIGger:RS232:BUSer?
TRIGger:RS232:LEVel
TRIGger:RS232:LEVel?
TRIGger:IIC:SCL
TRIGger:IIC:SCL?
TRIGger:IIC:SDA
TRIGger:IIC:SDA?
TRIGger:IIC:WHEN
TRIGger:IIC:WHEN?
TRIGger:IIC:AWIDth
TRIGger:IIC:AWIDth?
TRIGger:IIC:ADDRess
TRIGger:IIC:ADDRess?
TRIGger:IIC:DIRection
TRIGger:IIC:DIRection?
TRIGger:IIC:DATA
TRIGger:IIC:DATA?
TRIGger:IIC:CLEVel
TRIGger:IIC:CLEVel?
TRIGger:IIC:DLEVel
TRIGger:IIC:DLEVel?
TRIGger:CAN:BAUD
TRIGger:CAN:BAUD?
TRIGger:CAN:SOURce
TRIGger:CAN:SOURce?
TRIGger:CAN:STYPe
TRIGger:CAN:STYPe?
TRIGger:CAN:WHEN
TRIGger:CAN:WHEN?
TRIGger:CAN:SPOint
TRIGger:CAN:SPOint?
TRIGger:CAN:LEVel
TRIGger:CAN:LEVel?
TRIGger:SPI:CLEVel
TRIGger:SPI:CLEVel?
TRIGger:SPI:DLEVel
TRIGger:SPI:DLEVel?
TRIGger:SPI:CS
TRIGger:SPI:CS?
TRIGger:SPI:DATA
TRIGger:SPI:DATA?
TRIGger:SPI:MODE
TRIGger:SPI:MODE?
TRIGger:SPI:SCL
TRIGger:SPI:SCL?
TRIGger:SPI:SDA
TRIGger:SPI:SDA?
TRIGger:SPI:SLEVel
TRIGger:SPI:SLEVel?
TRIGger:SPI:SLOPe
TRIGger:SPI:SLOPe?
TRIGger:SPI:TIMeout
TRIGger:SPI:TIMeout?
TRIGger:SPI:WHEN
TRIGger:SPI:WHEN?
TRIGger:SPI:WIDTh
TRIGger:SPI:WIDTh?
TRIGger:FLEXray:BAUD
TRIGger:FLEXray:BAUD?
TRIGger:FLEXray:SOURce
TRIGger:FLEXray:SOURce?
TRIGger:FLEXray:WHEN
TRIGger:FLEXray:WHEN?
TRIGger:FLEXray:LEVel
TRIGger:FLEXray:LEVel?
TRIGger:IIS:ALIGnment
TRIGger:IIS:ALIGnment?
TRIGger:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe
TRIGger:IIS:CLOCk:SLOPe?
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:CLOCk?
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:DATA
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:DATA?
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:WSELect
TRIGger:IIS:SOURce:WSELect?
TRIGger:IIS:WHEN
TRIGger:IIS:WHEN?
TRIGger:IIS:AUDio
TRIGger:IIS:AUDio?
TRIGger:IIS:DATA
TRIGger:IIS:DATA?
TRIGger:LIN:SOURce
TRIGger:LIN:SOURce?
TRIGger:LIN:ID
TRIGger:LIN:ID?
TRIGger:LIN:BAUD
TRIGger:LIN:BAUD?
TRIGger:LIN:STANdard
TRIGger:LIN:STANdard?
TRIGger:LIN:SAMPlepoint
TRIGger:LIN:SAMPlepoint?
TRIGger:LIN:WHEN
TRIGger:LIN:WHEN?
TRIGger:LIN:LEVel
TRIGger:LIN:LEVel?
TRIGger:M1553:SOURce
TRIGger:M1553:SOURce?
TRIGger:M1553:WHEN
TRIGger:M1553:WHEN?
TRIGger:M1553:POLarity
TRIGger:M1553:POLarity?
TRIGger:M1553:ALEVel
TRIGger:M1553:ALEVel?
TRIGger:M1553:BLEVel
TRIGger:M1553:BLEVel?
TFORce
WAVeform:SOURce
WAVeform:SOURce?
WAVeform:MODE
WAVeform:MODE?
WAVeform:FORMat
WAVeform:FORMat?
WAVeform:POINts
WAVeform:POINts?
WAVeform:DATA?
WAVeform:XINCrement?
WAVeform:XORigin?
WAVeform:XREFerence?
WAVeform:YINCrement?
WAVeform:YORigin?
WAVeform:YREFerence?
WAVeform:STARt
WAVeform:STARt?
WAVeform:STOP
WAVeform:STOP?
WAVeform:BEGin
WAVeform:END
WAVeform:RESet
WAVeform:PREamble?
WAVeform:STATus?

The following users thanked this post: thm_w

Offline delfinom

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1173 on: August 20, 2019, 04:45:34 am »
Here's a new bspatch that should disable two callbacks to rigol. But I could only test that it stopped storing the response in /tmp/firmware.xml right now.

Interestingly both callbacks are two different urls and both don't work.

This should be applied on a clean .04.08 appEntry, final md5sum edb0207efa63aec9d801036521b5452a

Most likely the freeze is due to a connection issue back to the rigol chinese site (and the randomness with the great firewall and peering) and from what I can tell its executing it awkwardly on the ui thread without much concern for what happens if the http connection stalls.

On the plus side, given how...crappy the update check is, I'm pretty sure another update/attack vector in the future is simply MITMing the http requests asking for version.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 04:53:02 am by delfinom »

The following users thanked this post: thm_w, tcottle, ve2mrx, Shodge, NoisyBoy, serg_77, Fluffhamster

Offline NoisyBoy

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1174 on: August 20, 2019, 05:03:03 am »
Thanks delfinom, you rock  :-+

You think perhaps something erroneous got stored in the firmware.xml response file on the affected scopes and that's what caused the hang?  And if so, you think there's a way to copy over a good copy and fix the problem without going through re-patching?  Once the freeze occurs, even the original 04.04 and 04.08 without patch would cause the freeze, that's what leads me to think some erroneous data got stored somewhere.

If not, there's no big deal.  It is easy to re-patch just to remove the phone home "features", especially given how infrequent patches are released.

Again, thanks for all your hard work to look into this matter, it is much appreciated..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf