Author Topic: HANTEK DSO2D15 problem  (Read 3199 times)

Offline adhalbiTopic starter

HANTEK DSO2D15 problem
« on: October 19, 2021, 12:39:02 pm »
help  |O. I have an oscilloscope hantek dso2d15. can't star panel board doesn't work.. indicator lights channel 1 and 2, match menu, wave gen, auto set, run stop, single freq doesn't respond.. can anyone help me to find a solution  :-[?

Offline DavidAlfa

• Super Contributor
Re: HANTEK DSO2D15 problem
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 12:58:12 pm »
Try default setup button.
Hantek DSO2x1x            Drive        FAQ          DON'T BUY HANTEK! (Aka HALF-MADE)
Stm32 Soldering FW      Forum      Github      Donate

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 01:19:22 pm »
does'nt work sir. because all keypad no respons...

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 03:36:21 pm »
Give us some more to work with.

Does the display work, is the scope able to display signals with the current settings.

For what I have seen of the hardware, it is the FPGA that scans the user input. The front panel is connected via one 40 pin flat cable, which carries both the lcd and the knob signals.

Online Algoma

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 06:21:41 pm »
Are there any buttons that DO work?  Other than the power button.

Is the scope new? have any of the buttons worked before?  Contacting Hantek's support email and they may send replacement parts under warranty, or recommend areas to check.

Check for loose front panel connectors during shipping, or front panel PCB damage (Cold solder joints on front panel ICs, or cracked PCB traces.)  A stuck button may also prevent other buttons from registering, depending how they're connected. If you could get into the menus there is a front panel test mode.

If software is the problem, you may need to reload the firmware using the Platform Tools, but this will loose the calibration without an existing backup.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 06:26:41 pm by Algoma »

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 04:53:27 am »
Is it true that the board's voltage is measured like this.. could this be the problem?

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 08:50:51 am »
That is not the problem. In my scope I measure -7.6V and +7.15V.

This supply looks to be for the analog section of the scope, so you need to look at the other end of the board where the logic supply sits.

But again, provide more information about what is functioning and what is not. Look at @Algoma his post and answer these questions.

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 09:56:50 am »
Sir. this is my hantek dso2d15 problem. actually, what happens is that there is no signal wave displayed when starting the power button is pressed then the logo appears and then loads the hardware but the keyboard led panel does not flip or blinked while the screen is already displaying the scope background without a signal.. my question is whether this can be caused by the power supply which is lacking or the front keyoard keyboard is damaged or the main motherboard is damaged. I tried to contact Hantek, only given the final solution to replace the motherboard at a price of 2000 yuan and excluding postage. I was confused about what error at first I just tried to calibrate then after rebooting suddenly there was no signal wave. I've tried flashing the firmware with the platform tool(platform-tools-(FW3000,FW3101,FW3102), it doesn't change anything, it's still the same, there is no wave signal. Sir, are you willing to answer, thank's very much.

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 10:19:26 am »
Looks like a problem with the FPGA. What I know of the scope is that the FPGA handles the front panel rotaries, buttons and leds and also takes care of the whole sampling.

Since your scope displays the startup image and goes into the scope base screen, but does not show a signal and nothing on the front panel works it could be that the FPGA is not loaded correctly or is defective.

No expert on the Hantek though, so maybe others in this forum can be of more help.

Offline DavidAlfa

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2021, 05:10:34 pm »
Check the flat ribbon cable, both sides.
I opened mine recently, accidentally left the cable slighty loose, everything was working except the keyboard.
Hantek DSO2x1x            Drive        FAQ          DON'T BUY HANTEK! (Aka HALF-MADE)
Stm32 Soldering FW      Forum      Github      Donate

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 10:49:50 am »
no sir,, I tried to disconnect the fpga cable and I tried to connect the rear usb port to the desktop then I tried to see with the sofwer scope the status is connected but still there is no wave form.. it seems the problem is not in the fpga cable

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 03:03:18 pm »
Still sounds like a failure of the FPGA.

It needs to be configured. This can be done with a dedicated flash memory or with the CPU, that reads the configuration from the NAND flash. I don't know how it is done in the Hantek DSO, but you need another scope to check the signals.

In one of the other Hantek threads there is information about which FPGA is used, and the pinout and datasheets can be found. With this information you can check the connections on the FPGA to see if any configuration is loaded.

Normally there is a config_done pin that needs to be in a defined state when the FPGA is configured, so see if you can scope that.

Not much more I can say about it. Always difficult to diagnose on a distance and little information at hand.

Edit: I think it is the GOWIN GW2AR-18 https://www.gowinsemi.com/en/product/detail/1/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 03:08:00 pm by pcprogrammer »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf