Products > Test Equipment

Hantek 1062B Removing PCB from Housing and a DMM Function Problem Question

(1/1)

scopeman:
I have a Hantek 1062B where the scope functions work properly but none of the DMM functions work. The buttons do not display the correct range (although I can hear relays click) and when the DMM function is selected the meter says it in in DC Volts but the meter reads 0.00 constantly when any voltage is applied. All of the fuses are perfectly okay and nothing in the top side of the PCB appears to have any damage.

I did reload the firmware thinking that I had a firmware problem but that did not change anything, the DMM function still does not work. The instrument does pass all of the built in tests and self calibration but I suspect this is related to the oscilloscope functionality and not the DMM.

I would like to investigate this further but I can not figure out how to remove the PCB from the case after removing all of the PCB mounting screws I can see. It could be that there may be some screws under the metal covers but I did not want to bend those tabs unless I have too.

So has anyone removed this board that can tell me how to do it?

Any hints on the DMM problem?

Anyone have any schematics?

Does Hantek have a USA service center?

I bought this scope at a hamfest for $40.00 so just as a scope that is quite a bargain but it would be nice to get the DMM working. I had one of these scopes a while back and sold it and have regretted selling it ever since.

Thanks for your help.

Sam
W3OHM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version